MNS's most underrated strain

Does anyone have any experience to share on Early Skunk Haze? This one really seems to slide under the radar but Shanti has placed in the second price tier of his range..amongst the likes of NL5xHaze, Holy Smoke, Medicine Man, Widow Grail, etc. I'm sure there must be a reason for this!

I never hear that much about NHS either. I once got some freebies from Seedsman but they did not germinate so I am left wondering. The combination of NL5/Hz and Skunk seems like a good combination.

mu

i have a question NHS can be Jack herer equivalent ? or i am wrong ?

shiva skunk is nl5 skunk so

haze Xnl5 X nl5 X skunk

Nevil said :

Either Sensi directors authorised the release of the plant produced from a mating I had made prior to ending up in jail in 1990, or a person in a position of trust made private arrangements. The mating was NL5xHzC X SK1xHzC.
Sensi won a cup with this cutting. It was called "Jack Herer". The J.H. line of seeds had this plant as a mother.
Green House also won with this plant at the Cups. It was called Super Silver Haze. As GH never had this cutting, who knows what they are calling SSH.
In the '90s, a variety known as Diesel was making a name for itself. When I smoked it I knew instantly that this was exactly the same plant and they had a cutting. The early Diesel line of seeds would also have used this plant as a mother.
All 3 lines were made with different fathers at least and this was 20 years ago. One would assume that successive generations would all go in their own unique directions, presumably giving rise to any distinct differences today. The names have remained the same and all 3 lines gained their credibility from the exceptional qualities of the original cutting NL5HzC x SK1HzC.
N.
https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/are-ssh-jack-herer-and-diesel-the-same-thing.4542/

Last edited:
Nevil said :

Either Sensi directors authorised the release of the plant produced from a mating I had made prior to ending up in jail in 1990, or a person in a position of trust made private arrangements. The mating was NL5xHzC X SK1xHzC.
Sensi won a cup with this cutting. It was called "Jack Herer". The J.H. line of seeds had this plant as a mother.
Green House also won with this plant at the Cups. It was called Super Silver Haze. As GH never had this cutting, who knows what they are calling SSH.
In the '90s, a variety known as Diesel was making a name for itself. When I smoked it I knew instantly that this was exactly the same plant and they had a cutting. The early Diesel line of seeds would also have used this plant as a mother.
All 3 lines were made with different fathers at least and this was 20 years ago. One would assume that successive generations would all go in their own unique directions, presumably giving rise to any distinct differences today. The names have remained the same and all 3 lines gained their credibility from the exceptional qualities of the original cutting NL5HzC x SK1HzC.
N.
https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/are-ssh-jack-herer-and-diesel-the-same-thing.4542/

the diesel is totaly different fom jack herer

i have smoked the 2 strains

i will post some diesel pics in some days

the jack is more proach of ssh for sure it's the combo of the strain was not in the same order

the diesel is totaly different fom jack herer

i have smoked the 2 strains

i will post some diesel pics in some days

the jack is more proach of ssh for sure it's the combo of the strain was not in the same order

I bet Nevil knew a bit more details than us about what his talking about . You cant argue with his word that is a fact!!!
I kind find your comment a bit disrespectful, because you smoked them this makes you know better than The Man it self?
-SaveTheBrains

I bet Nevil knew a bit more details than us about what his talking about . You cant argue with his word that is a fact!!!
I kind find your comment a bit disrespectful, because you smoked them this makes you know better than The Man it self?
-SaveTheBrains

i have a lot of respect for nevil and his job
but i no agree with him diesel they are nothing in commun maybe the superskunk structure
i have grow a lot of mns genetic so nevil too and i like it but it's different
and i have somke some jack herer from the blue bird coffe shop in amsterdam the most strong weed i ever smoke but it's totaly different
or we no speaking abiut the same diesel

i have a lot of respect for nevil and his job
but i no agree with him diesel they are nothing in commun maybe the superskunk structure
i have grow a lot of mns genetic so nevil too and i like it but it's different
and i have somke some jack herer from the blue bird coffe shop in amsterdam the most strong weed i ever smoke but it's totaly different
or we no speaking abiut the same diesel
Maybe you didn't read and completely understood what he said !

We talk about the creator of modern Cannabis world and you compare his saying with you tasting In blue bird a bud?
He Grow many MSN strains ? and you did to ? Are you serious now ? What you talking about ?

I dont see any respect at all but more clear that you have no clue at what you talking about.

-SaveTheBrains

Maybe you didn't read and completely understood what he said !

We talk about the creator of modern Cannabis world and you compare his saying with you tasting In blue bird a bud?
He Grow many MSN strains ? and you did to ? Are you serious now ? What you talking about ?

I dont see any respect at all but more clear that you have no clue at what you talking about.

-SaveTheBrains

you thinking like you want i got my opinion

how many mns strain have you grow ?

me more of the half of the menu and you ?

you got to change your name for "lose the brains" :)

You know, I can’t wait to grow ASH again and treat her right this time. There was a vigorous lady in there which punched me in the face and got me all red eyed. Big budded branches. Always thinking to stop pre-growing and put many strains into flowering from seed on.
There’s just still too much to explore, and maybe one day combine.

For now I got 2 really special looking SUper Silver Hazes compared to the others. Hoping both are female. Can’t wait for that good old Silver from my youth and get me all melancholic underneath a clear starry sky.
One love !

But I can’t stop saying how much we love everything with Critical in it. Where is the Critical Widow gone too? Will I be missing out?

you thinking like you want i got my opinion

how many mns strain have you grow ?

me more of the half of the menu and you ?

you got to change your name for "lose the brains" :)
Yes have your opinion and say what ever!!!
Who cares how many MNS strains I have grown? Thats so childish question:D from you mate!
Yes you grown half of the menu and you smoked a bud In the bluebird .
I shared with you what the creator Of Jack Here said and believes who else could had better knowledge than him?
yOu Maybe ?
Wait I :D:p start losing my brains:geek:

Back