Mother mango and offspring

cheers matey, i can't really say precisely a very strong musky skunky smell. They seem to change daily 4 of the little ladies are fed on bio canna and the other 4 on canna a/b i'll update when the girls finish. regards hd

Very nice pictures, it was a pleasure to view such fine specimens this afternoon. Well done brother. :)

thanks everybody, the plants are in direct sunlight all day and temps have hit 38c at times, i just made sure the medium was kept moist and they seem ok. thanks again regards HD

my mango's at the end

here's me babies at the end, i know there was at least a week more to go probally more i just didn't have the time and the weather forecast wasn't to promising thanks for looking in HD

Attachments

• Picture 180.jpg
    Picture 180.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 193.jpg
    Picture 193.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 35
a few more

a few more of the girls sorry i ain't very good at this computer thing

Attachments

• Picture 193.jpg
    Picture 193.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Picture 191.jpg
    Picture 191.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 188.jpg
    Picture 188.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 180.jpg
    Picture 180.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 36
smoke report

well the smoke is more skunky than hazy, with a smell of lemony citrus and the high is quite mellow and not racey. I know i could have left them a bit longer but i had to finish them due to work commitments, i have 3 clones for a little indoor grow and i'll start posting when i start, this growwill finish when the plants tell me this time, thanks for looking in regards HD

too bad you have not find the mango and hazy phenotypes, they are the best of the line, its worth the effort to grow a few packs to find these phenos

Last edited:
i popped 5 mango's to find to that girl, i got 4 females and to be honest didn't really get them correct. I got hammered by spider mite and didn't get the feeding bang on. The other girls were full on the sativa side and i didn't have the space at the time, anyway moneys tight at the moment so i'm running the 3 clones and 1 nevilles skunk iv'e just popped, but thanks for the advice batman regards HD

Back