Mr. nice strains THC levels?

Junglejim1212

Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows the thc level range for Mr. nice strains. Lots of websites have random info about these strains. A list with thc range like the newly released MNS strains would be great. I read that nordle has a thc level of 6% which is extremely low and a CBD level of 6% which is a unique mix. This information would be helpful to growers/ breeders when purchasing.

Last edited:
No way anyone can give you even a vague idea of how potent your grow will be.
It has never depended on the strain or breeder....it's dependent on you and your skill in growing.
So yea....THC levels from 0 to almost precisely a metric shit ton.

It has never depended on the strain or breeder....it's dependent on you and your skill in growing.

No disrespect bro, but you are factually incorrect. Within a strains genetics has thc percentages. For example, a breeder can grow out 3,000 seeds of a strain and have a percentage of them tested for lab analysis thc levels. Then you would have the range of THC. An example of this would be viewing any seedbank and looking at the description of the strain. A further example would be to look at the newly listed MNS strains (mentioned this in first post) Widow Grail- at the very bottom it says
Lab analysis (%):THC 18-24%, CBD 1%, CBG 1%

Based on your incorrect information I could just grow dirt brick weed and as long as I take good care of it it will produce extreme thc levels which is just wrong.

Edit: just read that you have been growing since the 60s! Wow that’s pretty cool, but also makes sense why you questioned the ability to test THC levels. The market has changed a lot since the catalog days. Keep up the good work!

Now, back to the question. If anyone knows lab analysis of MNS strains that would be great. I read that nordle has a thc level of 6% which is extremely low and a CBD level of 6% which is a unique mix. This information would be helpful to growers/ breeders when purchasing.

Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows the thc level range for Mr. nice strains. Lots of websites have random info about these strains. A list with thc range like the newly released MNS strains would be great. I read that nordle has a thc level of 6% which is extremely low and a CBD level of 6% which is a unique mix. This information would be helpful to growers/ breeders when purchasing.

it's the norddle cbd not the nordle regular thc is more hight than 6%

Well he's actually correct in that breeder could say 30% but good luck getting close to that with popped seeds, no selection and experience with plant.. so as you know your going to be between 12%- 20% on nearly every strain on offer in seed form.. those numbers they give are marketing and unrealistic. Buying seeds from a reputable breeder makes the need for them redundant, for previously stated reasons. You know your getting the genetics, otherwise why would you buy from a particular breeder? Marketing, lol.

Well he's actually correct in that breeder could say 30% but good luck getting close to that with popped seeds, no selection and experience with plant.. so as you know your going to be between 12%- 20% on nearly every strain on offer in seed form.. those numbers they give are marketing and unrealistic. Buying seeds from a reputable breeder makes the need for them redundant, for previously stated reasons. You know your getting the genetics, otherwise why would you buy from a particular breeder? Marketing, lol.

UHHH actually he’s incorrect LOL you can test seeds with lab analysis and have THC level range. Obviously the range is based on ideal conditions. You are also wrong lol saying all thc levels are 12-20 that’s again factually incorrect, the thc range for widow grail is 18-24.Thanks for the CBD nordle info!! More reason why it’s good to know the ranges for strains this is good information (about nordle)

Widow AC-
Lab analysis (%):THC 20+%, CBD 1%, CBN and CBC and CBG in small amounts

Widow Grail

Holy Grail

Lab analysis (%):THC between 18-24%, low CBD, low CBG...terpene profile phenomenal!

Holy Smoke

Lab analysis (%):THC 20-25%, CBD 1%...traces of all other cannabinoids

Back to my original question, I am looking for THC Level ranges for MNS strains just as the new MNS strains have on this website. If they don’t exsist that is fine.

Again, all I was asking for was information like this about the other MNS strains. These are the new MNS strains lab analysis information that is on this very website. This would be extremely helpful when deciding which strain to purchase Freon MNS. Hopefully I have fully clarified my question. All the best fellow growers!

Last edited:
You can grow weed at 30% with everything perfect and blow it in the curing and end up with 2% end product.

NO ONE can tell you what you'll end up with except the lab after you have the final product tested.....NO ONE.

