My critical haze journey

It appears you are dealing with some pest pressure on those beautiful ladies outside! suggest a spray of 1 tsp palmolive green unscented ultra strength, 1/2 tsp per gallon of potassium silicate fertilizer and 1/2 teaspoon canola or vegetable oil per gallon of water as a smothering spray? order of operations is potassium silicate into warm water, oil into potassium silicate, then shake, then the soap, then shake(emulsifier, oil, surfactant). spray every 3 days on vegging plants. only mix much as you need. It will help beat them back, like how Quinxstar suggested linseed oil under the name black soap in another thread, its the same concept but fancier.

I am excited to see how your f2's do!

It appears you are dealing with some pest pressure on those beautiful ladies outside! suggest a spray of 1 tsp palmolive green unscented ultra strength, 1/2 tsp per gallon of potassium silicate fertilizer and 1/2 teaspoon canola or vegetable oil per gallon of water as a smothering spray? order of operations is potassium silicate into warm water, oil into potassium silicate, then shake, then the soap, then shake(emulsifier, oil, surfactant). spray every 3 days on vegging plants. only mix much as you need. It will help beat them back, like how Quinxstar suggested linseed oil under the name black soap in another thread, its the same concept but fancier.

I am excited to see how your f2's do!
Thank you as am I. Really curious to see . I will try to get potassium silicate.

Leaves of my f2

Attachments

• 20210205_230526_compress57.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210205_230533_compress73.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210205_230617_compress71.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210205_230649_compress12.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210205_230622_compress24.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 11
Here is a f2 of my CH in a coco hempy

Attachments

• 20210219_103511_compress14.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210219_103458_compress70.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210219_103455_compress19.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi grower!

I grew a pack of it 2 or 3 years ago.
It's a good strain it deserve a try.
I remember one plant with an outstanding lemon/lime aroma that was transmited into the taste....smoking a joint was like having a lemon candy.... Superb.
IMHO it's the one to look for.
I remember it was a runt plant (very slow in growth)....
Good luck with your grow.
I have found this smell with some f1s of CH x erdpurt. Current grow so I can't describe taste but you can almost taste the smell. This one isn't sweet though, just straight lemon lime.i couldnt tell early on in veg and I almost tossed 2 that I had while finding a male f1 to do a bx to the CH. Room issue. This one did express the smells very early in flower though. The second one is developing a similar smell while not as strong, later in flower and it is a sweeter earthier version of the other. So glad I kept them. The lemon lime really reminds me of Jack the ripper if you jave even grown that strain. Very strong scents. I have those f1s seeds still and am growing out the bx version right now for this summer. I truly am excited about finding that especially after smoking lemon skunk last year. I decided to grow out some super lemon haze knowing it was good and loving the flavors.

Back