Mr. Brown goes black

Day 106 (day 61 at 12/12)

Air temperature is ~24° C, RH is ~50%, pH is a little low ~5 and water temperature is ~21,5° C. Everything is more or less on track and Widow #2 seems as happy as she can be.
full

Top shot
full

Bud shot :love:
full

This beauty is very sticky and smells delicious. No more dirty sock smell ;)

Good things come to those who wait
MB

I have the feeling that my plants take a little longer to finish when I polinate some of their branches. Do you have similar experiences?
All depends on the conditions being met. I guess this one is gonna take some time. No experience with the feed you are using. But hydro A and B should deliver all her needs. Trust me on this. I've been buying all types of products, and A and B solution (for weed of course) is the magic solution on hydro. Cheap too. These solutions have everything your plant needs. Plagron is one of the best for their price imho.

Day 115 (day 70 at 12/12)

Everything seems to be on track so far. I dimmed the LED a little to reduce the DLI.
full

Top shot
full

full

More and more brown pistils every day.

The smell is hard to describe but very pleasant.

Waiting for the widow
MB

Day 120 (day 75 at 12/12)

Now that Widow #2 is getting closer to the end I refilled the system with plain RO water to lower the EC and dimmed the LED down to lower the DLI.
full

Top shot
full

full

The buds are rock hard and very sticky (y)

Trichome shots :love:
full

full

full

It looks like she will compensate me with some nice buds for all I have been through with her ;)

MB

...The waiting continues :) I have the feeling that my plants take a little longer to finish when I polinate some of their branches. Do you have similar experiences?...

Something about preservation and energy focus?

...Once you make the pollination of seed the bud formation does not fill out or get bigger, it puts all energy into making the seed and protecting it with resin glands on the outer parts of the plant.

Back