MNS super silver haze outdoor at 50 degrees

pindulinka

Heres a plant from a pack that Shanti gifted out to our organization CSC (now MSC). Its a few years back at the Czech austrian border area
SMOKE REPORT

=================================================
IDENTIFICATION
Date: 17.2.09
Strain: Super Silver Haze
Reviewer: Pindulinka
Breeder: Mr. Nice Seeds (Shantibaba)
Grower: Pindulinka
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
DSC00691.jpg

DSC00706-1.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

1. [7] Visual Appeal:Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.
2. [7]Bud density: Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in
their natural state leave this field blank.
3. [8]Aroma Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for
best results.
4. [0]Seed content Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.
5. [15]Weeks cured If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured.
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a
one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing
space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [1] Earthy [2] Licorice [5] Berry [2] Floral [3] Mango [1]
Fruit [1] Meat [2] Petroleum [2] Grape [2] Pine [4]
Cedar [3] Menthol [2] Grass/Hay [2] Mint [1] Skunk [1] Citrus [2] Iron/Rust [1] Musk [2] Spice
[3] Leather [2] Coffee [1] Vanilla [2]

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: These buds come from a plant that I grew myself from original seeds I recieved from shanti himself. These are exactly the plants that they should be. The sample has been cured for over 15 weeks from harvest and thzey have reached the sublime level this strain is characteristic for. It wont sting up the room but has a far more subtle and lingering aroma saying, smoke me, smoke me from the jar
==================================================
THE SMOKE TEST
Address these questions while smoking.

1. [Clean glass one hitter]Enter instrument used to smoke(eg: papers, bong, vaporizer)
2. [8]Taste: Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.
3. [5]State of dryness: Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.
4. [6]Smoke ability: Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.
5. [3]Smoke expansion: Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle
presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when
marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [2] Earthy [4] Licorice [6] Peach [2] Berry [1] Floral [5] Pepper [2]
Fruit [2] Meat [2] Petroleum [1] Pine [4]
Cedar [3] Menthol [2] Grass/Hay [2] Mint [3] Rotten [2]
Grapefruit [4] Citrus [2] Iron/Rust [1] Musk [2] Spice [4]
Leather [2] Nutmeg [1] Vanilla [1]

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: Very flavorful, exactly what you would like to smoke on a beach somewhere. A perfect blend of old school flavors that say, Ive smoked this before. Even though you know you havnt. The sales lit says it will leave you gasping for reality, I would say this is an overstatement and perhaps "gasping for air" would be more appropriate considering the energy it gives me. No matter how much or how you smoke it is difficult to cough. Brute bong hits, that would be it.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. [9]Dosage: Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.
2. [4]Effect onset: Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.
3. [7]Sativa influence: Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa
influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.
4. [3]Indica influence: Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica
influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.
5. [7-8]Potency: Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.
6. [2]Duration: Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.
7. [4]Tolerance build up: Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave
this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.
8. [7]Overall satisfaction: Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.
9.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [ ] No [x]

This is a fantastically bred plant, able to fulfill the fantasy of practically any non medical smoker. Its very strong and giggly, it tastes fantastic, has exactly the opposite effect on my chronic fatigue that most other strains primarily indica in nature, waking you to action almost immediately. I had a very similar effect from santa marta Colombian I grew out a year before. Sadly, it is missing the "bite" of an indica which I need to aid my spacticity. I would put CBN and CBD levels pretty low in this strain and a session with my volcano, though efficient as other means, generally leaves me wanting a little more in the "body" departmment. One of the few that releases an aromatic vapor in the volc, though the fog is pretty thin due to the lack of oils in the buds. THC is there though so dont be too foolish.

MEDICAL SURVEY

Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the
appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your
entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should
not be construed as medical advice.
What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and
check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] [ ] Appetite
[P] [ ] Audio perception
[P] [ ] Humor perception
[P] [ ] Imagination/creativity
[P] [ ] Paranoia relief
[P] [ ] Sex drive
[ ] [N] Sleep
[ ] [N] Pain relief
[P] [ ] Speech process
[P] [ ] Taste perception
[P] [ ] Thought process
[P] [ ] Visual perception

EXTENDED MEDICAL SURVEY (optional)
What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and
check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT
[P] [ ]ADD/ADHD
[P] [ ]Alcoholism/Alcohol Abuse
[ ] [N]Allergic rhinitis
[P] [ ]Amphetamine Dependence
[P] [ ]Anorexia
[P] [ ]Arthritis/Musculoskeletar pain
[P] [ ]Asthma/Cough
[P] [ ]Cancer/Chemotherapy
[P] [ ]Chronic fatigue
[P] [ ]Depression
[ ] [N]Diarrhea
[P] [ ]Epilepsy
[P] [ ]Glaucoma
[ ] [N]Hiccough
[ ] [N]High blood pressure/Racingpulse
[ ] [N]Insomnia
[ ] [N]Itching
[ ] [N]Migraine/vascular headache
----------------------------------------------------------------
IMGP1944.jpg

IMGP1943.jpg

IMGP1940.jpg

Yes its possible
Pin

Well done and thorough, honest smoke-reporting. A little late, almost 2 yrs after it was submitted, to comment, but I wanted to give it its due.

PS Great pics too

Last edited:
I smoked Santa Marta (red) in the 70s and at the time it was some of the best smoke I ever had. For some reason the massive waves of Colombo that come into my area was dryer, more compressed and not quite as stoney, but it did the trick. Those buds above look somewhere in between.

Interestingly, I have a source of some bud that look like that, grown on the Southern Border of Oregon and Northern Border of California where the road intertwines between the two states. The guys call it Old Hippie, but it is Colombo.

Anyway, I can appreciate what this is all about and think I can find a pheno that leans more like the Santa Marta and Less like the Commercial Colombo that followed.

Good post and timeless.

Back