Moxie Mango

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha Fellow Firewalkers!

Thought I'd make a dedicated thread to this new hybrid that I call Moxie Mango. It is a cross made up of MoX x MHI (Mullumbimby/Oaxacan x Mango Haze IBL). I initiatially had around 60 seeds to start this project. 15 seedlings were put to soil, they did not hesitate to pop, evidence of great vigor; 14 remain as I culled one. This F1 grow is a project to generate more seed. I plan to keep mothers and perpetuate this hybrid as I think the combination of genetics will make for an interesting sativa plant.
I also have an Angel's Breath grow happening in the same room. They will probably get dusted with some Moxie pollen too 🥰. I figure more Mango Haze genes can't hurt ;).
I'm pretty excited about this project and can't wait to see what unfolds.

1728397989899.png 1728398095473.png

Kelp foliar to encourage growth and disease resistance. Doing well in 2x2 pots.
IMG_6452.jpg

Time for an up-pot to 5x5's. Here are the patients recuperating after yesterday's procedure.
moxroot 10_7.jpgmoxtrans 10_7.jpg

Here they are this morning; happier in their new shoes and looking a bit more chipper.
moxtrans2 10_7.jpg

I'll give them another week or two to get acclimated and then begin the sexing phase.

mu

Aloha Fellow Firewalkers!

Thought I'd make a dedicated thread to this new hybrid that I call Moxie Mango. It is a cross made up of MoX x MHI (Mullumbimby/Oaxacan x Mango Haze IBL). I initiatially had around 60 seeds to start this project. 15 seedlings were put to soil, they did not hesitate to pop, evidence of great vigor; 14 remain as I culled one. This F1 grow is a project to generate more seed. I plan to keep mothers and perpetuate this hybrid as I think the combination of genetics will make for an interesting sativa plant.
I also have an Angel's Breath grow happening in the same room. They will probably get dusted with some Moxie pollen too 🥰. I figure more Mango Haze genes can't hurt ;).
I'm pretty excited about this project and can't wait to see what unfolds.

View attachment 93676 View attachment 93677

Kelp foliar to encourage growth and disease resistance. Doing well in 2x2 pots.
View attachment 93672

Time for an up-pot to 5x5's. Here are the patients recuperating after yesterday's procedure.
View attachment 93673View attachment 93674

Here they are this morning; happier in their new shoes and looking a bit more chipper.
View attachment 93675

I'll give them another week or two to get acclimated and then begin the sexing phase.

mu
Immaculate as usual bro. I know I have been Mia for a few . Got demotivated for a few but I will be back in full swing soon . Still have a library of strains to grow . As Arnold said "I'll be back "

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

Trick or treat! Okay, okay, that stinky stuff (fish emulsion) has these plants reachin' for the sky. They got ahead of me when I wasn't looking lol. The tallest at 24" today, so switched to 12/12. I see bigger pots in the near future! As you can see, they are fairly uniform in size and shape now. I'll trim the lowers once I figure out who's who as I plan to keep many going forward. So let's see if I can pull this one off.

moxie 10_16.jpg

mu

Back