My critical haze journey

That's awesome
From a reviewer/buyer of these pots:

Amazing reults!
By Brian Hershey on Oct 21, 2019
These pots are simply amazing! Check out the root growth after two weeks. They do exactly as advertised... the channels guide the roots down to the air holes, which air prune them, allowing more growth to fill in behind them. I contacted the sellers and they told me larger sizes are coming in the future. love Love LOVE!

91GBacpDOIL._SL1600_.jpg

nice outdoor grow....how are they smelling? Sb
I will have to let you know tomorrow 🙃 . I do know of the five plants I have about 2 different smells of which 2 were skunky and the other 3 different with slight fruit undertones on one . But as I said I will jot down some details of the ladies.

Thank you for gracing my thread with your presence . When will the next live on youtube be?

One of the ladies is straight up green mango and very smelly one other has a similar scent but less intense . Very nice smell tbh .

Used a thin leafed male to pollinate a "branch" but found these beans on a branch below the one I tried to pollinate. but pretty sure it is from the same male. Otherwise I would have had more seeds in that branch. Anyway20201213_213527_compress24.jpgI am sure the branch I pollinated will have many more . Plant is hang drying right now should be ready to trim at anytime.

Just a little bud of the CH 20201216_090435_compress65.jpgno time for a cure on these ladies ..... sucks when supplies are short hahahaha. I can say that I am not disappointed with the result. It is a great smoke which gets better by the day. No idea of the Terps that these possess as I am terrible at describing them . All I can say it was worth it. Thankfully all the ladies will be run again as I have clones of all the phenos . So far nr 10 and 3 are the favorites. But not too far off from one another .

Back