Need some help here on my first grow

MartinL

Hi there I have just flipped my plants onto for 2 weeks ago now my leaves are drooping and the leaves have went a tinge yellow I am feeding them 8ml coca A/B per 5litre and 5ml ionic flowering solution per 5litre watering jug please can you tell me where I am going wrong as this is my first grow your help is much appreciated!!!! the plants are well over halve the size of the tent
nhạc chuông hay, nhac chuong iphone, nhạc chuông không lời

Last edited:
It sounds like you've overdosed your nutrient or used the wrong nutrients at the wrong time. What growth period are you in atm? Vegetating (just growing new green leaves & developing stems) or are you in flowering (starting to form buds)??

I assume from what you've said that you're only in veg mode. To begin with you need to make the nutrients up at a quarter of the strength that it says on the nutrient bottles. Feed it at quarter strength for the first week or so while the plant is getting used to it.

As you see new growth come through rapidly then up it to half strength and finally full strength when it's developing new growth rapidly.

I'll keep my eye on this page to see if you end up working around this problem.

Hi there I have just flipped my plants onto for 2 weeks ago now my leaves are drooping and the leaves have went a tinge yellow I am feeding them 8ml coca A/B per 5litre and 5ml ionic flowering solution per 5litre watering jug please can you tell me where I am going wrong as this is my first grow your help is much appreciated!!!! the plants are well over halve the size of the tent

What have you actually changed since going 12/12? Need to know more- even location where yellowing occurring. Kinda blind here w/o pics but rootbound, overwatering comes to mind.
Lockout is another. All guesses w/o better data.

Aloha
M

Back