N.H.S Outdoor 2010 Grow - For Free

Joe King Park

Keeping With The Traditions Of Another Nice Welsh Guy Who Formed The National Health Service ( Mr Bevan, M.P ) I Intend To Grow The New 21st Century N.H.S In The Same Manner.
I Have Already Sourced Some Containers For Teas Made From Comfrey And Seaweed And Manure And Will Be Trying It Alongside A Couple Of Plants fed With Bio Bizz Or Biosevia ( Organic ) http://www.eurohydro.com
I Am Currently Growing A Couple Of N.H.S Indoors , One Standing At About Three Feet And Flowering Away All Sticky And Gooey Next To Sativas Like Critical Haze And Mango Haze And Until Recently Early Haze ( The Latter , Early Haze Also Provided Some Indica Pheno's ). I Also Have A Two Headed N.H.S The Same Age That Is A Dwarf , Yet Am Pleased To Say Has Finally Started To Show Her Sex Thanks To Tiny White Pistils , Putting To Rest Any Fears Of Hermaphrodism That Was Mentioned In A Past Thread
I Think N.H.S Will Do Well Up Here On The 53rd , And I Have Some Fantastic Information Supplied By Those Who Tested Her Last Year:)
Sometimes One Takes A Risk By Testing A New Seed . I Had No Idea What To Expect When Testing Early Haze Last Summer . My Findings Were It Was /Is A Excellent Strain That Does Better Indoors Than Outdoors . It Was A Great Grow ( Thanks Shanti).
This Year Will Be My Third Outdoor Mr Nice Grow At Joe King Park And I Hope We Have Less Rain Than The Last Couple Of Years . ( Despite The Rain No Mould Formed On Any MNS Plant I've Grown To Date ).
Seven Out Of Nine Seeds Cracked Open Within 48 Hours At Which Point I Disposed Of Half The Water In The Glass Then Poured Into A Heated Propagator Where They Emerged Through The Soil Some Twelve Hours Later.
I Seperated Them Using A Couple Of Blunt Wooden Sticks And Transplanted Them Into Seperate Units In A Plastic Seedling Tray That Had A Built In Catch Tray.
There Are Some Things I'll Never Buy , And Containers Are Right Up There When It Comes To Reuseable And Recyclable Products .
I Have Half A Greenhouse Roof To Make A Coldframe With And For The Next Week Or So I'm Using A Fishtank As A Windbreak , With Soon To Be Cut Correx Lid To Retain Heat.
I Have Already Had A Plant On The Deck For The Past Month ( As A Test To See Whether It Would Survive , Which Daddy's Girl Has , Just , And Is Coming Out Of Shock Now , But It's Growing .
So Technically Speaking It Is Possible For A Mr Nice Plant To Survive Outdoors In North Wales For 8 Months Out Of A Year ! ( Mar-Nov ).
Like Other JKP Threads Do Expect The Traditional Bibble Babble That Goes Along With The Odd Wave Of Lucidity That Passes Through Me, Lol
Joe King :)

Attachments

• Soaked-48 Hours- Pour- Emerge 24 hrs later NHS.jpg
    Soaked-48 Hours- Pour- Emerge 24 hrs later NHS.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 7 Out Of 9 NHS seeds Germinate- April 12.jpg
    7 Out Of 9 NHS seeds Germinate- April 12.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Initial Sunshelf For MNS Germinations -Apr15.jpg
    Initial Sunshelf For MNS Germinations -Apr15.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 11
  • N.H.S -  3 Days After Germination- 7 seedlings.jpg
    N.H.S - 3 Days After Germination- 7 seedlings.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Germination Tray And catch Tray- Free n EZ.jpg
    Germination Tray And catch Tray- Free n EZ.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 2010 N.H.S - Growing On The Cheap- April15.jpg
    2010 N.H.S - Growing On The Cheap- April15.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Outdoor N.H.S- April 15-2010- plus 2 stretchy Turks.jpg
    Outdoor N.H.S- April 15-2010- plus 2 stretchy Turks.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 2010 Deck Activity April- Reveg In Cage.jpg
    2010 Deck Activity April- Reveg In Cage.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Correx- Making Coldframe For N.H.S - Free.jpg
    Correx- Making Coldframe For N.H.S - Free.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Haze Fueled Ideas Abound In JKP.jpg
    Haze Fueled Ideas Abound In JKP.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 20
Good stuff Joe

Don't forget the nettles too Joe, I haven't used them yet, but have heard good things about them being used in a tea.

