MR.NICE NORDLE

Very nice. Have you ever considered making terraces, sort of like in rice production? This could help catch the rainwater and reduce soil erosion
Snot really or i would be found at mishterr.rice.nl/forum

i love in and out but out door is speacial gigant plant´s and luck of nature u need is snices some kind of breed of yours?nordle x spice =Snice???
Lol. Our braddah has a lisp.
🤙mu
Me and my mate Micool Tysson sgot our lisps from our keeperssss from MNSsss ... specshial momentss put on a record to lispen and dance to.

Nice Nordles!

I got 3 germinated last week! I'll post pics soon!

lisp to be square

Mostly NORDLES #1-9 with a smaller cutting of each hidden below....
...and 2xCHZ #1 keepers at back and left side,,,,,
.. a F2 MHZ #F at the front,,,
and a few different males getting ready to make some ken abbis babies.

04-06-2022 - mostly nordles.jpg

PARENT ROOM OF BONSI...
04-06-2022 - parent room.jpg

sNug Shots scoming sssoon

That's sthe sPower of Lisp'n

Nordle x Spice could be “Noice” which is kina like nice pronounced by an aussie if you use your imagination.
Nice bonsai collection. :) Good busy.
Kina like an aussie or kina like a sea urchin ?
And since there is no rice , Noice evolves to = "Norice"
The nordles and spices are worthy lines.... really enjoying the effect and flavors
spice #3 and #4 are the better ones for all round flavor and effect, good stoning

a little surprised there is so little discussion about the parents used in the spice particularly the sativa side and what other holy mns crosses could come from it.

there is one nordle that stands out from the rest of the lot but im not 100% what number it is because i decided to live in the present moment and smoked a lot of it and seem to miss some numbering out.... but its probably #2, #4, or #8... will soon sort it out.

The fat leaf nordles produced more but its the skinnier leaf ones that are smokin niceR.

here is nordle #1 nug shot, smokin alright, 8/10 potent, effect, and flavor... get some nordle in your life you will love it, thanks to all that made it possible

NORDLE #1
06-06-2022 - nordle 1a.jpg

06-06-2022 - nordle 1b.jpg

Last edited:
Did someone say noodles? I love noodles! :D

mu
haha you will love these rice noodles,,, the keeper that i still don't know her number (its like real life dating), had me seeing those spotty black dancing stars after a cone, you know, one step away from a "whitey", where one's face goes pale albino white after a hitting a cone and passing out then waking up on the floor a few moments later.... its like that, the best rice noodles ever !

funkytown

Last edited:
thanks @Swifty everyone should give these a try, its good medicine, i will always have a nordle in my garden
Ken Abbis
you put water on the leaves?
yes with 5ml/litre hydro growth booster foliar nutrient for good measure - only if environment is not conducive to mold.

NORDLE #2 -
All-round 8/10 for potency, flavor and effect but they all seem to have a unique and complex flavor, NORDLE #2 has aroma and taste of mild liquorice.

14-06-2022 - nordle 2a.jpg
14-06-2022 - nordle 2b.jpg

Ive been messing around with when to switch out the mh for hps,
makes sense to me that for sat doms it might be better to leave the mh for 2-3 weeks after the flip

i have never try foilar nutriment

Its good stuff mate, hydro veg foliar in VEG and hydro flower foliar in early flower, give it a go !

Ive been messing around with when to switch out the mh for hps,
makes sense to me that for sat doms it might be better to leave the mh for 2-3 weeks after the flip

why is that?
i veg with MH or led or florescent grow tubes
indoors i flower with HPS
sat doms,,, if anythong change to HPS lamp 2-3 weeks BEFORE the change to 12/12 flower
you'd be better growing only with hps than mh
i grew a mango and a ssh from seed with only hps, the mangoo was male, the ssh produced a little over 4oz at 123 days from seed in a shitty non ventilated wardrobe and was easy top 5 smoke i ever had

knock yourself out on some NORDLE in the meantime..
NORDLE - 26-06-2022 - 1wk in flwr.jpg

Last edited:
Back