Mothers from feminized seeds

Lefay

Mothers from (manipulated) feminized seeds

Hello,

My name is Lefay,I am from the Netherlands.

When I make mothers,I go for regular seeds.

I like to know,does anybody here have experiance making mothers from feminized

seeds (manipulated),and did you made cuttings from these mothers ?

Thankx,

Lefay

Last edited:
Hi there, - I keep the regular type also, yet do keep clones of female seed varitys, they seem to do extremely well as clones only, the seed plants ive tried out over the last few years all go lanky stretchy and lack of vigor and most dissapointing yield,

I think the cuttings of female seed plants could be good for breeding purposes aswel, well il soon find out i guess.

Hi bambi

well i would really advice you not to breed with female seed as unwittingly it is breeding back intersex plants which have been selectively bred out over the years...

This is what I meant by writing all those articles saying we are soon to become our own worse enemy...

So my advice is to flower them only, as you will never be sure of what they contain in their genotype. all the best sb

Hello,

My name is Lefay,I am from the Netherlands.

When I make mothers,I go for regular seeds.

I like to know,does anybody here have experiance making mothers from feminized

seeds (manipulated),and did you made cuttings from these mothers ?

Thankx,

Lefay

just flower fem seeds.. I have taken cuts from fem mothers and they yield less and over time reverse back to ladyboy hermaphrodite .. it never ends well..
make mothers from MNS seeds and you will see a vigor and uniformed plants that look all the same .. regular seeds are best for moms and keeping genetics try fem seeds and that won't happen

I have been cloning off the same fem mother (freebie by X Line) BW knock off from Attitude for three years with no degrading thus far. I now have the real BW gear that I'm lookin forward to running for years to come.

Hi bambi

well i would really advice you not to breed with female seed as unwittingly it is breeding back intersex plants which have been selectively bred out over the years...

This is what I meant by writing all those articles saying we are soon to become our own worse enemy...

So my advice is to flower them only, as you will never be sure of what they contain in their genotype. all the best sb

gidday young fella" - Yeah i hear ya on this i really do, here comes the HOWEVER word,, im still experimenting and waiting to see how long the mother plants last like this, id not make seeds and give em away unless i was sure things were ok, mind you is it worth the bother i ask myself lately and what brings me back to this thread,

I think what gets to me or was' is so many people i run into a while ago keep nagging me to get them fem/seed for the outdoor thing, no matter how much i try to explain there not good seeds blah blah, more blah' they still wanted the fem/seed instead, these i consider inexperienced growers, as no ones going to buy these again after seeing the results are they, not a good thing for business i can tell going by whats going on with alot of dutch breeders over the past 5-6 years especially, there standard varietys have suffered alot since the introduction of female seed as nothing more than a easy money scam in my opinion, buying 2'nd best just isnt cricket is it''

I have an outstanding hindu kush fem mom that has lasted for a few years without degradation so far...one of the smelliest and tastiest plants ive experienced. I am weary of breeding it however for fear of hermi kids.

Back