Mr Nice Nevilles Haze

S

Scorpion

this female has a good look to her,I just need to find her sweet spot ,as you can see she is a bit distressed but her clone is doing much better and has a great growth structure to her...
very creamy with a hint os citrus in her faint aroma...
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

peace

Hi Scorpion NICE gal you have there,can i look you up when i get my paws on some,cuz she looks mitey fine to me mate.:D peace

Hi Scorpion NICE gal you have there,can i look you up when i get my paws on some,cuz she looks mitey fine to me mate.:D peace
hi redeye24/7,
sure man,i can hep a brother out anytime. my little clone has grown quite large and is just beginning to flower, her seed mom is in a box and took so long I forgot ,lol
j/k...Nov 06 to second week in april...long time,and I really did not do her right.
this one will get a little different strategy and I will actually feed her ,but just a wee bit ,until i get a nice perky plant.
currently she get just FoxFarm Big Bloom at 0.01-.03-.07...not much .
she drinks every 4-5 days depending on humidity level,which is usually quite low from 60% max,down to 20% depending on what mother nature has on her mind.
ok ,unill next time

peace

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Hi Scorpion ,cheers mate ,i'll be poppin in to see how she goes and defo ask you a few Q's,that m/haze pic of yours is just pure natural beauty,so dont be supprised if i ask more than 1 question mate.lol

Hi Scorpion, nice pics, looking frosty :) Love the shape of the last pic, just like a christmas tree.
I've been sampling mine, and early as she was... :eek: I think she's gonna be well worth the wait for you!!

Happy Growing!

Hi Scorpion, nice pics, looking frosty :) Love the shape of the last pic, just like a christmas tree.
I've been sampling mine, and early as she was... :eek: I think she's gonna be well worth the wait for you!!

Happy Growing!
[/QUOTE]
how was the flower looking ,anything like this.
I hope its a strong one.
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Hi Scorpion ,cheers mate ,i'll be poppin in to see how she goes and defo ask you a few Q's,that m/haze pic of yours is just pure natural beauty,so dont be supprised if i ask more than 1 question mate.lol
My pleasure to be of any help I can.

Peace

Hey Scorpion,
I took a few shots of the buds, I think they look pretty similiar... Yeah, she gets pretty wild in spots, every end just wants to keep foxtailing, and it seems airy in spots, but fills out a joint surprisingly well... and the buzz just keeps going. All head, in fact it seems to numb the body. She'll make up for her looks, I promise:D
I tried to take some fresh shots, but she's a tricky subject, plus my camera stinks, so here's some freshly dried nugs...

Attachments

• DSC02290.JPG
    DSC02290.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,469
Thanks Scorpion,that cured bud looks like the NL5 x Haze ,i did a run in 95, it was a clear up high ,no ceiling,feels like someone run a scapel all the way around your head , then liftoff, fresh citrus smell the one i kept, i loved it for five years,so easy to clone,2 week veg,77 days 12/12 she was done,although i did take the final mom to 100 days but no diff,even after month cure.later mate

Hi all ,just an update picture on this plant.
She is not the powerhouse I was hopeing for,but she does have a very plesant effect and a wonderful aroma. she is a bit weak in the taste department ,but all around she would be well recieved by most casual smokers .

will try a new female at another time...
I still have the runt ,but she is trying to reveg from an early bloom ,so maybe she will perform better in a more nutrient rich setting...

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Peace

Nevilles_Haz_mns.JPG

finishing out this plant,along with 4 more younger clones of her harvest around 6 more weeks or so,enjoyable smoke...super aroma,not much flavor ,kinda bland grass.

still have several seeds from this strain ,so i will do a few more a little later on.

peace

Hi Scorpion,

how are the clones doing?,running along side of her,look's a good contender for straight 12/12,will you be poppin any of the other beans soon?alot of Q's thrown at you i know,but you are providing some golddust info for me,on the strains taking my fancy,hehe,

peace.

hey Red

Hi Scorpion,

how are the clones doing?,running along side of her,look's a good contender for straight 12/12,will you be poppin any of the other beans soon?alot of Q's thrown at you i know,but you are providing some golddust info for me,on the strains taking my fancy,hehe,

peace.
I think this Nevs Haze need to be grown large and under alot of light... if/when you find a super plant,then grow out the clone and trim into a nice bush,
then flower her alone,
allowing her to fill up a 600 watt or 1000 space completely,keep notes on her required feeding and the do's and don'ts as per her reaction to the feeding schedule being used. the clones were sent away.

peace

Cheers Scorpion,

i like the sound of a single big bush baskin under a 600 watter,when you say this nev's haze,is it original nev bean's,or Shanti's Nev's Haze?

