MNS-NL#5 x Skunk-Danklabs Crew

markyhadmites

Just got my seeds through mail. I have nothing but good to say about Mr. Nice seeds and attitude seed bank. Super fast delivery time ( only 5 days to U.S.) and I got 19 seeds in my pack of nl#5 x skunk. I got Critical + and California hash plant for my freebies. Popin 6 seeds tonight.
markyhadmites-albums-nl-5-x-skunk-picture6148-little-slice-heaven.jpg

markyhadmites-albums-nl-5-x-skunk-picture6150-nl-5-x-skunk.jpg

markyhadmites-albums-nl-5-x-skunk-picture6149-lineup.jpg

markyhadmites-albums-nl-5-x-skunk-picture6151-sacred-seeds-lord-shiva.jpg

markyhadmites-albums-nl-5-x-skunk-picture6152-planted-ready-pop.jpg

PS: Shanti u are the man. I want to show you what some U.S.A. California boys can do with your genetics. Much respect and love to shanti, nevil, and howard !!!!!!!!!

Hi Marky good luck, you didnt mess around straight from the mailbox to rockwool,sweet. Im interested in CHP,have a couple freebies myself. Hoping Shanti puts out a HP line in the future. PEACE! MR NUGGETT!

Hi marky,congratulations on your order and being the first poster in the new strains section,i'll be following your grow closely,good luck and best wishes...ps.

1st post for strain, nice marky!

Hey marky,

I'm stoked you got the first thread, show everyone how we do it in California! :D

Best regards!

Ray

Last edited:
Hoping the seeds will pop in the next couple of days. Just picked up some Kona Berry seeds from a dispensary today. They made them so I'm not hoping for much out of them but 15 seeds for 20 us dollars couldn't be passed up. So we will see.

picked up a few new strains yesterday. Got seeds for Skunk #1, Kona Berry, and Chem #4 x Sour Diesel. And all but 1 of the Mr. Nice seeds are poping their stem backs out of the rockwool. So I should have some pics of the sprouts in the next couple of days.

Got 4 of my 6 mns NL#5x Skunk seeds to pop. I have pics of the sprouts just need to upload them tonight and post. The seedlings that did pop look great. All of my KONA BERRY and SKUNK #1 seeds popped. My 2 freebies did pop and also look great. Put the seeds into 4" rockwool blocks last night. Pics to come tonight!

markyhadmites-albums-nl-5-x-skunk-picture6249-dsc00288.jpg

My 4 seeds that sprouted of MNS NL#5xSKUNK
DANKLABS CREW! <2k12>
markyhadmites-albums-nl-5-x-skunk-picture6250-dsc00273.jpg

Where I have been for 5 days loving life!

Last edited:
Back