Mr. nice strains THC levels?

18-20% THC for Shit, I knew she'd be right up there, she's one of my favorites. I'd bet you could squeeze a little more out, unless it's just the flavor, which probably because every MNS strain yet has been about the same for THC that I've found. Can't imagine noticing much of a difference between 20% and 23%THC it's really inline with some of the best cuttings. Really not too surprising when Blue Dream is nothing more than Blueberry crossed with SSH.

There you go, like I said expect between 12-20, I can't be proved anymore right than what's been posted. Or you think no selection has been made and just testing any old popped seed of said strains? Now I go and sit on my high horse.
Probably more so 15-24% 12 just sounds too low, unless maybe you're growing under CFL's. Lol

But you know they are probably only testing ones they really like. But I guess Shantibaba has no need to advertise potency, a quick Google search and the numbers are always high. Lol, can't pay for that kind of advertising. Lol

No disrespect bro, but you are factually incorrect. Within a strains genetics has thc percentages. For example, a breeder can grow out 3,000 seeds of a strain and have a percentage of them tested for lab analysis thc levels. Then you would have the range of THC. An example of this would be viewing any seedbank and looking at the description of the strain. A further example would be to look at the newly listed MNS strains (mentioned this in first post) Widow Grail- at the very bottom it says
Lab analysis (%):THC 18-24%, CBD 1%, CBG 1%

Based on your incorrect information I could just grow dirt brick weed and as long as I take good care of it it will produce extreme thc levels which is just wrong.

Edit: just read that you have been growing since the 60s! Wow that’s pretty cool, but also makes sense why you questioned the ability to test THC levels. The market has changed a lot since the catalog days. Keep up the good work!

Now, back to the question. If anyone knows lab analysis of MNS strains that would be great. I read that nordle has a thc level of 6% which is extremely low and a CBD level of 6% which is a unique mix. This information would be helpful to growers/ breeders when purchasing.
Should have gone to spec savers. Glasses have improved a lot since the catalog days...brains maybe not.

I'm no expert but 10% of 1000 is still more than 25% of 100.
Percentages reflect the ratio in relation to other cannabinoids, not volume. So a higher percentage thc only means less of the others.
A classic example of the old cliche, less is more.

UHHH actually he’s incorrect LOL you can test seeds with lab analysis and have THC level range. Obviously the range is based on ideal conditions. You are also wrong lol saying all thc levels are 12-20 that’s again factually incorrect, the thc range for widow grail is 18-24.Thanks for the CBD nordle info!! More reason why it’s good to know the ranges for strains this is good information (about nordle)

Widow AC-
Lab analysis (%):THC 20+%, CBD 1%, CBN and CBC and CBG in small amounts

Widow Grail

Lab analysis (%):THC 18-24%, CBD 1%, CBG 1%

Holy Grail

Lab analysis (%):THC between 18-24%, low CBD, low CBG...terpene profile phenomenal!

Holy Smoke

Lab analysis (%):THC 20-25%, CBD 1%...traces of all other cannabinoids

Back to my original question, I am looking for THC Level ranges for MNS strains just as the new MNS strains have on this website. If they don’t exsist that is fine.

Again, all I was asking for was information like this about the other MNS strains. These are the new MNS strains lab analysis information that is on this very website. This would be extremely helpful when deciding which strain to purchase Freon MNS. Hopefully I have fully clarified my question. All the best fellow growers!
Hey man.
Thanks for the info on the strains lvl.
18-24% sounds decent enough.
The new strai are based on the other strains, so the THC strains should
Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows the thc level range for Mr. nice strains. Lots of websites have random info about these strains. A list with thc range like the newly released MNS strains would be great. I read that nordle has a thc level of 6% which is extremely low and a CBD level of 6% which is a unique mix. This information would be helpful to growers/ breeders when purchasing.
Hi, this is an interesting conversation.
If the 8%cbd reading for nordle was from leafly, it just goes to show what we are all posting on the interwebs is more graffiti than fact.
If you've got tests that put MNS new stuff @18-24% and it's all bred from the other lines, it would be very easy to guess the regularTHC lines come in at same.
It's all the same stuff.
I think Shanti had a go at breeding terpenes pharmaceutically, after GH.
A lot of MNS strains test 2+% terpene, so it's not just about raw THC.
You can grow a plant under @10k finishing spectrum light to up THC maybe at least 5% on a regular grow, and use sphagnam peat as a media ( fulvic acid interface ) to get sexy THC counts, but you cut yield a fair bit.
May as well just extract more from more at lower THC%, if that's the case.
(It's about kWh:gramme at business lvl)

