neville *Mango

hey aktarus

Good luck mate with your MangoNevilles , its been a cross I had been interested to try long time now but ended up trying the MangoHz and the Nevs in their pure forms instead . What I think is really nice about this cross is that Shanti has already done some selection which is really good as he is the one to know these sats' ins and outs. Could you share few details about the grow , veg time etc ?

Im sure you're you'll enjoy the experience with these genetics as I ve read great things from people that grew them. Keep us updated and stay safe

l33t

cool, I was just curious as I head the coco stuff can mess with flavour - which for me is as important as high etc :)

Good luck m8,will be watching if thats ok,got a pack of the nevs mango meself so am real interested to see what happens.:)

Aktarus,

Best of luck with your Neville’s Haze x Mango.

It’s supposed to be one of the most extreme sativa hybrids by MNS, so for sure you’ll have some real fun :)

Great spirit, that's the way to go!

We learn until we die :)

life can be a bit like snowboarding sometimes (strange analogy, I know)..

If you're not falling down, you're not learning anything, and if you're not learning anything, you're not having any fun! :D

Hi Jamie,

I simply love learning how to grow our beloved herbs better :)

As we’re dealing with living organisms, there are so many variables under equation, so many things one can do to improve.

If it was depending on me, I would spend a lifetime testing new strategies and products :D

Glad they got to poppin fer ya aktaurus :) My advice is to let the plants give you advice, lol :) Good luck!

Iktarus!!

This is fun! I just posted over on Didik's thread. That's three of us now starting a grow at virtually the same time. I have 16/18 of my SSH x SSH up and going. All 16 broke the surface Jan 25th. Got two still to come maybe and one that has come up looks like it's a loser.

Hot damn!! Gotta love this weed growing:)

Goood luck with your babies!!!!!!!!

SativaFan

Looking at your drip system reminded me I gotta get mine ready to use. I may have to leave town for a few days soon.

Last edited:
Hi there :
my plant are 12 days from seed ; look at the short internode i love them !
I just recently started some foliar feeding with alga mix , its very light .
In a few days they ll recieve some bio grow from canna.

Hey Aktarus:

You're plants are indeed looking very nice!!! Well done.

Those pots look about the same size my plants are in?
600ml? ~10cm square?

Do you plan on topping or tipping you plants at some point?

Nice looking grow. Don't you love it? :D

HA!! And I just began feeding mine today, Day 13 :)....a liquid wormcasting nutrient I am trying for the first time. It can be used as a foliar as well....although I didn't apply it as a foliar this time.

SativaFan

Last edited:
Hi SF ,
Thank you for the comment ,
I think those are the same pot you use ;10cm square ones.

For my feeding i just recently used some Alg a mix from bio bizz:
NPK 0.1/0.1/0.1 on foliar only .Soil got enough nute left in it .

As far as toping , i dont know yet might go LST with some string on the main stem pulling it down really simple...

Some are still looking small and ragged but overall iam very pleased with those seed.
Love them for sure !

Hi ,
Do you think i should discard the ugly ones?

This is from my first pack of Mns , i would be affraid of missing something (pheno) but these really look weak and i dont like having too much diference between the plant overall.

These are 2week old but the other 10sister are looking much better!

Back