I have old mother plants outside the last week or 2, gonna start forcing them next week so might be too late for nettle tea for them,apparently it takes a few weeks to break down.
Got some Frisian Dew on the way though which will be flowered naturally and fed bio flores and nettle tea, looking forward to the results.

Decided to try a couple of plants in my back garden this year, mainly after seeing people like you post their pics of their little outdoor gardens, so thanks for that.

I know it's a bit riskier having them outside with the possibility of them being seen, but FUCK IT EH!:)

Peace GG

Blodiau O Neithwr ( Flowers From The Past ) M.N.S

Just Wanted To Add A Couple Of Mr Nice Ladies That Have Already Graced My Deck These Past Couple Of Summers
2008 ~ Shit ( Also Grew Super Silver Haze Outdoors Til Moving Indoor In November)
2009 ~ Early Haze
2010 ~ N.H.S ; Hopefully The Year I Dump The Doctor , My Only Remaining Dealer !!
Joe:)

Attachments

• North Wales 2008- Worst Ever Summer.jpg
    North Wales 2008- Worst Ever Summer.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Early Haze- Early Days - May22- Patience.jpg
    Early Haze- Early Days - May22- Patience.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Best Early Haze-Number 7- Endo August.jpg
    Best Early Haze-Number 7- Endo August.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Early Haze - Late August- Flowering Nicely.jpg
    Early Haze - Late August- Flowering Nicely.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF2785[1].jpg
    DSCF2785[1].jpg
    177 KB · Views: 19
  • Buddy Grows Mr Nice 2008.jpg
    Buddy Grows Mr Nice 2008.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Mr Nice Shit- July 2- Indica Already Evident.jpg
    Mr Nice Shit- July 2- Indica Already Evident.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Pollinated MNS Shit- Cross Turk-Aug8.jpg
    Pollinated MNS Shit- Cross Turk-Aug8.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Mr Nice Shit- No Stink Yet-Aug6-Day19.jpg
    Mr Nice Shit- No Stink Yet-Aug6-Day19.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Mr Nice Shit-Aug15-003.jpg
    Mr Nice Shit-Aug15-003.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Mr Nice Shit-Aug15-004.jpg
    Mr Nice Shit-Aug15-004.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Mr Nice Shit-Aug15-005.jpg
    Mr Nice Shit-Aug15-005.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 4GK- Outdoor Female MNS-SSH- Pic 001.jpg
    4GK- Outdoor Female MNS-SSH- Pic 001.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 41
looking nice joe looks like your all read for outdoor this year mate. i feed organic home made teas every year last year everyone wonted the stuff couldn't make enough lol mine are usually stinging nettle and comfrey. i start with nettles and finish with comfrey because its meant to bring your ph down. went looking for places yesterday and a nice fresh cannabis leaf come flowing down river looks like someone already found there spot i took a pic as it made me giggle lol. i so far have 20 walkabout and 6 lowriderxskunks to go out this year still plenty more that might go out if i can find spots. put 10 early skunks in to germ today as well to go out. good luck this year mate though i have a feeling you wont need it.

