new guy my setup

stonenumb

Veg- 8x8x7 1/2 i went with a 24 site turbo cloner and a 2 ft 4 lamp t5 over it
3x6 flood table with a 400w mh i went with the bigger table for transplanting and what not

Flower- 8x8x7 1/2 1 1000w hps over a 4x4 table with a scrog net and 2 600w over a 4x6 flood table

Medium- i use canna coco with perlite.. i do about a 70/30 mix pot size it really varies on what im growing and size of plant but no more than a 2 gal for flower its coco more roots you have in there to make it where you have to water more the better off it seems to be so whatever size the pot i ensure i have enough roots in there to drink it all up in a day or less "better the roots better the fruits""bigger the roots bigger the fruits"?

Nutrients- i really havnt settled on a nutrient i like yet i do love canna's rhizo and cannazym i use religiously and silica supplement i been using rhino skin this round but my favorite is dyna gro silica, i have been using Ionic the past 2-3 rounds imo its a little to simple my next round i will be trying out general organics line up see how it works
i have used GH flora duo and GH 3 part, advance 3 part jungle juice and a couple of there additives, GH 3 part i think id always fall back on just go easy on it read your plant

pics of the veg and flower room plus a couple of bud shots

IMG_0046_1_.JPG

IMG_0047_1_.JPG

IMG_0048_1_.JPG

IMG_0051_1_.JPG

IMG_0049_1_.JPG

IMG_0054_1_.JPG

IMG_0042_1_.JPG

IMG_0032_1_.JPG

Last edited:
thanks.. yeah that bright green one is jilly bean by tga subcool and the purple lady there is "purple brainwreck" thats what the guy called it but it leans toward something like purple wreck or something like that i cant call it.. but it gets so frosty when you break it up it snows maybe a 10% stretch on 12/12 flip.. and stinks so bad like an offensive stink but it tastes like rotten sour grapes kinda?

Back