If MNS is touching 25%, with interesting chemo-profiles then that's as good as the best, and better than most.
How they turn them out is up to the grower's environment and nutrition ( skill), but a low skill grower will turn at crappier weed of all types compared to a more skilled one.

stunted is not a problem.
There is french grower who grow tomato and others vegetables he waters his tomatoes at the start of growth and after he does not touch them anymore or just a little. their are stunted but in fact tomatoes are more resistant and have more antioxidants, vitamins. His tomatoes are twenty times more benefics for health than commercial.
I don't see why the results would not be the same for the cannabis.
But I unscrew from the subject so sorry I will stay there

His name is Pascal Poot.
search on youtube.

peace
Stressing crops tend to potentiate them, but for what purpose with weed?

Just down the road from me is a place called Margeret river where they grow good wine.
They don't like to irigate and claim they concentrate their flavours by producing less fruit.

But why with weed?
I have a AK cut that will go 16oz under a [email protected]. She is super easy growing plant.
If I used more UV to stress the plants, I might get 25% more THC ( 22% up to 28% ) but I don't think I would yield half as much.
Would probably finish quicker too

Atm that cut gives 454grm at 576 hours @315w =2.5grm: kWh

If you don't have much space, max total yield of THC is prob more important than THC %
If you have heaps of space/resources just grow more flowers, and try and increase your yields through making your plants stronger, rather than forcing them through stress ( more prone to moulds and insects )

High THC% techniques are good for attracting mana and esteem, but is it worth the effort for a grower/smokr

H
I'm no expert but 10% of 1000 is still more than 25% of 100.
Percentages reflect the ratio in relation to other cannabinoids, not volume. So a higher percentage thc only means less of the others.
A classic example of the old cliche, less is more.
Hey.
These strains are bred as THC strains and none really has that much CBD (0.0-0.5-3%?) in some strains.
If grown well not too much CBG and hopefully not too much CBN.
Hoping THC+THC-a is most of its total cannabinoid content.

I had nordle where the resin wept, the physical capacity of the flower was unable to support the resin.

How much higher than 30% total cannabinoid level is the best grown weed even capable of?

The definition of best is in itself subjective to the consumer/producer's specific preference for any given circumstance.
I suppose from the commercial producer's perspective it's best to cater to the market who like to smoke throughout the day ie. daytime functional (twenty minute headspin) as opposed to a two hitter quitter. Personally I prefer a more rich experience, so less THC is required, leaving for a balanced and wholesome effect. The more senses that are stimulated, the 'better' imo. Being that THC is merely a catalyst that allows for the other cannabinoids to be absorbed; I find it counter intuitive to rely on THC alone to get you where you want to go. An empty truck (no matter how big) will always be just an empty truck. Concentrating can be a conflict of interest (as herb is valued by it's total weight); especially if overhead costs for the kWh is greater than the costs of your sq/ft's.
I actually find this topic irritating despite my capacity to blab on it so I'll just move right along.

Last edited:
The definition of best is in itself subjective to the consumer/producer's specific preference for any given circumstance.
I suppose from the commercial producer's perspective it's best to cater to the market who like to smoke throughout the day ie. daytime functional (twenty minute headspin) as opposed to a two hitter quitter. Personally I prefer a more rich experience, so less THC is required, leaving for a balanced and wholesome effect. The more senses that are stimulated, the 'better' imo. Being that THC is merely a catalyst that allows for the other cannabinoids to be absorbed; I find it counter intuitive to rely on THC alone to get you where you want to go. An empty truck (no matter how big) will always be just an empty truck. Concentrating can be a conflict of interest (as herb is valued by it's total weight); especially if overhead costs for the kWh is greater than the costs of your sq/ft's.
I actually find this topic irritating despite my capacity to blab on it so I'll just move right along.
Hi
If you prefer smoke with a more moderate character, that's your preference in chemotype.
But even if you found a nice mellow effect, you still want well grown smoke, of your preference.
Or you may as well smoke cardboard.

Whether you value bulk flower over extract or not, you can't beat maths.
1kg of flower at 15%thc = 150grm of THC. ( Doesn't matter if you extract it, the THC amount is the active drug, if it's in the flower or not )
Chasing high THC might not be worth much, but growing low THC versions of high THC strains doesn't suit anyone.