It is a question of when i get these beans,i might do a bit of traveling for this one,but at the moment i still got my most wanted list to go through first and to find some mother's from what i got now,but the time will come and i'll come back and grab some tip's,

thank's,
peace man

Cheers Scorpion,

i like the sound of a single big bush baskin under a 600 watter,when you say this nev's haze,is it original nev bean's,or Shanti's Nev's Haze?

It is a question of when i get these beans,i might do a bit of traveling for this one,but at the moment i still got my most wanted list to go through first and to find some mother's from what i got now,but the time will come and i'll come back and grab some tip's,

thank's,
peace man
hi red
i believe them to be Nl5/HazeA x HazeC from MNS
I recieved two samples from 2 sources,
doc and shanti ,
I planted the ones from shantibaba {3} seed and kept this one plant ,so I have not really looked at many Nevs Plants.
as for the question of the
Original Nevilles Haze from Nevil... NL5/HazeC x HazeA
as far as I know only some have these in seed,and I believe them to be on a rare and impossible to obtain list.
if anyone out there has the original seed/plants,they should most certainly safe guard them and very selectively reproduce them in numbers once a stabile seedline is found.
Some strains are not available at any price as they are proven breeding lines .

Ok red have a nice day man.

peace

From what I know the nevilles haze is :

(NL5 x hazeC ) x HazeC

I am pretty sure this was always the case and the mns website has it wrong . Where did you read that "
Original Nevilles Haze from Nevil... NL5/HazeC x HazeA" and now it is "i believe them to be Nl5/HazeA x HazeC from MNS "

Hey All, how goes it.

I am pretty sure scorpion is correct in that L33t, and where it was posted is long gone from the net :(

Just to clear up the "Nevils" NH vs "MNS" NH, they are one in the same.

Nevil works with MNS, and shanti told me the last batch of NH released was from nev's personal fridge, stored since 2002, and there were no current plans to make new NH stock in the immediate future.

So, go wisely if you hold these beans. I had some bad luck with seed germ 2x in a row, so I decided to wait to germ any more NH until I got a different place to pop beans at. That time has now arrived and I plan on popping 4 at a time in 4 sets over the next bit of time :)

Be nice and stay safe

Alaska

From what I know the nevilles haze is :

(NL5 x hazeC ) x HazeC

I am pretty sure this was always the case and the mns website has it wrong . Where did you read that "
Original Nevilles Haze from Nevil... NL5/HazeC x HazeA" and now it is "i believe them to be Nl5/HazeA x HazeC from MNS "

http://www.mrnice.nl/dhtml/strains.php?id=30
what i stated is what I believe to be correct.
as to Nevs stuff,well only he really knows eh?

peace

hey scorp , hey alaska

I am pretty sure the mns site has it wrong mate , as I always knew the nevilles haze is (nl5xhazeC)xhazeC . I was with shanti before 20 days or so and I forgot to ask him about that .... because I too saw the mns site and says that nevilles haze is not nl5xhazeAxhazeC and I wanted to ask him but I forgot .

I hope shanti can come and explain if it has changed the original nevilles remedy.

Have fun

btw I found a post from shanti which says : NEVILLES HAZE: 3/4 Haze 1/4 NL5...Haze being Thai/Colombian origin

Last edited:
Ok guys...

Look at that :

Nevilles haze x Mango Haze

Heritage: Neville's Haze x Mango
Family of breed: 12.5% Skunk, 25% NL5, 12.5% Haze A male, 50% Haze C male

50% haze C male ;) If you do the math , nevilles haze has to be (nl5xhazeC) x hazeC ... or else this is wrong....

So nevilles haze is indeed (nl5xhazeC) x hazeC ... if the above info is correct.

Last edited:
hey scorp , hey alaska

I am pretty sure the mns site has it wrong mate , as I always knew the nevilles haze is (nl5xhazeC)xhazeC . I was with shanti before 20 days or so and I forgot to ask him about that .... because I too saw the mns site and says that nevilles haze is not nl5xhazeAxhazeC and I wanted to ask him but I forgot .

The reason I am pretty sure this info is wrong because the hazeA is female and nl5 is female only as well so how can it be nl5xhazeA ? ;) Unless mns utilizes a haze mexican/acapulco dominant male as well... but I have never heard that .

I hope shanti can come and explain if it has changed the original nevilles remedy.

Have fun

btw I found a post from shanti which says : NEVILLES HAZE: 3/4 Haze 1/4 NL5...Haze being Thai/Colombian origin
Na man Haze A and C were both Pure Haze Males,
I asked too,a while back.
Nevilles Haze is 3/4 Haze both ways...and has the same pedigree both ways
almost sorry I mentioned it now,really not worth the debate.
you will still need to grow several females out to find a stellar queen.

peace

Back