my 2024 outdoor season

the weather for the days comming for me

View attachment 86819

No worries. I post up number of those every growing season. I had so many that @Mr. Brown thought that I was posting 'my' shower schedule! It is a bit discouraging though. Just be sure to shake the rain off the plants after the rain stops. Here, it rained so much last year that I bought an oscillating fan with waterproof motor to help blow rain and mold/pm spores off the plants. It helped as there is not always a breeze outdoors.

Morn 2023P1080487.JPG

Once the summer finally hits, BOOM! Same thing will happen to you this year. You can bet on it. One thing about betting - you learn how to weather the storms! ;)
Later last summer...

P1110119.JPG

Longball

Your plants have that nice vibrant green colour I adore.
Almost neon green, despite the weather they are in excellent condition.(y)

Hope it turns soon!
thanks for the weather i think this season will be bad it's too late
i wait the sex of the plants after that i will clone all the fem and used only the clone for the bloom
to have little plant i will finish in the greenhouse
i have also the dream to combine the devil and the nordle i will try to cross it

Been getting flash flood warnings all day myself.

I especially love the shape of the leaves for the Nordle. That cross of Nordle and Devil sounds great. I have a straw of Devil, no Nordle. No chance to run the Devils outdoors for me. Shame, I've heard they really blossom outside. :LOL:

Looks great. Thanks for the Update Quinxstar.
Diesel840

The weather will change soon. It's gonna be a great summer in Europe! July will have a little more rain than usual but the other days will be drier than usual. Will be great for growing. August will be warm and sunny. The harvest will be bountiful. You can bet on it! 💶💰:)

Longball
Man, that prediction better be right! So far it's been absolutely shocking, but I would agree, normally we have rain everyday regardless via showers, but this year it has been dry for several days at a time.

No worries. I post up number of those every growing season. I had so many that @Mr. Brown thought that I was posting 'my' shower schedule! It is a bit discouraging though. Just be sure to shake the rain off the plants after the rain stops. Here, it rained so much last year that I bought an oscillating fan with waterproof motor to help blow rain and mold/pm spores off the plants. It helped as there is not always a breeze outdoors.

View attachment 86833

Once the summer finally hits, BOOM! Same thing will happen to you this year. You can bet on it. One thing about betting - you learn how to weather the storms! ;)
Later last summer...

View attachment 86834

Longball
This is the last thread hijack I promise quin!

That's a great idea longball, I have a greenhouse that I am trying to get electricity out into for that exact reason!

Back