Attachments

• 15042010353[1].jpg
    15042010353[1].jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 16042010355[1].jpg
    16042010355[1].jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 10
Hey Thanks gg :)
It Helps If You're A Dwarf Like Me To Pull Off Backyard Grows, Lol:D
Oh And Very Good Neighbours Who Appreciate Thanksgiving Always Helps Too

Attachments

• Buddy-Baddy-Big Turk-Aug14.jpg
    Buddy-Baddy-Big Turk-Aug14.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 74
  • P2160183.JPG
    P2160183.JPG
    459.8 KB · Views: 61
  • P2160173.JPG
    P2160173.JPG
    375.4 KB · Views: 26
  • P2160199.JPG
    P2160199.JPG
    404 KB · Views: 22
Thanks Brock1:)
Luck; Well We All Need That When It Comes To How Much Sunshine We'll Have
Honestly , Last Year When I Stuck A Early Haze Under A New 600 HPS It Exploded With Resin Production And Growth.
The Weather , The Introduction Of nematodes ( NemaSys ) For Slug And Caterpillar Control , And An Eye On My Teenage Stepson Will All Determine My End Result.
I'm Glad They Banned Methadrone " Plant Food " Last Night, But I Aint Letting Him Touch Any Of My Meds Until He's An Adult.
So , Yes , A Little Pest Control , For Sure , Lol :D
But Nothing I Hav'nt Handled Before ( I Have Three Stepsons :rolleyes: )
lol,
Joe

Thanks Brock1:)
Luck; Well We All Need That When It Comes To How Much Sunshine We'll Have
Honestly , Last Year When I Stuck A Early Haze Under A New 600 HPS It Exploded With Resin Production And Growth.
The Weather , The Introduction Of nematodes ( NemaSys ) For Slug And Caterpillar Control , And An Eye On My Teenage Stepson Will All Determine My End Result.
I'm Glad They Banned Methadrone " Plant Food " Last Night, But I Aint Letting Him Touch Any Of My Meds Until He's An Adult.
So , Yes , A Little Pest Control , For Sure , Lol :D
But Nothing I Hav'nt Handled Before ( I Have Three Stepsons :rolleyes: )
lol,
Joe

lol joe with three stepsons i think you need some of that pest of spray mate at least if it doesn't work you can try suing for false advertising lol. i have 1 hes only 6 so don't think hes going to be nicking my stash just yet lol. shit man why did you remind me of caterpillars hate them things only pest i ever had problems with every year they just don't stop. get rid and a few weeks later there back hate the little green ones the others aren't to bad if you not growing cabbages that is. how do you make your tea joe if you don't mind me asking i used to just fill a barrel with leafs and then top it up with water and leave it for 2 weeks. last year i use a pipe with a cap on one end with a hole in it. i then fill it with leafs and put a small bottle of water in the side without the top on . takes a bit longer but its stronger so you only have to carry a little bit about.

Breached Windowsill Restriction

Thanks brock1:)
The Mrs Will Not Allow Me To Extend The Windowsill Indoors Any Further , Lol.
Once The Sun Comes Up They Are All Outside ;)
Going On Three Weeks Without Rain , And A Low Of 5% Degrees Last Night Has Assured Me Of A May 1st Plant Out
Man, She'll Be Happy Then . No More Complaints Of Soil On The Carpet

Attachments

• JKP- Extended Windowsill- Outdoor 2010-Apr21.jpg
    JKP- Extended Windowsill- Outdoor 2010-Apr21.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Clean Windows Mean More Lumens.jpg
    Clean Windows Mean More Lumens.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Cold Nights - April - Artificial Light On N.H.S.jpg
    Cold Nights - April - Artificial Light On N.H.S.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 12-2010feb2010_0423(007).jpg
    12-2010feb2010_0423(007).jpg
    870.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 12-2010feb2010_0421(157).jpg
    12-2010feb2010_0421(157).jpg
    922.4 KB · Views: 14
lucky bugger you have a windowsill you got all the guerrilla mod cons there mate lol.:D here's my little grow window doesn't have a sill but its a window with my hitec grow platform ie wardrobe thingwejib well packed lol.know exactly what you mean breached mate hower lass as made me move from sill to loft ski light lol:eek:

