MNS auctions FAQ

Where's the trust?

Grower error?

I too must be special, sent $ then got confirmation from Simone in 5 days.

And I nearly fell off my chair at the outrageously low prices that were had this last auction, especially the 1 gm offerings. Most going for <35 euros! Screamin' hot killer deals!

As always, if you have a problem go direct- it will be a better use of your time. Consider why you came here in the first place:
Absolutely rock bottom prices. Free shipping. Excellent genetics.
Patience is the only thing required on your part.

...I repeat I never had any problems at the auctions, perhaps wait a bit, but ALWAYS satisfied...

Love yourself and lose the anger. A little wait and trust required. Today, it is indeed a virtual handshake. In the old days, it was referred to as a Gentlemen's agreement and MNS has always honored their side of it.

Aloha nui
M

And I nearly fell off my chair at the outrageously low prices that were had this last auction, especially the 1 gm offerings. Most going for <35 euros! Screamin' hot killer deals!
Absolutely rock bottom prices. Free shipping. Excellent genetics.
I completely agree Musashi, the latest auctions really low prices above all the winter cleaning I managed to get five to just over€155
are so happy to have them in my collection :D

Love yourself and lose the anger. A little wait and trust required. Today, it is indeed a virtual handshake. In the old days, it was referred to as a Gentlemen's agreement and MNS has always honored their side of it.

Aloha nui
M
Love your work Mu,
I saw the Winter Cleaning auctions and was having a go at one of them but I had to leave for the weekend and I dipped out.
Do the 'cleaning' auctions come up frequently, or was that an annual event I missed?

I think the only way to contact Simone is email. After every auction closes you receive an email. I've never had a problem understanding how to pay. Their directions are very clear. To be honest this is the first I've heard about paying with a check. Follow the directions.

PS sending out improper payment methods fast or slow is still a form of payment they don't take. So you might be at square one and upset but it's not their fault. I'd suggest taking a deep breath. Pretend you just won the auctions last night and start over with a more common method of payment. Western union, cash, or bank transfer. Send in a new template. Keep it simple. Don't write 3 pages of grievances. I'd bet my ass you'll be rewarded.

Like I've said I think language differences and length lead to problems. Remember they've changed addresses etc as mentioned prior. But if you don't complete the order why would they spend 10 euros and time returning your checks? I'd think it more likely they rip them up.

Also I realize you might not have known Simone does not use PM hell I don't have any reason to think she does anything other than post a RARE comment on this thread. But once again I don't believe anywhere in the winners email does it suggest contact via PM.

Im here to help

Hi All,

I want apologies personally for all the inconveniences and the wait. I completely understand how frustrating it is to have to wait so long for a single reply. In regards to any sales, everything does have to pass through Simone. It might take a while for her to respond, but believe me, once she has receives any payments its then it straight for shipping.. Then its up to the post, which is not always consistent and efficient etc. Therefore, all we asking is for a little patience and faith in us..

Furthermore, I recommend if you are experiencing any inconveniences / problems, please due send us a direct email (it will be a much better use of your time), as through the forum or using the 'Contact us" option will usually take a lot longer.. But if it doesn’t work the first time and you don’t get a response, please make sure to notify me ([email protected]) as I can notify our sales department through various other means than just email, pm etc… Also I promise to do this immediately as my main work here is to help the auction site be more user friendly as well as to help members directly with any inconveniences they might experiencing..

Shovel handle: I have made Simone aware of your message here on the forum. Moreover, it is an unique payment method, and therefore may need a bit more attention, communication and perhaps time. However, I am confident you will get you money back, and I am also confident you will be service as we are now aware of the difficulties you are experience. Furthermore, I just checked and didn’t receive any email from you but please don’t hesitate to contact directly through my email if you need me to help with anything..

Also, there has been very low prices these last few auctions, especially for the winter cleanings… Tonight I plan to upload a new set of winter cleanings, so if your interested, you know what to do. Furthermore New stock of New Skunk, Widow Grail and Widow AC has come in and will be now available on the auction site.

All in all, I hope I have addressed some of the confusions in regards getting in touch with us. I just want to add that if your experiencing any delays, please don’t hesitate to email me directly and use me to get your message across and get a quicker response. I am here to help..

All the best,
J

Hi Shovelhandle,

I have send you a pm and re send emails form my personal email account as well, hope this reaches you, please let me know as I am emailing you since we have received your incorrect payment cheque on 5 jan 2017

So this am I get an email from Simone saying that they could not cash the bank check/money order I sent. I"m sorry for my mistake. But I do not understand what kind of bank ceck they needed. Also Simone says I am not getting the emails she sent. Really? I don't seem to have trouble with any other email senders. Also, do we not have PMs here? I've been checking daily for the last month or more. The auction was 12/29 and I sent the $$ out right away.

I do understand that it is an error on my part. But I tried to send what they prescribed. The whole bank and post office scene is a pain in my ass, I'll not bother to resend the payment. I hope they return the check.

Bank transfer is what they need I never done it also they take Western Union but fuck that too. I just send cash in the mail regular old international stamp security envelope and a few extra pieces of paper so it looks like documents or a letter not cash never had a problem probably 10 orders or so. They do recommend you do registered mail but I never have.