I I get 1grm per watt at 7weeks and 1gmrm per watt at 14 weeks the second one cost twice as much ( and yields half as much ) per calory/juel of energy.
Watts per square foot doesn't mean much without counting time also

What I meant by less thc, is in comparison to the other present cannabinoids, not the volume.
1gr/ watt at 14 weeks but smoke 1gr instead of 3.. ikr if there's an extra loose nickle it better be in my pocket eh

What I meant by less thc, is in comparison to the other present cannabinoids, not the volume.
1gr/ watt at 14 weeks but smoke 1gr instead of 3.. ikr if there's an extra loose nickle it better be in my pocket eh

These strains are mostly thc strains. you wont find much cbd, if any, and hopefully not much cbg or cba if grown well.
i wish the 14 week sold for 3 times the price of the 7 week, we all be laughing. ;--))

When it goes rec legal here, lots of occasional smokers will enter the market, who probably wont feel comfortable with highly cerebral or soporific effect.
Im hoping our market can offer them subtle, yet powerful and long acting strains that work on mood, like critical skunk or federation Hawaiian..
Market should be able to provide more than a twenty minute head spin. hopefully.
Cheers

I don’t know about the numbers. I understand when you enter a cup contest you have to pay to have sample lab tested.
I guess that would be interesting. But I’ve been growing and smoking since 1976. I could give a damm about numbers.
Soon as I smell it and taste it I can gage its quality. Of course I am my own judge.
Every once in a while someone shows me a bud that is special.
A friend of mine gave me a gram of “Brownie Scout” tested at 30% it didn’t taste so great, made me a little dizzy, the effect was not so great, didn’t last long. And I woke up with a headache.
Not saying numbers don’t matter, because Im scientific and good information helps.
But personally It’s not how I would judge cannabis quality at all.
I’d be more likely to judge a plant by how it looks than numbers. Not that Looks have anything to do with quality. But I do like sexy looking plants too.
I might even go for a sexy plant loaded with a pungent terpene profile that tested at 12% Than an ugly plant that tasted like everything else that tested above 20%

Most of what I grow now is plenty powerful. I like to be able to smoke a joint and relax. Do some fishing. Lot of weed is just a couple of hits then you wondering around wondering if remember where your truck keys are...

Just yesterday I smoked something that put a smile on my face, lasted all day. My clothes still smell like leathery incense a day later.
But I will say these lab reports are helpful. Once you know the terpene profile you want perhaps it will be a data point to pick strains

Yikes you sound upset, why the name calling and swearing? This is a online discussion board...

More facts:
Ringo's Gift is a low-THC strain with levels consistently under 7 percent. Many Ringo's Gift strains typically have a CBD:THC ratio of 20:1.

Harle-Tsu has CBD levels ranging from 18 to 22 percent and THC levels under 1 percent.

Once again you are wrong to say that when you grow weed it’s gonna be 12-20 thc.

Lastly, yes I have grow before Lol!!!

- 8 years grower
- 70+ strains
- MNS strains I’ve grown: black widow, SSH, the cure, Neville’s haze, La Niña, Afghan haze, g13, g 13 haze, master kush x skunk.

Not here to question anyone’s ability to grow or question your knowledge of growing.

A CBD Skunk haze 16% THC

Charlotte web 20% THC

SSH

SSH

CBD Skunk haze

SSH

CBD Yummy

CBD Remedy
CBD Remedy

Mango haze

Shark shock

Black wdow 24%

Nevs haze

Medicine man 4+% CBG + 14THC

Medicine man

Nordle 14% THC

The cure

U2

Ortega

Critical mass 20%

G13widow

Critical skunk

Critical haze

Last edited:
Well shit
I didn’t see any numbers for Shit
😂✌️
I personally do not give much credit to the thc % posted on dispensary weed . Because I have personally sampled some very high % thc varieties from a few Colorado recreational shops that posted over 30%.
Well shit I get way more baked off some of my personal homemade smoke than some of these big numbers.
In Shantibaba’s recent U Tube video he made mention of his cbd 1/1 skunk haze (11%cbd/10%thc) as being IHO the perfect medicine because it simple makes for a very pleasant experience.
Also grow type , skill, unforseen events will all influence potency on any plant so find that special one that rings your bell and YOU have IT tested and crow about it!
✌️

Back