Nevilles Haze, Grown in the Tropics !

Hi Uncle Resinbud,

This has been a great guide and I love following your pictures. To think the first half you did it without the camera (i even started to doubt you) but to see it unfold has been great. Nev was right you are living the dream!

As you know I have a few in bloom currently, indoor of course. Any thoughts on what to look for with regard to ripeness? I have been using photo lope to see trichomes but I still feel I am a few weeks away.

Any suggestions for ripeness or some of the different haze harvest windows is humbly appreciated.

Thank you,

CM

Resin Bud

Your detailed report is most appreciated ,i thankyou for this amazing thread and pics aswell especially #9 along with #3 the gorgeous purple #1

You have given some great detail on the effects of these keeper phenos ,It be interesting to hear how your #3 compares overall to #9 which is almost half the flowering time

Im curious if you can do a more indepth smoke report on the taste/aromas

Much respect

1luvbigherb

Nice buds Res :)

Nothing compares to NH. I just wish it yielded more because I smoke it up quick and mine takes 13 weeks plus 4 week cure. I've got one in veg right now that has been topped a couple times. Hopefully it will give more than the single cola.

Hey Res - I would expect yours to yield well since it is outside ;) but mine is growing under 400w. My fav pheno has a solid cola like NL but it still has the same stellar high that the foxy wispy one has.

I don't know whether to continue this thread or end it?

Please continue :)

On the subject of mixing Ruderalis with NH, I've thought of many crosses I'd like to make with my NH, but I'm afraid anything will take away from the magic of NH.

Last edited:
Resinbud: This is one of my favorite threads on this forum! You're growing an awesome strain and have beautiful plant shots... and then you throw in gorgeous shots of wildlife as an added bonus.. beautiful!

My friend lives in Hawaii. He is growing White Widow and some other strain. He tells me that if you don't let a plant veg under lights, you will end up with just a little bud because the light cycles are close to 12/12 in his area. He unfortunately doesn't have anywhere to grow plants indoors as he is roughing it on small plantation that he rents. I was figuring that maybe a more a sativa-dom plant could get much larger before it would flower and he could get a decent yield off of something like Neville's haze.

I didn't notice in your posts...but did you veg under lights and put the plants outside once they reached a certain height?

I want to know so I can suggest to my friend a strain that he might be able to have more luck with in the tropics.

Once again, thanks for an awesome thread!

Hello everyone...:) If the NH nl#5 pheno I have is impossible to finish at 9 weeks, I may have an early haze variety mixed up in my seeds I received from the source? I read on Cannagraphic, that a NH indica plant could never finish in 8,9 or 10 weeks, and I am wondering if she was a seed mix up ? She smells Rotten, and I am wondering if it is another gene mix of an early haze ? This girl is very smooth and euphoric, and if this is the case, I harvested her 5 to 6 weeks to early ? :confused: resinbud

Although not throughly documented i Reported my 2 seperate experiences with Nevilles haze 2 different phenos,Both finished about the second week of november outdoors in nyc

I dont think that was a mix up

About the 9 week finish Dont tell that to hempy ,of i forgot you have pics its cool :D

On the thought of ruderail in Nh it is interesting but i doubt .I was curious to hear others response but nowadays most are looking for the threads that have negative energy soo it might be best it wasnt spoken on caz we have the exact opposite right here

1luvbigherb

Hello bigherb... I am so happy yours finished in 9 weeks like mine, especially in NY. I probably found a Diamond, and everyone who doesn't believe me Cracked 40 or more seeds without any luck. I found my #9 from 10 seeds, and I still have 21 left for the future. Remember, everyone has an opinion,but some only have one direction, and will never believe cause they are jealous! of luck. I do feel that #9 is one in a thousand, and I found her :D Thanks for believing in me friend. peace, resinbud ;)

I thankyou for all your contributions an i truly appreciate your understanding and point of view

My post #189 in the haze brothers thread gave some percise info as to the dates of sexing, flowering an finish an i also referenced your #9 aswell.

All i have in this world is my word an my balls

1luvbigherb

Hello everyone...:) If the NH nl#5 pheno I have is impossible to finish at 9 weeks, I may have an early haze variety mixed up in my seeds I received from the source? I read on Cannagraphic, that a NH indica plant could never finish in 8,9 or 10 weeks, and I am wondering if she was a seed mix up ? She smells Rotten, and I am wondering if it is another gene mix of an early haze ? This girl is very smooth and euphoric, and if this is the case, I harvested her 5 to 6 weeks to early ? :confused: resinbud

hi resinbud ,,
if your growing outdoors in the tropics like you are ,,
forget flowering times that are meant for indoor ,
your climate will make them quicken in flower ...

nice looking plants
my nevs mango has a simlar leaf. The bud on mine is a lot thicker, similar fox-tailing but yours look more sativa in nature
Takes 65-70 days

I've never heard of a 9 week Nevil so congrats on your rare plant. I hope you kept a cut

Hello there... Donald Mallard, and thank you for the compliments. Rare bird season is coming up. Many more beach and nature pictures to come. I have always wanted to capture a daily flowered picture until done. Nice of you and everyone else to stop by with more to come. The #9 NH girl is the BOMB!!!! for a sativa. Clear headed,no fog, just electricity with a smile on my face every single time I smoke her, and with No tolerance to speak of. all the best. resinbud;)

mmm no fog ,,
thats what i love too man ,,
clarity ,, good thoughts ,
real glad to hear you found something like that , its a treasure for sure ....

a picture every day is not boring us at all.
i think its great, its nice to have new pics of nh to look at every day!

keep up the good work.

Back