Mr. Nice NL5xSkunk from the danklabs

Here are some moms and F1 cuts from seed of Mr. Nice NL5xSkunk that my good friend Marky started not too long ago.

Mr. Nice NL5xSkunk
nl5sk1.jpg

nl5sk2.jpg

nl5sk3.jpg

nl5sk4.jpg

Mr. Nice NL5xSkunk F1 cuts
nl5skcut1.jpg

nl5skcut2.jpg

nl5skcut3.jpg

Thanks everyone, will be updating soon!

Best regards,

R'azos

Mr. Nice NL#5 x Skunk mothers

Hey everyone, just doing a quick update. All 4 moms are doing good, mother #4 don't seem as strong as the others but we'll see. I just gave all my mother and father plants Xtreme Gardening Xtreme Tea Brew (compost tea) yesterday. I poured only half the recommended amount (1 cup) and the next day everything grew an inch and looked really happy. I really like using their tea, had great results along with my buddy Danklab. So far it's worked very well in soil, coco, and rockwool.

NL#5 x Skunk mother #3
nl5xsk3.jpg

NL#5 x Skunk mother #4
nl5xsk4.jpg

NL#5 x Skunk mother #5
nl5xsk5.jpg

NL#5 x Skunk mother #6
nl5xsk6.jpg

I've taken test cuts off of #3 and #6 and they root like the Black Widow strain. Lots of strong roots, when you look down the insert hole of the rockwool cube all you see is glowing white fuzzy roots!

Best regards everyone!

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

Mr. Nice NL5xSkunk update

Hey everyone, quick update.

So it turns out NL5xSkunk numbers #3 and #6 are males and #4 and #5 are females. Happy that I got 2 boys, will collect pollen off them as well as they are very strong and didn't phenos.

Mr. Nice NL5xSkunk #3 Father
nl5xskunkfather.jpg

nl5xskunkmom.jpg

Mr. Nice NL5xSkunk #6 Father
nl5xskunkfather2.jpg

nl5xskunkmother2.jpg

Mr. Nice NL5xSkunk #4 Mother
nl5xskunkmother5.jpg

Mr. Nice NL5xSkunk #5 Mother
nl5xskunkmother4.jpg

Best regards,

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

Ray

Ray,

Would love to hear on these. JJ I have a pack. Well half pack would love to hear what you guys think. Ray hope these beasts worked out well for you.

Ray also curious I see you use a few xtreme products. If you have the time. Would you care to comment more? Would be nice to hear as I have looked into them. BEst to you all...Ns

Back