Musashi's Kitchen Fire

But what of the sativas?
All of The Stones have been taken down for drying now only the sats remain. I took down both HG's #2 n #3 yesterday and will take the MoX tomorrow. One of the Nev's #2 was harvested at 15 weeks and #1 and #3 remain. As we enter into week 17, here are some parting shots as the journey continues elsewhere.

MoX
mox 6_3.jpgmoxb 6_3.jpg

Neville's Haze #3
nh #2 6_3.jpgnhb #2 6_3.jpg

Neville's Haze #1
nh #1 6_3.jpgnhb #1 6_3.jpg

mu

Aloha fellow firewalker!

Well, I turned down the lights to 10.5/13.5 the other day to hasten the finish. I ran em at 12/12 as long as I could in hopes of increasing yield as it seemed to suffer from the poor soil that I used this round. I'm going on 15 weeks and 4 of the Stones remains. With some sex antennae still present and by the looks of their cloudy trichs, a little longer is called for. The cloned sativas in the room will finish in 2 weeks except for the Neville's Haze #1 which I’m guessing will probably go at least 18 wks.
The Stones that were taken already have transitioned from the hang line to paper bags to make room for the remaining plants. These are being sampled and my early observations are as follows:
Smell- earthy, pine? dulled sense of smell this morning
Taste- chocolate, licorice sweet, full-flavored coffee
Cerebal effect- relaxed, thoughful, euphoria
Body effect- 60bpm, easy breathing, increased flexibility
Overall- carefree, sense of well-being, tranquil and alert, centeredness

"Leave the body totally relaxed without narcotic heaviness while your head is in the cloud with a good clarity..."
@Tom bolenate confirms some of these things in his post.

While the smoke is very flavorful, it is not quite as strong in effect today. As with indicas, potency will improve after a decent cure. I can't imagine as it is impressive right now.

The Stones #11 tip and body
View attachment 60464View attachment 60463

The Stones #11 close-ups
View attachment 60469View attachment 60468

The Stones #8
View attachment 60470

The Stones #8 close-ups
View attachment 60467View attachment 60466

mu
Damm Mu, freaking georgous! Got my mouth watering over here!! ( I haven’t scrolled to the end just yet but excited for the smoke reports as they come).

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

Well, it's been 18.5 weeks and I need to reclaim the room. So the Nevil's are coming down tho they look as if they could go longer. Still trying to get the hang of the LED lights in terms of proximity and timing. I will revisit them again soon as I have clones in reserve.

Apparent light burn
nh light burn.jpg

Neville's Haze budshots
nh bud 6_19.jpg
nh b 6_19.jpgnh a 6_19.jpgnh #3 6_19.jpgnh c 6_19.jpgnh d 6_19.jpg

mu

Aloha @Swifty! The Nev part of the grow did not go the way I had planned as I accidently dumped the tray of seedlings on the floor at the beginning of this grow leaving me only 3 females to work with and so my Thai girl search will continue another time. They were grown out on the periphery with focus on the Stones. I'm still new to the LED stuff and believe I get better resin but too early for me to tell. As I burned some plants; a couple more grows under these lights will give me a better idea. Considering my fu on soil, I am reasonably happy with what did finish.

mu

Aloha @Swifty! The Nev part of the grow did not go the way I had planned as I accidently dumped the tray of seedlings on the floor at the beginning of this grow leaving me only 3 females to work with and so my Thai girl search will continue another time. They were grown out on the periphery with focus on the Stones. I'm still new to the LED stuff and believe I get better resin but too early for me to tell. As I burned some plants; a couple more grows under these lights will give me a better idea. Considering my fu on soil, I am reasonably happy with what did finish.

mu
Everything happens for a reason, now you can revisit the Nev’s haze!

Still a nice result, looking forward what you will achieve in future grows with led’s.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor,

Greetings.

Id love to see the full potentail of your Nevs Haze, thatll be special.
Here's a start.

mu

Don't think I am being political here when I say these last two years felt like it brah. Ppl I don’t know telling me what to do, how to live, what to wear. Separated from friends and family. Being pressured to take a shot of an experimental gene therapy which I refused. Not allowing me to pray with my community. Watching the children suffer from all this criminality. Suspension of freedoms and basic human rights by petty tyrants. Get up stand up!

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” Frank Zappa

Yeah fk it all. There I feel much better and going back to my happy place now.
View attachment 59317

🤙mu

BUMP

Back