This is old info but just so you know registered mail isn't so easy. I tried that the last time. Apparently the old address had 2 zip codes and different names for the same city. When I took my Christmas card that was going to be placed in a flat cardboard envelop since Christmas was nearing. So I just stuffed the cash in the card along with the template. USPS did not have the zip code or the name of the city in their computer. When I googled searched it only a few sites had info on it. I brought my phone in with it on google maps and THEY STILL COULDN'T HELP ME. I mentioned this to Simone that's how I know about the dual names and zip codes and COUNTRIES! It's both Switzerland and Italy if you can believe that. But I'd bet my life on it that the card would have made it if I were willing to put $650 in the ole blue box standard mail. But I wouldn't do it.

On a different note I wound up sending my funds western union and evidently had a currency issue. WU will only send SWISS FRANCS to Switzerland. The auctions are listed in euros and I have dollars. I did the conversions on ex.com my total in euro to dollars. So when I went to WU I told the lady I want Simone to be able to pick up X amount in euros. She says I can only send francs to Switzerland. So now I'm really screwed and as far as I'm concernded I'm under the gun. I said I would get my funds out asap for holding new skunk. I knew it could be weeks before I heard back from Simone. So i did what I thought was the best thing. I recalculated euros to francs then ADDED some not tons I think it came to 605 dollars so what I did was told them to do it for 625. So there should have been extra money which I figured would be better spent than having to send a second payment and a whole new set of fees. When my order was sent Simone sent an email. I could tell there was a language issue and she wasn't pleased because I made it harder than it needed to be. Personal note this is the first and only time I was worried about speed. And it wasn't about me getting my seeds fast it was about getting my money there fast so I could do the right thing. If she was going to hold the seeds I wanted then I wanted to do what I said I'd do. I didn't reply to the email about order shipping right away because I was kind of offended. Because of the wording. And I know that wasn't her intention.

The email said something to the effect of I shouldn't assume they'd have every thing in my order (we emailed back and forth several times before I ordered so I didn't realize I was assuming anything) and it wasn't clear to me what the issue was but it was clear there was a money issue. So when the seeds arrived a few weeks later (Christmas time postal delays) I sent an email saying I got my order. By this time I had cooled off and I asked her to explain to me what happened. I never got a reply and since I got my order it doesn't matter to me. If I had known new skunk was going to be a regular strain I wouldn't have rushed and it would have gone smoother. But I really would like to know what happened with amount of money. To be honest everytime I've used western union there's always been a problem. Each time I learned something new. I sent many emails to Simone this last order about the issues I faced. From sending registered mail to address supplied in emails to the multiple currency conversions needed to complete the order. My refrigerator is stock full of beans and I don't need any. But I hope this new address is in the USPS computers.

Really? When I log into my account it immediately takes me to a WHATS NEW page. Bank detail blah, blah... changed. Post address is listed clearly here. Good luck.🍀

Aloha
M

On the "Congratulations, you've won...." email they send you there's a place to download the order form template to either print and post or fill in online and email back.

On the "Congratulations, you've won...." email they send you there's a place to download the order form template to either print and post or fill in online and email back.

On this I can say Ive NEVER been able to fill out the template online. I can access it and print it. But if I try to fill it in that doesn't and has never worked for me. I've actually forwarded the template to a buddy. They've opened it in programs I don't have on my phone and changed the settings and then sent it back to me. At that point I've been able to fill out auction numbers prices and quantities. Not a huge deal but could be improved. BTW it didn't work on my computer or phone without settings being changed.

Really? When I log into my account it immediately takes me to a WHATS NEW page. Bank detail blah, blah... changed. Post address is listed clearly here. Good luck.🍀

Aloha
M

DITTO. I signed in just to see. I think it's more user error. If it works for us it will work for him if done properly.

With windows it's Office you need, and it's available on free trial (repeatedly). I'm the world's worst with computers but manage to stumble through the process without too much trouble. And yes I'm getting that same page when I log into my auction account.

I'm still in the dark on this. I tried to find the order form on the auction site yesterday and I can't find one. SO I can't resend my order payment (cash this time. Today the auction site is not opening for me. I'm done with this bs. There are many other strains I can buy and grow and harvest by the time this gets sorted out... :rolleyes:

Hi Shovelhandle,

If by order form, you mean auction template then I have included it a mail I just have sent you. Furthermore I have also included cash payment instructions. Please do read these instructions carefully. To be honest, I am really unsure, why it is not working for you... As Goldberg71 mentioned: If it works for us it will work for you if done properly... Emphasis on properly... Moreover, I recommend if you are experiencing any inconveniences / problems, please due send us a direct email (it will be a much better use of your time)...

Welcome Simone! You were so helpful with my recent order, I know that the forum will benefit from your participation. I appreciate your concern for language, we should all be more conscience of our words. I am a new member and proud to be here.

Hello, I want to report an unhappy glitch in the bidding process for the latest 4 winter cleaning auctions - 2 walkabout and 2 dreamtime. I bid on two of the 4 during the last 20 seconds. All 4 were supposed to end nearly in the same second, but when I set my bids the two auctions clocks on these auctions were set back to 5 minutes remaining time. I hope I sound somewhat understandable. I won these auctions nonetheless, still it was a wtf moment, sorry.

Back