Attachments

• 23042010366[1].jpg
    23042010366[1].jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Bobby D :)
It Rained For The First Time In Weeks Last Night :), With A Balmy Overnight Temp Of 7 Degrees :eek:
Plants Of All Types Are Now Springing Up Like Crazy . I Have A Gunnera Monstera ( Giant Prickly Rhubarb ) Shooting Up At Almost Six Inches A Day !
I Believe Summers Start Earlier Here Than In B.C ( 49th ) Where May 1st Would Be The Norm For Plant Out ( And Leave Out ).
Last Night I Left My Plants Out On The Deck Enclosed With A Windbreak, So As To Enjoy The Nitrogen Rich Rainwater And Maybe Some Of That Icelandic Ash:D
Two More Early Haze Plants Have Developed Basal Offsets ( Basal Offset; A Shoot, Growing From The Base Of A Plant That Puts Out New Roots And Forms A New Plant ).
Both Plants Were Rejected As Reveg Candidates Due To The Fact They Had No Leaves On The Stalks And Were Pretty Well Stripped Bare.
Once The New Branches Form I'll Cut Away The Old Plant, So As Not To Stress It Now.
This Time Of Year Outdoors Is Better And Stronger Than Any Indoor Light Or Additive Or Booster
You Just Cannot Beat Mother Nature ( With The Aid Of Windbreaks And Polytunnels , Etc ).
Best Therapy For What Ails You Too Is To Tinker Around In The Garden At Your Own Pace , Soaking Up The Colours And Smells .

But No Nasturtiums This Year ; The Caterpillars Were A Real Problem Last Summer .

Gordon Likes N.H.S

Transplant Day Today For The N.H.S ( 11 Litre Wilma Pots )
Also Germinating Crystal I.B.L
Viking X B3N7 ( Esben)
Blue Streak Auto
Deisel Ryder X Auto AK47

But N.H.S ; I Saw Gordon Brown Mentioning How Big A Cola It Has :D
Buddy Bigfoot Determined It Was Too Cold To Leave Plants Out Last Night:)
He's becoming A Better And Better Gardener Each Year, Lol
Joe

Attachments

• N.H.S -EH - Gordon-Lol.jpg
    N.H.S -EH - Gordon-Lol.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Transplant Day- April 26-  Big Wilma Pots.jpg
    Transplant Day- April 26- Big Wilma Pots.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 10
  • The Main Cola Must Have Been This Big.jpg
    The Main Cola Must Have Been This Big.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Plants Staying Putt- Cold Night-25 April.jpg
    Plants Staying Putt- Cold Night-25 April.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Go Ahead And Try It- Cold Night-26 April.jpg
    Go Ahead And Try It- Cold Night-26 April.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Finally On The Deck- April26.jpg
    Finally On The Deck- April26.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 8
Transplant Day Today For The N.H.S ( 11 Litre Wilma Pots )
Also Germinating Crystal I.B.L
Viking X B3N7 ( Esben)
Blue Streak Auto
Deisel Ryder X Auto AK47

But N.H.S ; I Saw Gordon Brown Mentioning How Big A Cola It Has :D
Buddy Bigfoot Determined It Was Too Cold To Leave Plants Out Last Night:)
He's becoming A Better And Better Gardener Each Year, Lol
Joe

looking at Gorden brown it looks like hes had a bit to much n.h.s to lol. i see you have you auto going joe i planed pollinating some lowrider2 to get seeds to go out but all were male. i had 2 auto maria though so just pollinated 1 of them a few weeks ago so i will stick some of them out later for a bit of early outdoor smoke and pollinate some lowreder2xskunks i done last year back to lowryder 2 male see whether any auto this time because not 1 did out of the 40 or so seeds i made last time but they flowered fast

looking at Gorden brown it looks like hes had a bit to much n.h.s to lol. i see you have you auto going joe i planed pollinating some lowrider2 to get seeds to go out but all were male. i had 2 auto maria though so just pollinated 1 of them a few weeks ago so i will stick some of them out later for a bit of early outdoor smoke and pollinate some lowreder2xskunks i done last year back to lowryder 2 male see whether any auto this time because not 1 did out of the 40 or so seeds i made last time but they flowered fast

