MNS Policy Update

if i may ask,

What are the infringements of mns rules that took place?
what is the security of members issue?
who is using MNS name to sell unauthorized seeds?
What does the grail thread have to do with any of this?

If i post pics of nevils plants in my threads, will they be locked too?

Hi All

again before all the gossip continues to compile and words make things into myths let me tell you that i froze certain people and asking many involved about the accusations before coming to a conclusion. I suspended the Grail thread until all things are clear to us here at MNS, since we are talking about security of members and infringements of MNS rules it is normal to give all a fair chance to explain themselves before making a final decision.

We cannot be responsible for people using our name to promote unauthorized seed as we see it and do not wish to be associated with products or people who do not ask us first if it is ok to do or not. simple things involving quite some people, so the only fair thing to do is ask all involved directly...which I am doing.

For the rest I would prefer to keep speculations about other people`s businesses or relationships that are private ....private and out of public discussion as it really is no ones business in the end except those involved.

All the best Sb
As always, Shantibaba, you are conducting yourself with honor and class.

I cant understand where you come up with this stuff i think members like you are causing half the problems here of course there real otherwise all this stuff wouldnt be going on theres been pic's by dr purple right on the forum are you that nieave

Come up with what? There has yet to be finished bud pics of any of these supposed grail plants. How am I causing problems by trying to protect this sites owner/breeder from poachers trying to come here and lure away people from mr nice seeds? Are you saying that they arent spamming all the members here telling them to go to the other forum to buy seeds that arent mr nice, because that is exactly whats happening.:confused:

Longhorn, you are not the only person confused by his post. I can't quite see how he could possibly have a reason to be griping at you over your post.

Good on you, we should all be here to play, hope you dont mind me asking nevils last released nh 20 years ago what has he been doing for the last 20 year , cant wait for his strains to be realeased.i dont know why all the fuss Not everyone likes hazes and theres plenty consumers out there willing to buy everyones gear even greenhouses seeds are in demand.nevils second big realease in 20 year wont put everybody out of bisnis because Not everyone like his work.ps i like it though.peace t

For the record. If I came across like I was hating on the strains I certainly did not mean to. I am sure whatever is being grown is great and certainly worth being grown. I am always for top level breeders sharing genetics with the community. It will only make the genepool that much better in the long run. I just didnt like the way it was being done is all and to me is disrespectful to this site's owner. That being said, I am very eager to see how purpur's and others plants end up. I really hope that the grail thread will be reopened too. It was one of the few things on this site that is really captivating.

if i may ask,

What are the infringements of mns rules that took place?
what is the security of members issue?
who is using MNS name to sell unauthorized seeds?
What does the grail thread have to do with any of this?

If i post pics of nevils plants in my threads, will they be locked too?

No you may not ask. It is clearly/literally none of your business.

M.

actually, it is the business of every member here,

but thanks for telling me what i can and cannot ask at mns.

No, it most certainly is not. Glad I could help set you (and any other member that feels entitled to an explanation) straight.

M.

What is this thread about man

Obviously it is not about reading......

Originally Posted by shantibaba View Post
Hi All

again before all the gossip continues to compile and words make things into myths let me tell you that i froze certain people and asking many involved about the accusations before coming to a conclusion. I suspended the Grail thread until all things are clear to us here at MNS, since we are talking about security of members and infringements of MNS rules it is normal to give all a fair chance to explain themselves before making a final decision.

We cannot be responsible for people using our name to promote unauthorized seed as we see it and do not wish to be associated with products or people who do not ask us first if it is ok to do or not. simple things involving quite some people, so the only fair thing to do is ask all involved directly...which I am doing.

For the rest I would prefer to keep speculations about other people`s businesses or relationships that are private ....private and out of public discussion as it really is no ones business in the end except those involved.

All the best Sb

In not trying to be noisy about details, but i think it Is it the Buisness of MNS customers if Nevile is no longer working with MNS because shanti is selling an breeding almost all Neviles strains for MNS seeds.

Skunk and haze are available everywhere.
Nev gave em pedigree ..

I would think the explanation above is sufficient.
If you read it.

In not trying to be noisy about details, but i think it Is it the Buisness of MNS customers if Nevile is no longer working with MNS because shanti is selling an breeding almost all Neviles strains for MNS seeds.

Skunk and haze are available everywhere.
Nev gave em pedigree ..

Hi all :)
Please see the following links below concerning the MNS Policy Update, most of which has already been discussed but for those who have missed them:

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/4345-grail-ultimate-haze-hybrid-402.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/169434-post19.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-...ts-will-lead-immediate-life-ban-our-site.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/6948-trading-free-seeds-mns-site.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/169889-post7.html

As always, if you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will be happy to address any questions or concerns further.

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
did the datum stemp on each post got bold and changed its format to "english" month and then day ?

Hi all,
Just a quick word about antagonizing members, we here at MNS would prefer if you do not antagonize or be rude to other members. There is always room for debate or disagreement without telling someone their mother wears combat boots or father smells of dingle-berries.
So lets keep things mature and cordial to one another please. Offenses of this kind will be met with request to edit the offending marks or simply unapproved with no exceptions.

Hi all,
Just a quick word about antagonizing members, we here at MNS would prefer if you do not antagonize or be rude to other members. There is always room for debate or disagreement without telling someone their mother wears combat boots or father smells of dingle-berries....

Hey JessE...it's "Your mother wears Army boots" you dimwitted ignoramus! :D

tweedles

Aww shucks aunt bee :D
Andy+Griffith+Opie+Taylor1233784136.jpg

Back