MNS Walkabout

how do you think they would be for making some F1's ??
worth picking a pack up ?
well blkremy,
now I think yes you should get a few packs and grow them right and use your own judgement.
the two females here are very good,the mexican was pollenated with Ortega outdoors,and Nevil's Haze indoors,should be interesting.

peace
s

Im pretty sure i remember hearing that they are not from strains sold by shanti,they are an outdoor mix from different genetics,but very high quality
No clue what this is in reference to,
My plants are from Mr Nice Walkabout
1 pack,from shantibaba.
s

i think he means that it is not a mix of mns strains in walkabout, rather a mix of other genetics that shanti puts in walkabout.

So let's hear about the smoke! How'd this stuff turn out? Potency, taste/smell, high, yield, flowering time? Would love to hear your results.

Glad to see you made the Ortega cross too Scorp. That would have been my choice if I had been around to vote on it. Results?

YJ

So let's hear about the smoke! How'd this stuff turn out? Potency, taste/smell, high, yield, flowering time? Would love to hear your results.

well the Mexican is fully seeded and is my personal stash...very good sweet high weed

The walkabout skunk hybrid is savory,sweet,a bit trippy and emits a unique and powerful aroma...

Glad to see you made the Ortega cross too Scorp. That would have been my choice if I had been around to vote on it. Results?

YJ
hey bug,
I think it will be a nice mix,but we will see.
when the weather clears up around your parts Ill send you a few.
word.

s

I appreciate that. Throw in a few of the Mexi cross too to round things out. I ain't had a good sativa in forever.
Stay safe over there.

YJ

I appreciate that. Throw in a few of the Mexi cross too to round things out. I ain't had a good sativa in forever.
Stay safe over there.

YJ
Ill do you one better than that
FireOG x Ortega... the doggies nutts hehe

Sounds like a plan Stan. I'll let ya know when it clears over here.
Are ya gonna grow any of the Mexi Ortega this summer? I'm interested in seeing how they turn out.

YJ

Back