Mr. Nice Black Widow (The Best Widow)

Wow those are absolutely beautiful pictures. . . I have a couple black widow females in flower, one of them only stretched a little when I flipped to flower and is starting to frost at 25 days. The other one tripled in size when I flipped her, is taking longer to show trichs, but they are coming in.

If they end up half as nice as these ill post some pics.

I had pretty similar phenotypes. I accidentally killed my probably most potent pheno (and it looked so much like the phenotype with so many pictures in the first few posts), but the remaining are still nice.

I love the sativa phenotype, which i also got. Similar crystal, pistil, calyx formation as well as general plant structure. This one yields like crazy and doesn't have a lot of apical dominance. Buds everywhere. Smells sweet pine with hints of roadkill skunk in the background (faint faint). Exotic is a great way to describe it.

I found the indica phenos a little more single cola dominant but not completely. OG like plant structure really, not quite so floppy.
I didn't like the indica dominant phenotypes much but some people did.

I'm a sativa guy.

Greetings,

Just went over this thread.
Started in 2008 till 2010,so 7 and 5 years ago.
Or another option from 1995,and after 20 years is still here in seed form.
From all above makes me soak the seeds,and continue with indor adventures.
Cant wait the time to get my hands in dirt and plant these seeds.

Wish you well.
Tao

Last edited:
Too cool this thread is still up and running. Stoked you all are still gettin a kick out of it.

Redeye24/7, fuckin A! Long time brother. It's good to see an old timer still around. You know im still knockin out my bloom room. Couldnt have it any other way. What are yoy runnin right now anyways?

ProfessorJJ, right on. Thanks man.

Back