Mr Nice Seed Stashers - F1 Cross Thread

That is what I thought at first, but.... here on MrN, that is the way that Shanti has it spelled. For whatever reason.

MrN seeds: Neville's Haze, Neville's Haze Skunk,Neville's Haze Mango :

I've asked in the past, no answers yet. Was "Neville's" haze for sale here while Nevil was a partner in MNS?

As far as dream crosses with MNS strains goes, I hit an awesome predominantly Indica, acrid, female version of Critical mass with 3 male White Widows. I love the results, on my top 3 list of MNS faves. I've also gotten superb feedback from those who have tried them 🙂

Yep. The widow is known for good males and I got the sativas I like in that bunch in a reasonable amount of time. The AB initially had more Indie influence than I liked in a 12+ wk plant but the AH in it has some good flavors. If you could put an AB/m to a MW/f and a MW/m to a AB/f, using some lower branches selectively pollinated, that would be ideal. A tough call indeed!

mu

Yep. The widow is known for good males and I got the sativas I like in that bunch in a reasonable amount of time. The AB initially had more Indie influence than I liked in a 12+ wk plant but the AH in it has some good flavors. If you could put an AB/m to a MW/f and a MW/m to a AB/f, using some lower branches selectively pollinated, that would be ideal. A tough call indeed!

mu

Agreed. Also, I'm an idiot. I have AH, not AB 😅

Hi All

originally when we made the seeds Nevil asked me to spell it that way to avoid any issues as it came out a long time prior to legalisation etc....so Neville and Nevil pretty much interchangeable in reality.

All the best Sb

Very sneaky...^^

better-call-saul-season-1-18.jpg

Back