My adventures in MK/Sk-land

Nice, She'll do :)

She looks like a nice chunky lady, what's she smell like?

Thanks for the pics

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pics!! I'm on the fence about buying MK x SK or Afghan Skunk right now so I appreciate the pics.
Some times I put a piece of rolling paper over my flash to make a "flash-suppressor" of sorts. You can use the glue on the paper to hold it on:)
'

This was one of those strains that I considered and was on my original order that I sent in,,but the mention of oregano turned me off...

I didn't think that had any appeal ....maybe I boo booed???

Still hanging. Had to turn on the heat today so the multiple week hangings are about to stop til it warms again outside.

I just had about 5 hits out of a pipe from a piece I cut about a week before the rest.

I am very very high. It is a confused high.

I left enough for a few hits in the morning to give it another go to try to wrap my head around this high.

Can't wait to try what was picked later.

Glad I waited til I was in for the night before trying this, ha. I usually wait until the night to try new stuff for just this reason.

These fuckers make some good seeds...

This herb kicks ass.

I forgot I let my pup in about ten minutes ago and went to do it again and when I realized it seemed like the funniest thing ever. I can't stop smiling. It seems like it may be one of those beautiful highs, one of the ones that makes everything better ... unless it is interacting with people you don't want knowing you are a stoner.

Hope I didn't fuck it up by letting the rest go later.

Diggin this herb though it kinda smells like a Garden Burger when it is hanging ...

Great happy high. Pretty stoney but enough Sativa to keep it going.

It has a bit of a sweet Skunk smell/taste with a lemon pine exhale.

I am packing one hitters to keep getting the green flavor. I will be getting deep into this strain.

I am really lovin this herb - it is all I am hitting on. It has a different buzz than anything else in the jars (most of this is still hanging).

I am thinking of doing a whole room of these looking for that keeper. Hell, this would be a keeper if I had clones though I would still run the other seeds to see what she has. I like to pick the best boys and girls from a couple of packs. If I could find a lemon pine male I'd hit my LN with it. I get the adjectives "lemon" and "pine" from people on both and smelling them at the same time I am surprised how close they are in some aspects but so different at the same time.

I love the herb. I have way more than I could ever smoke buried all over 3 states but I keep looking. I don't sell, though I have in the past. Being able to grow semi-legal trumps and monetary needs. Plants like the one I am puffing on now is why I pop seeds along side the cuts. What an intense, super stoney, happy high with no ceiling. Too much will put you down. Definitely not driving weed. I think I am in love.

I really don't see the reason of for buying seeds anywhere than Mr Nice. I have so many strains with unique highs and flavors and there are so many more to try, and a good few I want to try again. DJ Shorts gets my business every few years or more, I like to work with his Blueberry but my buddy nailed a BBxSSH so I don't see me getting any seeds anywhere but from here and the ones me and my friends make .... which generally is crossing the gear from here.

thats bull...

I cant stand that bullsh.. they think they no everything and when you try to set them straight they ban you from the site sensi seed forum is the same way and most others thats why i stick to MNS because they dont censor they let the truth be told ive been banned from all those sites and theres ways to get back on but who wants to there hipocrites

Hi Ronin,
I can tell you that Master Kush x Sk is an excellent line, to date the largest buds Ive ever grown came from this particular variety. They were arm sized easily, if not bigger. From memory there was a very pine, lemon esk taste to the buds. The grow log however was interrupted by my bannishment at Cannabisworld for setting the moderators/admin straight on their fraudulent G13 claims. That was my first successful grow in the hempy bucket actually. The MK is the same which won a High Times Cannabis Cup in the early '90s.

Looking forward to seeing this thread progress, minus naked pictures of you in the garden ofcourse! :D

I am telling y'all - this is the most fun I can remember having on a mostly Indica strain. I usually smoke LN, SSH, or MH through out the day and early evening and Indica up at night but I have been in the MK/Sk jars more than everything else combined here lately.

Everything is fun and funny on this stuff. Playing with the puppy is even more fun than usual. Pets can pick up on your vibes - they get high off of your high. So, the dogs have been really enjoying this herb as well.