He Does Look Sloshed Does'nt He ( Probably On Gordons Gin ), Lol
I Had Some Fun A Few Years Back By Testing The LR2 (LR1 X Santa Maria ) Growing Them In 65 Litre Tubs
I Even Tried To Bend One :rolleyes:
Although The LR1 And LR2 Both Did Their Thing , The Strength Was Nowhere Near That Of Mighty Mites ( A Denman Island Strain ) I Grew On Hornby Island .
The Bud Looked Good , But The Crystal Content And Gooeyness Just Were Not There.
In December I Saw , Whilst Purchasing Some N.H.S , Some Seeds That Claimed To Be 100% Female Autoflowering White Widow Crosses:rolleyes:
If It Sounds Too Good To Be True , It Probably Is
I've Yet To Read A Report On " Red Dwarf " Or Silver Dwarf ??
Anyhow , The Mrs Likes Low Strength Herb As She Likes The Odd Daytime Toke To Sunbathe n Stuff
I'm Exited With The Selection I Have This Year , And Also Have C99 , Which I Have Grown Before , But Had A Bad Trip Once With Old Cinders
Dug A Hole Yesterday; It Took Almost Three Hours !
Good For Half A Dozen Big Plants
Feeling The Pain Today Though
Joe

Attachments

• 3155LR- one and two- june nightshot- Round.jpg
    3155LR- one and two- june nightshot- Round.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 46
  • July1-2006 White Russian x Lowryder.jpg
    July1-2006 White Russian x Lowryder.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1
  • July01-Adjustment-LRxWR.jpg
    July01-Adjustment-LRxWR.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Three Lowryder Strains growing In A Homebox.jpg
    Three Lowryder Strains growing In A Homebox.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 65 Days From Pack To Paper- Lowryder.jpg
    65 Days From Pack To Paper- Lowryder.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Bend A Lowryder - Mad.jpg
    Bend A Lowryder - Mad.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Bent Turk- More Stealth And More Yield 2008.jpg
    Bent Turk- More Stealth And More Yield 2008.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Lowryder1-HarvestedTop.jpg
    Lowryder1-HarvestedTop.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Lowryder And Bentryder- 65 Litre Tubs.jpg
    Lowryder And Bentryder- 65 Litre Tubs.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 9
  • single_stacker Vertical.jpg
    single_stacker Vertical.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 33
  • Georgia Straight - Hornby-Texada-Lasqueti.gif
    Georgia Straight - Hornby-Texada-Lasqueti.gif
    58 KB · Views: 15
you take it easy joe, the hard work is the only thing thats not free:(..
I should be over your way, in the next month, Abersoch any way.. this time we'll hook up for sure, mate..
peace
BL
ps Enjoy the CH it is loverly:D

never seen a really decent LR joe one of the auto maria's has has a nice little look about it its bigger than LR aswell. the other AM doesn't smell to clever but its all just seed for my outdoor emergency stash now. the loweriderxskunk never autoed but it was a nice smoke joe had a smell of white shark about it only managed to try about a oz of it anyway before the police toke it and my f1 seed plant. :( still i got some cuts of the females before they took them and a mate as the last surviving male so i can still make f2's. you might even manage to do some bending with auto maria mine are about 2 1/2ft and have a few bottom arms to. there at a mate's but not really looked after there just seed plant under a old light a bit burnt on top but seeding up nicely.;)

I Canna Sex My N.H.S

never seen a really decent LR joe one of the auto maria's has has a nice little look about it its bigger than LR aswell. the other AM doesn't smell to clever but its all just seed for my outdoor emergency stash now. the loweriderxskunk never autoed but it was a nice smoke joe had a smell of white shark about it only managed to try about a oz of it anyway before the police toke it and my f1 seed plant. :( still i got some cuts of the females before they took them and a mate as the last surviving male so i can still make f2's. you might even manage to do some bending with auto maria mine are about 2 1/2ft and have a few bottom arms to. there at a mate's but not really looked after there just seed plant under a old light a bit burnt on top but seeding up nicely.;)

