MNS Seed Growing and Testing Projects

Confused would be planting Angeles breath and smoking tomatoes..... Joe Walsh confused..

When I was 17 or so, I started growing some plants in an old terrarium. My chameleon died and thought it would be great to use it for another purpose. At first I told my mum that I was growing tomato plants but after a few weeks she understood what was going on and I was asked to remove those plants ASAP :)
Last time my parents visited us, my mum took a look at the balcony and all she said was: "Ahhh, you're still growing those tomato plants!?!??" :D

Was planting tomatos and smoking some Angels Breath, got all confused

I hope we don't confuse the Angel's Breathe with the bait when we go fishing in a couple weeks! Smoke first, then bait the hook. :) I'm getting ready to sprout some early-strain seeds: U2, Early Queen, and Early Haze. Happy to share some with you @BuzzardsBay if you want to participate in the upcoming U2 multi-grower grow.

I’ve got to say this is pretty exciting.
I really appreciate the vote of confidence that shantibaba and his staff are putting in me.
It has been a hard couple of years and this is an awesome way to help overcome those things.

Aloha fellow firewalkers and the seekers of supreme genetics!
The cat is out of the bag! I had mentioned the Mango x HzAC before, that it was on the horizon. Well, a small batch of seed stock has been created and will be offered on auction and I believe retail if this cultivar is deemed worthy. Haha right. SHANTI ASSURES ME THIS IS VERY SPECIAL STOCK! We are in the process of finalizing testers. Please stay tuned.

mu

The cat is out of the bag! I had mentioned the Mango x HzAC before, that it was on the horizon. Well, a small batch of seed stock has been created and will be offered on auction and I believe retail if this cultivar is deemed worthy. Haha right. SHANTI ASSURES ME THIS IS VERY SPECIAL STOCK! We are in the process of finalizing testers. Please stay tuned.

mu

**checks bank account knowing it’s going to be taking quite the hit**
0CB84CC0-469F-466D-8821-4D7804D0E278.jpeg
😂 😂

mu

Thank you so much! 👏👏👏

mu
1655935094672.png1655935126466.png

There will be similar projects in the future so please let me know of your interest. If there is a particular variety you’d like to grow, share your idea and let’s see if we can put it to action.

the possibilities.... i have a dream, or two.... a herb farm 🤩

G13/HazeA x HazeC
Afg/HazeA x HazeC
G13xAfg/HazeA x HazeC
LaNina x HazeC
LaNina/HazeA x HazeC
Mullumbymadness/HazeA x HazeC
Mullumbymadness x HazeC
BW x HazeC
BW/HazeA x HazeC
MedMan/HazeA x HazeC
MedMan x HazeC
MK x HazeC
MK/HazeA x HazeC
MK/SK x HazeC
MKxSK/HazeA x HazeC

wishing everyone growing a heavy healthy harvest !

Last edited:
Aloha fellow firewalkers (members) and haka dancers (member testers)!
We have two tests going so far for U2 and G13xAC. By now everyone has received seeds and hopefully begun their journey. I looking forward to the completion of the G13xAC test which had it's original start several years ago. The U2 has had some members rave about it, sharing their grows, and hopefully this testing will give us a better understanding of this plant.
And now Shanti gives us 2 new Haze AC varieties, the MHxAC and the SSHxAC. We've chosen the MHxAC to showcase and test. Seeds are hardening up as we speak and will be ready for ground testing after mid-July when everyone will get their tester packs. Drum roll and all, let's welcome our new participants to this MHxAC test. And a big thank you to all that participate in these tests of MNS genetics. This is important work and you are very much appreciated. Also a big thank you and hug for Shanti for making these tests available and free to all members who choose to participate.

The MHxAC testers are:
Quinxstar
Islandgrower
Fish
Zagros_s
TGTDE

Good hunting and good growing braddahs and sistas! May you dwell in the church forever!

mu

Back