Setting up a room at my friends house and me and the guys are seriously talking about doing a few runs of just this strain to look for a mother or two. I have some in veg now and am thinking of cracking more tonight.

I am packing one hitters in my bowls it tastes so darn good. It keeps getting me higher and higher until I pass out. A couple of hits and you can still be motivated, though after a certain point you might as well call it a day.

My old lady would only smoke CM after she found it. She gets what she needs off of a hit or two before bed. I got her to try 3 hits of MK/Sk the other night and had to bring a jar to the city house for her to hold on to the next day. She tried it after one of my shows so we had had a few drinks. We laughed like kids getting high for the first time, had the best conversations, and laid together for hours just digging us and time together.

It is magical herb. It is the best thing I have tried in a long time. I am surprised this isn't a more popular strain. It is pretty fast, heavy yielding, east to trim, beautiful aesthetically,amazing lemon pine-sol flavor, and has a high as good as anything out there while being fantastic for my pain. It is great for my pain and it doesn't have a flat, boring, no-high, all-stone, can't get off the couch nor do I want to buzz like most medicinal Indicas I have tried.

Why shop anywhere else?

I went to Thanksgiving dinner at a fellow growers house last night and I brought 4 types of herb. I brought a fruity pheno of Shit, the more Widow leaning La Nina, SSH x MLI (he made the cross and I got the cutting from him), and the MK/Sk tester.

I laid it all out on a tray, trying to make it look as much like the food arrangements as I could.

I had it all planned out - a couple hits of Shit during the hors d'oeuvres, La Nina before dinner, SSH/MLI after we cleaned up but before dessert, and MK/Sk for the final nail in the coffin.

I try everything out on this dude and he hadn't tried Shit or MK/Sk yet. Well, the first step went as planned. He really dug the sweetness of the Shit and said he hadn't had a sweet Skunk like that since some show in'02. He said he would like to work with it. - Score! Then I went off script ...

Dude was so excited about the Shit and he has had the LN a lot, it is his favorite strain next to his SSH,and he made the SSH/MLI cross. I figured I'd throw the MK/Sk into the mix early. I got the freshly cleaned 14" bong and loaded us up a couple of hits. He told me he could feel himself getting higher as he blew the hits out. He bailed after the second hit got up and went who knows where.

He came back in about 10 minutes later and told me it was really fucked up breaking something like that out on him for the first time when he had to finish cooking. haha. He is a very exact guy, he had everything set to finish at the same time. You should of seen him trying to pull from the oven, saute', and what ever other finishing touches needed to be done for 6 things - it was great.

He will be helping make selections from 2 packs of these, giving me a cut from every girl he gets and he will be doing all the selection with the males.

In hindsight, I guess I should of waited until he was done cooking so he could of really enjoyed it (he only took 2 hits of LN the rest of the night!), but I made my point and I got his attention. It is hard to get him interested in new things and he is fully on board with these.This is a guy who has a propane burner for hot-knives on his living room table at all times, haha. It has to be something strong as all get out to cripple this dude. Nev's Skunk is the only other thing I have seen do it to him.

More people should be growing this strain.

Last edited:
Hey Ronin, maybe you could organize some event where we we come over your place and have a few bowls with ya :D Christmas time my friend !!

You guys are gonna dig it.

I hope it becomes a more popular strain! Shanti has a great menu and people seem to gravitate to a few strains a lot more than the others. Master Kush Skunk or, the "Master Skush" :D , will get its due after a few more people cut theirs down.

You can come and hang with my in-laws. I'm not gonna be here, but you can come. Just wait til her mother gets her 3rd drink and watch the transformation as she works up and through her six.

That bitch done got bit by Dr Jekyll !!

{you didn't know that shit was contagious, dud ya?}

Sorry mate couldn't make it, expecting a harvest any time soon ;)

Yeah in-laws can sometimes be a little ...

As Jimmy said, "rainy day rain all day"

Have a good one ;)

Back