Hi Brock 1:)
All Of The Autos Are Now In Flower And Doing Well
But I've Run Into A Bit Of A Problem ; Sexing N.H.S
Despite Wearing Glasses I Just Cannot Tell Wether I'm Growing 80% Male And 20% ( Two ) Females
I Am Looking At The Structure Of The Two Smaller Yet Stockier Plants And Have A Feeling All The Others ( On Their 8th Set Of Internodes ) May Be Male
I'm Going To Take Some Close Ups Of Each Plant And Am Asking For Help To Determine Sex Please :eek:
Joe

P.S ; Outdoor Growers Protective Clothing Should Definately Include Sunglasses:cool:

Attachments

• 4AM- June 10- N.H.S And Daddy's Girl.jpg
    4AM- June 10- N.H.S And Daddy's Girl.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 21
Hi Brock 1:)
All Of The Autos Are Now In Flower And Doing Well
But I've Run Into A Bit Of A Problem ; Sexing N.H.S
Despite Wearing Glasses I Just Cannot Tell Wether I'm Growing 80% Male And 20% ( Two ) Females
I Am Looking At The Structure Of The Two Smaller Yet Stockier Plants And Have A Feeling All The Others ( On Their 8th Set Of Internodes ) May Be Male
I'm Going To Take Some Close Ups Of Each Plant And Am Asking For Help To Determine Sex Please :eek:
Joe

P.S ; Outdoor Growers Protective Clothing Should Definately Include Sunglasses:cool:

well joe cropped my 2 automarias a few weeks back 1 was a really nice smoke for a auto the other wasn't nothing special. i crossed the best of the 2 to a lowrider2 male and have put a few out in the woods with some walkabout and 1 shark shock i accidentally take by mistake that snapped in transport. i am a bit behind yours this year had more bug problems this year than i have in the last ten year of growing.:( here is a pic of my newest mutant plant its a walkabout i know you like a freak joe. it has thrips but not to bad yet. still got a few early skunks and walkabout and a few other things to go the wood next week. stick your pics up mate and everyone can see how blind i am as well lol.

Attachments

• 15062010449[1].jpg
    15062010449[1].jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 15062010451[1].jpg
    15062010451[1].jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 15062010452[1].jpg
    15062010452[1].jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 4
Bilingual Buds

Interesting :)
Heres Some Stuff I Need Scrutineering
The Deiselryder X Auto AK47's Are twice The Size of My Jungle Leda Unos :eek:
But Thus Far I Have Two Female NHS And The Others May Be Male
Could Some Of You Eagle Eyed Owls Have A Look See For Me
ddiolch Yn fawr Iawn ( Thank You Very Much )
Ddiolch Dyw Maen Dydd Gwener ( T.G.I.F ):D
Jo Brenin Parc

Attachments

• Male- Yes Or No- June 15-NHS.jpg
    Male- Yes Or No- June 15-NHS.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Male Or Female - NHS- June15.jpg
    Male Or Female - NHS- June15.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Male Or Female 005- June 15 - Help Please.jpg
    Male Or Female 005- June 15 - Help Please.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Male Or Female 002- June 15- NHS.jpg
    Male Or Female 002- June 15- NHS.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Help Sex NHS- June 15- Tall n Lanky.jpg
    Help Sex NHS- June 15- Tall n Lanky.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Early Days To Wonder World- LU and G-Cut june15.jpg
    Early Days To Wonder World- LU and G-Cut june15.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Deiselryder x Auto AK47- June 15- Fast.jpg
    Deiselryder x Auto AK47- June 15- Fast.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 2010- Early Haze Revegged From EH Test Seed.jpg
    2010- Early Haze Revegged From EH Test Seed.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 6
1, 3, 5 look female to me joe. 2, 4 i am not sure about. your auto are looking good mate. i keep giving mine away and have to start new all the time just put 20 seeds in again. its getting late to put seeds in so no one's getting these ones lol. they were for a early smoke but i have some none auto lowrider2xskunks to chop next week so should be fine for weed for now.;)

Back