My first strain from Mr. Nice!

BrazilianGrower

Hi Mates!

I´m a grower from Brazil, almost a newbie, but I did some great harvests before.
I bought a especial edition from Mr. Nice, I´ve heve heard a lot about G13 (of course), and a lot of Mr.Nice too. Things aren´t easy our first growshop, has a little more than a year... For security reasons I can´t do an outdoor, and by now we´re having more than 13 hours of sun!
This is how I end up here:
picture.php

Things started allright, I gave some seeds to a friend, and started out a new indoor, everythings goes fine, but when my plants are little:
picture.php

I got some leak in my house, and have to disable my indoor. So the plants spent more than 10 days, without ventilantion and lights, and they start dying, and there was nothing I can do till the workers finish their job.
This is how my G13#1 was at 12/12.
picture.php

Now they are reborn, this is the same plant...
picture.php

In 01/10, two days ago, G13#1 looks like these
picture.php

picture.php

#1 is today with about 18in, has a lot of branches, I´ll keep you guys updated, and I´ll bring some pics of #2.

Yeah man, Direct from Rio de Janeiro!

Cheers!

Those look great, BG :) Especially from what they DID look like, lol. G/Sk is powerful, fruity smoke, for sure. What is your setup like (light, space, medium)?

Lookin forward to seeing them all gown up :D

Hi barletta, I saw your good job with the G/Sk, did you got good stuff with Dreamtime? I just order a pack...
I´m using a 400w HQI/HPS, I got a homebox Large, it´s 1x1x2m, (kind of 3.2x3.2x6.4ft) I´m groing in soil, with perlite and sunshine#6. The final vase (it´s vase? or bucket? recipient?) it´s huge!!! about 6 gallons!!! plants grow big here!

hey Jamie!

It´s a nature miracle, #2 has only two leafs, was broken, now both are wonderfull.

Things are hot in here, summer is in it´s max... outdoors are amazing this time, more than 13 hours of burning sun... So I´m having some trouble with high temps,in my indoor, nothing that makes plants suffer, but soil is getting dry quickly, and I let some leaf tips burn a little, not a big deal, I´ll bring new pics later...

MACONHA -this is the common name of marijuana in Brazil, usually it comes from Paraguai, and it´s pressed into bricks...

hey thats much the same set up I'll have (once me tent arrives) I'll be paying close attention :)

Big Pot for the win :D

Today I´ll change the Light to 12/12. i have to tie #1 bcuz it´s getting too big, #2 is goig to be tied, when show up sex.
#1 looks more Indica, with lots of side branches, #2 is more Sativa, one long branch all the way...
I just went back from the beach, and change the bulb to HPS, and activate the new program in the timer...
They look like these, just before bloom...

G13#2
picture.php

picture.php

G13#1
picture.php

Hope they got fat!

So, after the first 12/12, they look like this, #2 didn´t show sex yet...I´ll update now once a week, or if something happens...
G13#1
picture.php

picture.php

G13#2
picture.php

A little pic of G13#1, a week of flowering,
picture.php

G13#2 didn´t show sex yet, it has a sativa structure, but with dark green leafs...

Last edited:
Keep up updated BG, these plants can be rather impressive in a number of area's Ive found.

Looking good BrazilianGrower

Like JessE said this strain can be surprising good in many areas.

I really liked the vigor growth and end result , very potent smoke. Performs well even in small pots but it can stretch a bit so be warned. Its quite fast overall nonetheless and it explodes with buds in mid/late flowering.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing how it performs for you

Take care n stay safe

l33t

Keep up updated BG, these plants can be rather impressive in a number of area's Ive found.

Good to know, I hope they give me great buds, I´ll keep it updated!

Hi BrazilianGrower,

The new grow looks nice and healthy.

My wishes of a happy harvest :)

Thanks Buddha, plants are getting big in here... and that´s great!!!:D

Looking good BrazilianGrower

Like JessE said this strain can be surprising good in many areas.

I really liked the vigor growth and end result , very potent smoke. Performs well even in small pots but it can stretch a bit so be warned. Its quite fast overall nonetheless and it explodes with buds in mid/late flowering.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing how it performs for you

Take care n stay safe

l33t

Man, you just tell me exactly what I wanted to hear! I´m in early flowering, there´s branches everywhere, looks like it´s going to yield BIG...
My pot has about 6 Gallons (21,5L), I start Flowering with 1-6, now G13#1 has 3ft, I´ll have problems with height?

G13#1
picture.php

Branches
picture.php

Yeah man! It´s big and beautifull!

there goin to be masiv......:D

Yeah I hope so!

I sent G13#2 to a Friend´s outdoor, it was hard to flower in 12/12, so I´ll let nature do the rest of the job...

So now I´ll proceed with G13#1 only, at this time, my plant became a tree, and started to show some flowering...
picture.php

picture.php

She´s looking great, there´s a smell, I can´t define yet, looks like, smoky, I don´t know...

Cheers!

G13#2 is in a friend´s outdoor, G13#1 has 3 weeks into flowering, things are hot in here, hard to control temperature...
picture.php

Last edited:
Enjoy the ride, BG :) Those big, happy fans are bringing back some memories :) Is she starting to stink up?

EDIT - I got some very nice plants in Dreamtime. I got a MangoWidow female, and 2 Shits. I also got some killer hazy male that I (foolishly) killed. :)

Last edited:
Back