You can grow weed at 30% with everything perfect and blow it in the curing and end up with 2% end product.

NO ONE can tell you what you'll end up with except the lab after you have the final product tested.....NO ONE.

Haha I stated earlier we are going off the scenario that all conditions are ideal, not that errors happen in curing!

Widow AC-

Widow Grail

Holy Grail

Lab analysis (%):THC between 18-24%, low CBD, low CBG...terpene profile phenomenal!

Holy Smoke

Just so we don’t get lost in the moving of the goal post the original question is. Is there a place where I can find THC level ranges of MNS strains as listed on the new ones like this? If you are not sure it’s okay not to respond.
Widow AC-

Widow Grail

Holy Grail

Holy Smoke

I have a question:

Do the thc or others cannabinoids react like capsaicin in chili pepper?
That is to say the less the plant is watered and the more it produces capsaicin or thc.

peace

we are all the idiot of someone on the other hand teaching requires certain qualities like accepting that someone does not know.

In addition I asked a question to which I would have had an answer by doing the experience myself.
we must believe that among some knowledge sharing does not exist.

peace

I have a question:

Do the thc or others cannabinoids react like capsaicin in chili pepper?
That is to say the less the plant is watered and the more it produces capsaicin or thc.

peace

yes the thc: and the others cannabinoid
are product at the end of the bloom in majority

after a certain time the thc will transform to cbn for that you have a good moment to cut the plant not too late too

In my opinion THC concentration is a nearly meaningless metric. The THC percentage tells you nothing about the quality or duration of the effect.

Thanks for sharing your opinion Marcus. Maybe I should add this, I am wondering if there is a list of thc level ranges for MNS strains. In terms of what the actual data means, how we interpret it, how it makes us feel, is a different issue, we can have a different chat about what the actual lab analysis break down of cannabis is another time. For now, I’m just wondering if there is documentation somewhere that shows the ranges for THC levels for MNS strains like the new ones that have been posted.

yes the thc: and the others cannabinoid
are product at the end of the bloom in majority

after a certain time the thc will transform to cbn for that you have a good moment to cut the plant not too late too

He’s asking if you water a plant less will it produce more THC, your response is kind of confusing, while it is accurate information, I’m not sure it’s condusive to the question he asked. I know nothing about chili pepper so my best response is short answer, sure if you water a plant less frequently vs overwatering you will have a plant that is growth stunted.

It's definitely more so dependent on genetics. I've grown GG#4 indoors, outdoors, fucked up and stressed her with a little drought, seems no matter what I do it still comes out amazing.

In my opinion THC concentration is a nearly meaningless metric. The THC percentage tells you nothing about the quality or duration of the effect.

I'll second that one, it's actually pretty much proven THC doesn't matter much. Like with THCP that is said to be 30 times stronger than Delta 9 THC, they currently don't test for THCP accurately, so the strain could test 15%THC and feel stronger than 25%THC because it actually is, if you have a higher level of THCP.

It's definitely more so dependent on genetics. I've grown GG#4 indoors, outdoors, fucked up and stressed her with a little drought, seems no matter what I do it still comes out amazing.

I agree with this above

I'll second that one, it's actually pretty much proven THC doesn't matter much. Like with THCP that is said to be 30 times stronger than Delta 9 THC, they currently don't test for THCP accurately, so the strain could test 15%THC and feel stronger than 25%THC because it actually is, if you have a higher level of THCP.

Thank you for sharing, as stated before “ I am wondering if there is a list of thc level ranges for MNS strains. In terms of what the actual data means, how we interpret it, how it makes us feel, is a different issue, we can have a different chat about what the actual lab analysis break down of cannabis is another time. For now, I’m just wondering if there is documentation somewhere that shows the ranges for THC levels for MNS strains like the new ones that have been posted.”

He’s asking if you water a plant less will it produce more THC, your response is kind of confusing, while it is accurate information, I’m not sure it’s condusive to the question he asked. I know nothing about chili pepper so my best response is short answer, sure if you water a plant less frequently vs overwatering you will have a plant that is growth stunted.

the answer is no but youu are the boss

Back