Musashi's Mohan Ram CBD Test.

Aloha everyone!

If these truly are 56 day plants then I've got 2 more weeks to go! I plan on giving them one more feeding this week before the taper.

Mohan Ram #1
View attachment 55918
View attachment 55919

Mohan Ram #2
View attachment 55920
View attachment 55921
View attachment 55922

Mohan Ram #3
View attachment 55924
View attachment 55923

Mohan Ram #4
View attachment 55926
View attachment 55925

🤙mu
Looking great Mu!!
Some compact girls in there
Interesting line, looking forward to the smoke report
✌️ Sensient

Aloha everyone!

Ain't that always the case, day 55 of a 56 day plant and it is no where close to being ready. But no worries as I knew that. As @sensient said, they are compact plants and would be perfect for an ID SOG tent grow. Sweet Seeds did say they used their S.A.D. and it is indeed smelling of sweet musk, very appealing. I'm guessing another 10 days to finish.

Mohan Ram #1
mr#1a 11_27.jpg
mr#1b 11_27.jpg
mr#1c 11_27.jpg

Mohan Ram #2
mr#2a 11_27.jpg
mr#2b 11_27.jpg

Mohan Ram #3
mr#3a 11_27.jpg
mr#3b 11_27.jpg

Mohan Ram #4
mr#4a 11_27.jpg
mr#4b 11_27.jpg

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!
I posted on the 27th that these would be done in 10 days. They have made a liar out of me. A 56 day plant? Pshaw! 67 days so far. Is it the LED's? The lower temperature? Or just the typical breeder statement based on their earliest plant? As usual, I have girls in the other room that are waiting and wanting to shine. I could easily do a full grow with all of them by themselves. But you know how it is- wanting to plant more seeds, different seeds just to watch them sprout lol. So I'll grow out some of the clones along with the new stuff and the rest of the clones will be what else, recloned. Where was I? A little spacey as I smoked some bottom bud from some NLxHz/BW this morning. That stuff is going to be good. Anyway, here's the weekly update pics of the Mohan Ram showing top and bottom bud of plant. They just need a few more days haha.

Mohan Ram #1
MR#1T 12_9.jpgMR#1B 12_9.jpg

Mohan Ram #2
MR#2T 12_9.jpgMR#2B 12_9.jpg

Mohan Ram #3
MR#3T 12_9.jpgMR#3B 12_9.jpg

Mohan Ram #4
MR#4T 12_9.jpgMR#4B 12_9.jpg

🤙
mu

The thing is it is a commercial cropper and I would have cut it at day 56-60 as there would be other crop rotation to go in...and I believe you are growing it as you would an individual personal stash plant...so that always looks at a few different facets to harvest from and takes longer. But it was breed for a flower grower who had a 2 month flowering rotation so apparently it achieved his requirements...You must always remember the purpose of the grow...but the photos are wonderful and the close up i get lost in seeing mystical visions of Dr Seuss looking animals...especially the 1st photo on the 2 page....fantastic.....well done again Mu....Sb

Thanks for that insight Shanti. I've never grown commercial but smoked a lot of commercial that I thought wasn't quite done to best like you suggest.
In the context you mention, then yes at 60 days, good trich coverage, ave. height 22" by 18" wide using 3.5 gal containers, she would be ideal. Good tight bud structure, they have a wonderful fragrance to boot. They continue to go white and the leaf colors present a plant with an appealing character at this time. I do look forward to trying her out. Thanks for posting.

🤙mu

The Mohan's were cut last night, Christmas Eve. They are done enough and I desperately need the room for the other girls that are bustin out the seams. These plants will be sampled in a few weeks to get a better idea of the plant from the smokers perspective. An easy to grow plant, stable, no herms. Fragrant, sticky, like most she comes on in the final weeks. Great colors while maturing. They turned out squat with decent bud sites without topping. She would benefit from more veg time and topping. While the plant would be ready commercially in 56-60 days as Shanti states, she will require a few more days to reach peak ripeness and what I believe would be peak potency as well. It is always a personal preference. Here's a few parting shots.
mohan ram a 12_25_21.jpg
mohan ram b2 12_25_21.jpg

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!
The last few days have been consumed with bottling my recent harvest. I had another chance to try the Mohan Ram. It has changed in character and strength. Dried enough to bottle, it has a faint smell of nutmeg. When broke open, it goes to dried fruit. The smoke was unique, it reminded me of memories of smells coming from staterooms on ships of all things. A bit like dried gray paint. The high is good, causing lightheadedness and vertigo and after half a joint, relaxation and muscle release. Aside from a less heavy yield which points to the need for a longer veg period, I am happy to have grown it.
mohan ram 1_16_22.jpg

🤙mu

Thank you very much Mu. I had my eye on these but due to circumstances an because I wouldn't be able to grow them asap I decided to not take shantis offer. But through your documentation of these i have been able to experience these in a way.

Im sure shanti baba sent out many many packs in this particular round of testing, but ive not really seen much. Those who had some beans in this test round it would be nice if some pictures an details could be put up in the appropriate threads please, as im sure the documentation will help many people who look for cbd based plants for health reasons.

Thanks for the thread Mu.

Aloha everyone!
Well that's more like it! I pulled a bottle last night and now this variety is expressing its character more fully.
Last night, she exhibited a slightly bitter, solvent taste, making the mouth water. Smelling of pine and turpentine, it is a thick smoke, filling the mouth and expanding the lungs into the cough zone at times. Very appealing. Initially, there is slight energy followed by deep relaxed breaths. Very dreamy. I watched Avengers: Endgame last night and the words went in one ear and out the other without much comprehension. The animation was cool though, I think lol. I struggled to get off the couch and into bed. I got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep which is unheard of for me. So yes @Byorn, she is an excellent smoke.

🤙mu

I watched Avengers: Endgame last night and the words went in one ear and out the other without much comprehension. The animation was cool though, I think lol. I struggled to get off the couch and into bed. I got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep which is unheard of for me. So yes @Byorn, she is an excellent smoke.

Excellent summary which makes me long for this medicine!! :)

Back