Mohan Ram, Amnesia13 & Zunami feminized project from Shanti’s new store

☮️ Weekly update
Enough space in the room to move around and show:
IMG_4154.jpeg
A13 Fivesome is producing unique aroma and trichomes. Aroma is perfume/cologne.
IMG_4139.jpeg
IMG_4144.jpeg

IMG_4142.jpeg
Moham Ram foresome. Only straggler, non-topped, has been a challenge from the start and shows in the leaves.
IMG_4148.jpeg
Zunami is very fruity smelling and seems to develop Bud clusters:
IMG_4149.jpeg
IMG_4151.jpeg
Long way to go with 1 A13 & 1 Zunami currently taking the lead.

🤙
P.S. Hey Mu, wool rug only making it thru 1 season. Lining the floor with more white next season. Dirty…(like u said)👍

Agree with the unusually early 50 degree nites. In August!! WTF, but it looks like typical late August weather is on the way this week.
This coolness works well for me though since I run them at night and finally don’t need the AC &/or dehumidifier. Electric bill $$$$$$
Would be nice if we get a dry September 🤞

6w today for the 1st group of Mohan Ram, Zunami and A13.
Surprised too see that A13 is taking the lead per trichomes:
IMG_4266.jpeg
IMG_4252.jpeg
IMG_4261.jpeg

IMG_4253.jpeg
But they are on the sugar leaves.
The buds are still 1/2clear/cloudy:
IMG_4263.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
IMG_4263.jpeg

IMG_4251.jpeg
Aromas are delightfully different. Remaining perfume/cologne smell and sticky to the touch.
Looked under the skirt for Ms Mohan, but she’ll still a bit immature, mostly cloudy, no amber. Aromas also uniquely pleasant.
IMG_4242.jpeg
IMG_4251.jpeg

Didn’t get up close for Zunami. That’s more tomorrow 🤙

7 weeks under 12/12 and A13 looks ready, so i’m gonna do a separate write up for each of the 3 strains:
A13 is more crystalline than the others
IMG_4381.jpeg
IMG_4382.jpeg
IMG_4384.jpeg

IMG_4385.jpeg
Trichomes are all nice and milky with a touch of amber.
IMG_4401.jpeg
IMG_4395.jpeg

IMG_4396.jpeg
I’m going to harvest this one purely based on visual and aroma because it seems to be at its peak. Fantastic perfume/cologne aromas throughout. When I pull out of the Grow room, I’ll take a picture of it by itself because it size is also impressive. Seems like great results in only seven weeks, even though I did veg them for a good amount of time(30 day soak/germ/seedling + 60 day veg).
😊

7 weeks under 12/12 and A13 looks ready, so i’m gonna do a separate write up for each of the 3 strains:
A13 is more crystalline than the others

Awesome! That's great to hear. I've heard, over the years, that Apollo 13 is superior to Apollo 11, for crystal production; with some selection. Not being a "cubed" line, like A-11, I'm guessing not all the A-13 phenos are equal in that expression. Do you also have A-11? And have you grown it side by side with your A-13? 🤔

Cheers! - FF

I've heard, over the years, that Apollo 13 is superior to Apollo 11, for crystal production; with some selection. Not being a "cubed" line, like A-11, I'm guessing not all the A-13 phenos are equal in that expression. Do you also have A-11? And have you grown it side by side with your A-13? 🤔

Hey Skuncle Lenny, I just noticed my error. I took A13 to mean Apollo 13, not Amnesia 13. My bad. I've never heard of 'Amnesia 13' before. Is that a cross between Amnesia Haze & G13, by any chance? 🤔 - FF

View attachment 92612
There’s no background to these project seeds so it’s grow, find out and document. If the handful I’m running now is really good, then I’ll buy another pack, add the 6 more I have and do a big run and go Pheno hunting.
🤙

Thanks. Sounds like an interesting hybrid, for sure! Looking forward to your test results!!

Amnesia isn't the same as Amnesia Haze, I don't think; but I grew an Amnesia Haze cross once, outdoors; meaning it wasn't pure Amnesia Haze, but slightly altered to help it finish faster.

It was amazing, except for the fact that it was highly susceptible to bud rot; which is why I never grew it again. It wasn't suitable to my climate, but I was living much further north at that time.

What I did harvest from it, though, was superb herb in every respect. Extremely resinous and aromatic, with a very long lasting creative high.

Cheers! - FF

THANKS TO MU, I can give better background on genetics:
“…To follow up on my earlier post about Zunami varieties available on the shantibabaseeds website, perhaps an understanding of the codes are in order. What is F12 x Zunami or F2A x Zunami? For the current listings- the F12 is Early Queen, F2A is MedMan, and F5 is NL5xHz…”
Mine are F12’s, so EQ x Zunami, which makes sense to me when you look at the structure of the buds. Round little golf balls with hairs that stay straight. It reminds me of the EQ I’ve grown previously, but my memory can be a little bit like Swiss cheese at times…😂

Yesterday I chopped 2-EQZunami:
IMG_4512.jpeg
IMG_4514.jpeg
IMG_4517.jpeg
Trimmed up for Cannatrol Cure easily due to bud spacing and not too many sugar leaves. 1 was fruitier and stickier than the other.
Also harvested 1-Amnesia13:

IMG_4519.jpeg
IMG_4520.jpeg
I’m really looking forward to sampling this one. It’s as sticky and stanky as the one I harvested last week.
& lastly harvested 3-Mohan Ram:
IMG_4526.jpeg
IMG_4530.jpeg
IMG_4532.jpeg
This one varied the most.
2 plant were small with small buds, fingernail size, but STANKY 👃 pungent.
1 plant was 2x their size with very fruity delicious 👃
8 weeks for EQZunami & Mohan Ram, and other 7 weeker for A13.
Nice variety to these 3 feminized Project Seeds from a Shantibaba Seeds, as did NL5.
1726451252389.png

Back