Nev. haze mango

Ohthatguy8

Hello,

I had to start a thread on my NHM. I only have 2 plants from seed going but I am very excited about this strain for a couple of reasons. First off its shantibabas selection of nev haze and his selection of mango haze. Secondly one of the two plants is one of my favorite to look at and smoke with in the morning. I put these two seeds in paper towel near mid to late march. They scared me a little as they took 3 days to germ. I put them in 1.5" x 1.5" Rockwoll cubes and placed them under 400w mh. When they sprout and the tap root shows thru the bottom I place them in 6" net pots filled with hydroton and place them in my 5gallon dwc buckets. I use the Lucas method and start ALL of my seedlings on 1/2 strength nutes. Basically of the two, #1 roots hit the water in 2 days and #2 took its time. 7 day's. #1 is pictured here and there is something about "her". These will start flowering near the end of the month. I will get some pics of #2 as well as some updated pics of #1.
Thanks for stoppin in!

Well here are both of my NHM plants. #1 is a gorgeous plant! Busy times on the farm which usually isn't the case between harvest. I had a 15$ fan burn out after 2+ years and had a garage sale dehumidifier do the same. image.jpg

Number 2. I think they look similar now but we all know now doesn't matter. We'll see after the flip.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    738.3 KB · Views: 33
Great Looking Plants

Hello there...:) Your right,that selection is incredible and would love to have it for those reasons you mentioned.

Looking forward to your grow.

peace,

rb ;)

Moving fast now

Good morning. Today I switched out nutes went from 1/2 strength to full. I have 4 flower rooms and 2 of them are taking their time finishing up. As soon as a room opens up il throw these in. I have a feeling all of my scrog skills will be tested, ill be keeping the tie down string real close.

Waiting.

Well as the title says. These babies are waiting....for a flower room to open up. #1 is a bush #2 has grown straight up. I may have to top #2. #1 just looks like a winner there is no noticeable smells from either at the moment. But with the closest flower room 5' away I rarely can smell vegging plants. #1 first pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    777.6 KB · Views: 55
The bushy girl. Maui thanks for stopping in. I'm with u. I bet this is gonna be some A+ meds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 17
Here's the tall one in the flower room. Had to super crop her. It's gonna take some skill scrog'n this monster.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 21
The before shot

I like to have a pic to look back on. This room will probably change as all 4 plants have not been sexed. The nev haze mangos are in the back as 1 is a for sure female and I think the other is too. The others are sativas that should have a similar flower time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 38
Hey Ohthatguy8, your plants are looking nice and lush! I grew out a single female Nevs Mango last year and although it didn't yield too well it is a fine smoke. It smelled very hazy (cedar-like incense) and bejeweled with resin. The high is also haze dominate; clear, energetic, and a little trippy ( especially after a year in the jar). Initially the high was just more clear and motivating. I have two more females on the go at the moment: one is definitely going to yield more than the other. They are about 5 wks into flower and I can already pick up that special haze scent. Good luck with your grow. I look forward to watching the magic happen for you! Hop Head:cool:

HH. Thanks for the input it's encouraging to here that while growing a strain for the first time. Both have shown sex now..... 2 females. Just scrogin away for now. Rock out your grow and if you wanna throw pics up here I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy it.

Hey There, as you requested here are some photos of my 2 nevs mangos. They are both very sativa in structure but the one with more compact growth smells of cedar-incense while the stretchier pheno is smelling of gardenia-mangos. The plants are about 6wks into flower with probably another 5+ wks to go. I recently switched the timer from 12/12 to 11/13 to hasten the ripening time. Enjoy, Hop Head

Attachments

• IMG_2653.JPG
    IMG_2653.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_26511.JPG
    IMG_26511.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_26521.JPG
    IMG_26521.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_2647.JPG
    IMG_2647.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_2648.JPG
    IMG_2648.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 347
HH. Thanks for posting your plants look very happy. Here is a shot of the whole room. Starting to stretch. 3 of 4 have shown sex so probably the late one is a male Ill update when things get a lil more interesting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    700.6 KB · Views: 27
Sativa jungle.

Well stretching just like I expected. 1 looked like a male so I didn't weave it through the scrog much. But all 4 are females. It's funny I have my pump hanging from the ceiling so I started to wind one around the string. Now I can slide it down the string and it holds its self up and down at the same time. Ill get better shots when there is actual flowers to see. But these pics should show the progress

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 17
Stop stretching!!

Well it's end of week 3 and the stretching should be close to done. I know how big hazes can get but I expected a male or two out of the bunch. So the room is full as can be of beautifull sativas and I'm waiting for one of these to catch my eye or better yet my nose.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 14
Back