Need a quick fix (mapito)

I am sorry for the bad picture again.
But man wha the heck is this and where have you been all my life? My vaporgenie has little room for weed but it knocks me out for hours. I never used so little weed and never go this high. Explaining how much I love this strain would appear as if I'm sucking up. But this is honestly the best I ever grown and smoked.

Screenshot_20210614-090813_Gallery.jpg

I am sorry for the bad picture again.
But man wha the heck is this and where have you been all my life? My vaporgenie has little room for weed but it knocks me out for hours. I never used so little weed and never go this high. Explaining how much I love this strain would appear as if I'm sucking up. But this is honestly the best I ever grown and smoked.

View attachment 51695
well, when you know what you like, and you find the best of it, it can cause those feelings. yay!!!!!!

In reality, I prefer to smoke it rather than eat it. An occasional brownie of course and some liberty cap caramels is about it. Sugar is like heroin to me, I get the nods. I have always preferred uppers and frankly, I can't see throwing a 13-week plant into the mixing bowl if you know what I mean lol ;).

🤙Mu

In reality, I prefer to smoke it rather than eat it. An occasional brownie of course and some liberty cap caramels is about it. Sugar is like heroin to me, I get the nods. I have always preferred uppers and frankly, I can't see throwing a 13-week plant into the mixing bowl if you know what I mean lol ;).

🤙Mu
Well, Musashi, Shanti provides us plants w/ 6 week finishing times in some of the Indica lines for making edibles..
I have gummies and infused honey in the fridge I rarely mess with them.
just sprinkle some hash on your morning egg while its still in the pan, toss a lid on it for a minute, turn off heat, then plate and eat. I personlly, like corned beef hash seasoned w/ keif. it is a jolly good time!

Well, Musashi, Shanti provides us plants w/ 6 week finishing times in some of the Indica lines for making edibles..

just sprinkle some hash on your morning egg while its still in the pan, toss a lid on it for a minute, turn off heat, then plate and eat. I personlly, like corned beef hash seasoned w/ keif. it is a jolly good time!
I know, exactly, right?!
I can see it now- Sunday mornings, Miles and Coltrane, fresh-leaf smoothie AND corned beef hash! Then pull out The Samurai Trilogy for the day lol.

🤙Mu

Back