My Critical Mass Grow

Tommy Ketchup

Evening all,

I'm new here, well not strictly true, more a case of first time poster but long time lercher lol. Anyway, I managed to track down a packet of CM at GN Seed Boutique(these seed really do seem as rare as wooden horse pat at the mo). When they arrived, by special delivery, no only was i pleasantly surprised to find not 15 but 18 cm seed in my packet but also 5 original haze x skunk#1 seeds as a freebie, what a result!:D

The OH x Sk#1 i think I'm gonna use for a little gorilla project i have planed for next year but for now on with the CM Show.

I'm gonna pop 10 beans to start. I'm gonna give them a good amount of veg (at least till the show sex) then take cut's of all the females, flower, then keep the best all rounder as a mother plant.

I'm gonna germinate using the paper towel method. Once tap roots are showing they will be transplanted into coco jiffy pellets soaked in a weak General hydroponics mix (2ml g/2ml m/2ml b per gallon) and will sit in a heated propagator until there roots are spewing there way through the sides.

After this they will go into a recirculating DWC setup where they will be feed dutch master gold grow A+B & Flower A+B along with hydrozyme and super vit.

I'm really looking forward to growing this strain out and having a bit of funn with what seams a very interesting strain.

Anyway i can see a few of you at the back starting to nod off so I'm gonna stop rambling....for now at least.

Take it easy

Tommy K

P.s here's a couple of pic's to get things going. Until they go in the prop the seed will be sharing digs with my skunk#1 clones. Which are looking a little worse for wear due to a pump failure in my home made areo-cloner.

Attachments

• 100_1388.jpg
    100_1388.jpg
    735.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1389.jpg
    100_1389.jpg
    699.6 KB · Views: 17
Back