MNS ortega

Cranio

Hi guys. After reading the description of Ortega I think it might be really great for my needs. My injury has left me with chronic pain in the way of constant migraines, I've tried so many different pharmaceuticals from opioid meds to anti seizure meds(which I'm still on, to anti depressants as some work well with nerve damage. All the way to 12 weekly botox injections where they inject both in 36 different areas of the skull(all over) to the forehead and above the earth etc.
I have found medical cannabis has really helped in some areas, but getting quality indicas is hit and miss. I have been searching for that almost narcotic quality of a good Afghani. And it would primarily be used as an oil 3 times a day and to vape before bed to help with pain/insomnia.
So my idea is to find a quality female Ortega, to perpetual grow.
What do you guys think? Any suggestions? I'm not opposed to hybrids but definitely need an indica dominant one at best.
I'd like to get you guys input, sorry for the long read . Peace ✌

Have you consIdered any of the CBD strains? CBD Shark Shock or CBD Nordle? Lots of members have benefitted from CBD strains, having grown them and I am sure these members can be helpful to you.

🤙mu
Thanks mate, no I haven't tried any cbd strains yet, I've had different oils, thc/cbd and just pure cbd oil to have alongside my thc oil. I think I have had a bit of a bad experience with cbd as I was having it with the thc oil and the thc oil was a saliva dominant hybrid oil which I had a bad experience with, really racy and didn't agree with me at all. In saying that I don't think my body agrees with thc oil as I only experience bad feeling after ingestion, where I don't have bad side effects vaping flower. ? Weird I know.
I had some shark shock seeds(the non cbd version) but had terrible results germinating them, so I'm positive that was my fault.
And not being able to work etc I have to save my money to get a new pack of seed and I can only afford the one strain at a time so I'll have to decide which strain to go with initially.
So I'll definitely look into the shark shock cbd , and other cbd varieties. I really wish were able to nominate caregiver growers in Australia, it makes it so bloody hard!
Thanks for your suggestion mate 👍 peace ✌

Hey brother, sorry to hear about all that miserable stuff you're going through. I don't doubt you can find what you're looking for in a pack or 2 of Ortega. I also like Critical Mass, have had some great success with it. Some folks swear by CBD for what ails them. Another thing you could try is getting something like CBD Crews Therapy strain, a beautiful plant I have grown for others, which has no THC, and then blend it with whatever you're smoking, like Ortega. And try to find that THC/CBD sweet spot, if there may be one for you. Just a thought...

Hey brother, sorry to hear about all that miserable stuff you're going through. I don't doubt you can find what you're looking for in a pack or 2 of Ortega. I also like Critical Mass, have had some great success with it. Some folks swear by CBD for what ails them. Another thing you could try is getting something like CBD Crews Therapy strain, a beautiful plant I have grown for others, which has no THC, and then blend it with whatever you're smoking, like Ortega. And try to find that THC/CBD sweet spot, if there may be one for you. Just a thought...
@Deach69

Did you find none of the cbd therapy had no or little thc? Going off the description I thought <25 would have thc?

Anyways, the CBD CM is a very nice plant.

Thanks for your kind words mate 🙏 I'm all good just need to find some things that help each day a bit better. Thanks for your suggestions I'm definitely looking into cbd crew and I like the idea of blending wit another strain like Ortega. I bid on my first auction today for a pack of Ortega, I nearly got it but got pipped at the post, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for another one!
For some reason I feel really positive that it will really benefit me. So fingers crossed I can snag a pack. Peace brother 👊

I can only afford the one strain at a time so I'll have to decide which strain to go with initially.
U should look into the auctions there are some really good deals to be made almost for nothing strains u pay else where 100€ for 10seeds here u can get them for 13€ 18 seeds but u have to bring time with u to make some good deals on some strains where there is always a request

U should look into the auctions there are some really good deals to be made almost for nothing strains u pay else where 100€ for 10seeds here u can get them for 13€ 18 seeds but u have to bring time with u to make some good deals on some strains where there is always a request
Cheers bud, yeah I bid on my first auction today, on a pack of Ortega, just missed out! Next time 👍 yeah I completely agree mate, it's crazy value if you can snag a pack. I'm definitely not going to give up 👊 peace bro

@Deach69

Did you find none of the cbd therapy had no or little thc? Going off the description I thought <25 would have thc?

Anyways, the CBD CM is a very nice plant.
When I tried it, I couldn't detect any THC, but one could never know for sure without testing it. It's a beautiful plant, gets big if you know what you're doing, smells delicious and is done outdoors early to mid October

When I tried it, I couldn't detect any THC, but one could never know for sure without testing it. It's a beautiful plant, gets big if you know what you're doing, smells delicious and is done outdoors early to mid October
Thank you, I've been reading about the Therapy for a few years now and finally got a pack. A staw full of seeds is like a box of chocolate.... Got a pretty good idea what I'll get but you never know till it's in the bowl..

check out medicine man too. you could also try a haze hybrid. like anything with afghani and haze in it that MNS sells. the indica will help dull the pain but the addition of the haze can help with depression, anxiety, and not making the high so heavy so it is still functional for daytime use. good luck and feel better dude.

Hi,

Ortega is a good indica strain but it's a bit sensitive to not 100% perfect growing condition.

Médecine man is an excellent médicinal strain...muscles disolution kind of weed...personnaly I don't like the flavor that much but That's just me.

G13 skunk also has very narcotic/relaxing pheno...not has strong as médecine man but tastes better IMHO.

Nordle is also a very very strong indica...so strong that it can be devastating...definitly not a daytime smoke.

Never grown g13xwidow but i'm sure there are very strong plants to be found in the strain.

I would chose one of these above for evenning/night smoke and a cbd crew indica for daytime to remain functional.
I have just grown cbd shark from them and it was excellent.

Hi,

Ortega is a good indica strain but it's a bit sensitive to not 100% perfect growing condition.

Médecine man is an excellent médicinal strain...muscles disolution kind of weed...personnaly I don't like the flavor that much but That's just me.

G13 skunk also has very narcotic/relaxing pheno...not has strong as médecine man but tastes better IMHO.

Nordle is also a very very strong indica...so strong that it can be devastating...definitly not a daytime smoke.

Never grown g13xwidow but i'm sure there are very strong plants to be found in the strain.

I would chose one of these above for evenning/night smoke and a cbd crew indica for daytime to remain functional.
I have just grown cbd shark from them and it was excellent.
Thanks mate this is really helpful! I will definitely look into these other options, they sound great &really beneficial for me! I think if I slowly chip away at the strains recommended I should find one that really helps, it just sux in some aspects in regards to time/money etc but in the long run it will all pay off as it would be fantastic to find some relief, I really appreciate your input brother 🙏 peace ✌️

Back