Musashi's Kitchen Fire

Aloha fellow canna chefs!

Going into 12 weeks. Delightful smells of coffee and dark things. Buds have firmed up and are densely covered in glands. Should be able to get most of them to come home by next week. Oh, I so enjoy a good spliff of Master Kush and the AC creates a good booster to a GOAT of a strain. Today, I sampled the #7 I took down last week and am delighted with the effect. The aroma and flavor is at the top of the scale.

Here's a few shots of the girls.
stones h 5_2 Copy2.jpg

stones c 4_28 Copy2.jpg

stones f 5_2 Copy2.jpg

stones g 5_2 Copy2.jpg

stones a 4_28 Copy2.jpg

stones e 5_2 Copy2.jpg

mu

Aloha everyone!

Queen Satifah! Here are the rest of the girls in the room.

Holy Grail #2
hgrail2 5_11.jpg

MoX (Mullum/Oaxacan)- side branch
mox2 5_11.jpg

Neville's Haze- LST'd left to right. She's the lighter one in the forefront. Lower side branching is 2ft plus (far left cola).
nev hz1a 5_11.jpg

Neville's top- she is just now starting to plump up.
nev hz1 5_11.jpg

mu

These are beautiful photos and easy to follow thread....well done. The thing with the Hazes are the amount of resin and compactness which arrives to the plant in the last weeks of flowering...so my rule of thumb is once you think things are ready leave it a week extra to the side not under lights if you need the space for others...but let it go till you can no more! it changes terpenes and concentration of cannabinoids quite strongly ....all the best Shanti

Who am I to disagree with Sifu? I have found success with Master's words. Stones in the middle of the room, sativas to the side. The extra wait brings on the last minute yields and those few remaining weeks assure maximum bouquet and necessary gland maturation which results in sublime potency of longer duration.

Your state of mind is everything. ~Bruce Lee

🤙mu

Aloha fellow firewalker!

Well, I turned down the lights to 10.5/13.5 the other day to hasten the finish. I ran em at 12/12 as long as I could in hopes of increasing yield as it seemed to suffer from the poor soil that I used this round. I'm going on 15 weeks and 4 of the Stones remains. With some sex antennae still present and by the looks of their cloudy trichs, a little longer is called for. The cloned sativas in the room will finish in 2 weeks except for the Neville's Haze #1 which I’m guessing will probably go at least 18 wks.
The Stones that were taken already have transitioned from the hang line to paper bags to make room for the remaining plants. These are being sampled and my early observations are as follows:
Smell- earthy, pine? dulled sense of smell this morning
Taste- chocolate, licorice sweet, full-flavored coffee
Cerebal effect- relaxed, thoughful, euphoria
Body effect- 60bpm, easy breathing, increased flexibility
Overall- carefree, sense of well-being, tranquil and alert, centeredness

"Leave the body totally relaxed without narcotic heaviness while your head is in the cloud with a good clarity..."
@Tom bolenate confirms some of these things in his post.

While the smoke is very flavorful, it is not quite as strong in effect today. As with indicas, potency will improve after a decent cure. I can't imagine as it is impressive right now.

The Stones #11 tip and body
stones #11a 5_23.jpgstones #11b 5_23.jpg

The Stones #11 close-ups
stones #11c 5_23.jpgstones #11d 5_23.jpg

The Stones #8
stones #8a 5_23.jpg

The Stones #8 close-ups
stones #8b 5_23.jpgstones #8c 5_23.jpg

mu

These are being sampled and my early observations are as follows:

Great review!

Aloha fellow firewalker!

Well, I turned down the lights to 10.5/13.5 the other day to hasten the finish. I ran em at 12/12 as long as I could in hopes of increasing yield as it seemed to suffer from the poor soil that I used this round. I'm going on 15 weeks and 4 of the Stones remains. With some sex antennae still present and by the looks of their cloudy trichs, a little longer is called for. The sativas in the room will finish in 2 weeks except for the Neville's Haze #1 which I’m guessing will probably go at least 18 wks.
The Stones that were taken already have transitioned from the hang line to paper bags to make room for the remaining plants. These are being sampled and my early observations are as follows:

"Leave the body totally relaxed without narcotic heaviness while your head is in the cloud with a good clarity..."
@Tom bolenate confirms some of these things in his post.

While the smoke is very flavorful, it is not quite as strong in effect today. As with indicas, potency will improve after a decent cure. I can't imagine as it is impressive right now.

The Stones #11 tip and body
View attachment 60464View attachment 60463

The Stones #11 close-ups
View attachment 60469View attachment 60468

The Stones #8
View attachment 60470

The Stones #8 close-ups
View attachment 60467View attachment 60466

mu
Thanks Musashi!

Seems like I would enjoy this strain.

I was talking to another member the other day about the Stones. We were comparing it to other similar varieties and I was reserved in my opinion of the Stones bc I had yet to fully explore its potential. From the young harvest, I can tell you it is creamy smooth with lots of flavor and a more euphoric Master Kush. I did take a nap for several hours after smoking the entire fag lol. I can also tell you that I've been growing MNS exclusively for many years now, cultivating many Sat as well as Indie strains and not one herm. It gives me the confidence to grow several MNS varieties at the same time in the same room without much worry. How does Shanti do it?

"I'm not much of a horse guy but I was born to do this!" I love flying the haze banshee!

mu

Aloha fellow firewalkers and canna chefs!
I'll be taking the rest of the Stones down today. While one or two could go a little longer, they are beyond the time I have allocated for them. I need to get this kitchen cleaned up to make room for new and exciting recipes that involve well, animals. But for now, the little tastes and sips before the meal is fully cooked promises a satisfying dish that is beyond picante.

Stones 5_27.jpg

mu

Back