Musashi's Kitchen Fire

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha, Kia Ora braddahs!

A cup of this, a cup of that...
Looking ahead, I've decided to "grow some Stones" haha. As I wind up the Northern Widow grow, I'm struggling to get back to my all time Indie fav, Master Kush. What better compromise than The Stones? I have also been wanting to continue my Back Door Man journey as that project is of interest to me. My want is to find and use a NH male on the BDM girls in hopes of getting more Asian expressions similar to the NH#7 I grew a while ago.
musashis kitchen- Copy.jpg
And well, if I'm growing the NH and BDM for a cross, I might as well use the NH on the Stones too. 30 seeds to start. Ah, I'm getting inattentive right now so, it is in the works braddahs.

I need to find my Thai girl

🤙mu

Nicely done. Who doesn't love a good cookbook and some Thai-leaning lady as accompaniment..
You got me thinking about trying sushi again.
Still intimidated by it, so messy when I do it. We have a shared love of Italian cuisine though.
I have that Marcella Hazan book, highly recommended.
Gennaro Contaldo has some nice authentic recipes on YT as well(y)

Last edited:
You have to be careful cooking that octopus. I caught me an octopus once in Hawaii spearfishing, it kind of caught me actually… the thing was latched on up to my armpit… hickeys galore. Got it to shore, it let go when i put it in an ice bath. Froze it solid. When i went to cook it, i took it out and washed it off. Heated up the pot. Looked over and to my surprise the tako was gone!!! I couldnt find it anywhere… it was just there! That thing thawed and crawled out up in between the cupboards, hiding!!! Did not want to become coconut curry. Haha!

Aloha everyone!
Interesting how we go to the meme these days. I was swimming in Chappelle this morning and a comment he made, "I don't give a f*k cuz Twitter is a not a real place" stuck. A separate reality as Carlos ;) would say.
There is a lot of product on the shelves these days. A lot of seed company choices and a universe of strains to choose from. Often, the modern day packaging attracts our attention. A lot of companies are temporarily successful in creating a separate emotional reality, seducing us with their promises of exclusivity which is often in smaller packages and higher prices (it's got to be good!). Reading the labels for ingredients in the packaging is the first step. NO HFCS! Getting it home and cooking it up is the test. Someone here said something like that I think, "the proof is in the seed."

DO NOT DO THIS WHILE SMOKING HOLY SMOKE #4! It's been 3 hours trying to put this post together. Interplanetary comes to mind lol.

Okay, I'm back and what I'm trying to say in a long-winded diatribe is to use the finest and freshest ingredients to assure success when cooking nutritional meals. If I do that, I know that if I fail in my recipe, it is probably bc I didn't follow directions. I shop only one place for all my ingredients these days as I've done shopping at many stores in the past and have found that no one has the prices or service. No one!

Ha, and I thought I was #1 fanboy!

🤙mu

Is it that time already?
There has been a change in du jour menu. One of the entrees has been substituted. Realizing the immensity of one of the menu items, the BDM project will continue in the back ground as I want to focus on the main entrees, the MNS Neville's Haze and The Stones.

* Ha, before the pic I had a DOH moment. I picked up the Stones cup not realizing the seeds within and ended up spilling them onto the kitchen floor. I retrieved 17 of them and still wondering if there was an 18th.

Suffice it to say the BDM is fine in its current iteration and so in the meantime, I thought I'd share another unfinished project of mine. I've shared an SDxMedMan cross as well as the ACDCxOrtega cross in the past and if you have noticed, they all involve crossing with a stable parent of an MNS variety. This next one is no different. Can you guess what it is?
finalist.JPG
All seed have sunk as of this posting.

🤙mu

The Stones are cracked and showing radicles and I'm waiting for the others to do the same. The Stones will go into soil tonight, the others tomorrow. My third menu item has me attempting a cultivation of a cross made up of Diesel x La Nina. Fingers crossed.

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!

A moveable feast! This thread was moved from the Neville's Haze forum as the menu has changed once again! This morning finds me accepting the fact that last night while transporting, I tipped one of the grow trays over as it caught a corner of the grow frame. Put it down to a boiling pot not watched- it boiled over! Speaking of boiling, I gotta admit I became Johnny Storm for a moment- I could have melted metal! I managed to salvage 2/10 of the Neville's Haze seedlings. So as it stands 16/17 Stones and 10/10 Wizard (SDxLaNina). I'll supplement with clones of Northern Widow and perhaps a Holy Grail might get thrown in the mix. Keeping that Spirit of Aloha through it all! Lets see what those menehunes conjure up next lol.

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!

A moveable feast! This thread was moved from the Neville's Haze forum as the menu has changed once again! This morning finds me accepting the fact that last night while transporting, I tipped one of the grow trays over as it caught a corner of the grow frame. Put it down to a boiling pot not watched- it boiled over! Speaking of boiling, I gotta admit I became Johnny Storm for a moment- I could have melted metal! I managed to salvage 2/10 of the Neville's Haze seedlings. So as it stands 16/17 Stones and 10/10 Wizard (SDxLaNina). I'll supplement with clones of Northern Widow and perhaps a Holy Grail might get thrown in the mix. Keeping that Spirit of Aloha through it all! Lets see what those menehunes conjure up next lol.

🤙mu

what is the SD of the wizard ?

finaly i read was sour diesel

amazing cross

Last edited:
"...DO NOT DO THIS WHILE SMOKING HOLY SMOKE #4!..."
What the hell! When will I listen to my own advice? Is this the missing Stones that did not germ? Did I just double-seed a pot, though it is off-center? Or is this from the dumped NH soil that I recycled to top off the Stones containers? There was an NH seed not accounted for and the seed husk was small... Let's hope the cleaving will be successful. And darn those menehunes that keep stuffing those joints in my mouth.
mystery seed.jpg
Mystery seedling

🤙mu

Back