MNS auctions FAQ

Simone

Auctions manager
Dear All,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Simone, Auctions manager and support at MNS.
I have been online since a few weeks and been monitoring the forum.

It might be because I am a girl, it could be that I am not a native English speaker, but the language used on the site was and is a bit of a shock to me.
Personally myself I don't use the B-word, the F-word, the S-word, the A-word, the M-word, N-word, the whole alphabet-word and so on, now don't get me wrong here, I DO speak it is only that my vocabulary is limited for the good of mankind.

Questions and other info can be brought to my attention...but nicely as in Mrs. Nice.
The initial set up of this forum and the site was to have the whole globe growing medicines with the best growers world wide , share knowledge freely and do our bit for our community. I will attempt to help all those enquiring for MNS products as well as the ongoing issues some will be experiencing with our new Auctions.I am proud to be part of this MNS community and feel a women's touch in some way might keep some of you within polite boundaries of vocabulary...please?

So feel free to contact me at [email protected] for any help with the Auctions or general information.

Wishing you a growing experience!

Simone
[email protected]

Last edited:
Mr Nice Action FAQ

What does '1/10' after the name of the product mean?
1/10 is discribing that there are 10 packets of seed of that strain available in total for auctions within a certain deadline. After those auctions close we might have more auctions of the same strain, depending on our stock of seeds for that genetic.

What is the quantity of seeds being sold in 1 packet of seed?
For MNS products (The Natural & Exclusive Limited Editions) the quantity in 1 packet is 15 seeds.
For Z6 and Z7 the quantity in 1 packet is 10 seeds.

Do you ship international? How can I can buy a pack of seeds directly?
Yes we do. If you wish to order directly contact us on [email protected] or contact Shantibaba by private messages.

I have to register again, will my identity and other information stay secure and hidden?
Yes your identity will stay hidden and secure, but if you wish you can register with any name basically, we just need an email address of you to be able to contact you if you win (at that point we'll also need to know where to ship the seeds once we receive your payment). We suggest you use a user name that is different from the one you use in forums - this way you'll keep things extra safe for yourself too.

Why do I get forbidden access message every time I try to bid?
Mostly what is happens is when the webmasters are working on the site and uploading/editing info it seems people do not always have access, as well the site can we too busy and you might need to wait and try again a few moments later. You might also want to try using a different browser, like Mozilla or Chrome.

I just received an email I was the highest bidder and now I received an email that I am not? What do I do now?
The first email is sent to confirm that in that moment you are the highest bidder. The second email came in after, that is when another user place a bid higher than your for that auction. At this point you should consider whether you what to place another bid or give up on that auction.

If I win more than one auction (therefore have more than 1 seed packet), can they be shipped to me in 1 time to save postal costs?
Of course we can add a few packets into 1 envelop, just when you win we will send you instructions for payment - at that point answer us with your shipping preferences so our shipping department can try to work out things as you desire.

Who can I contact directly if I have a question about mr Nice Auction?
You can contact me by PM directly directly or send me an email at [email protected]

Is the costs price ( highest bid price) incl shipping?
Asking price includes “Normal" international shipping, if you request registered post, add Euro 7,-

Can I bid as many as I want?
Yes, you can bid as many times you want, each time you will receive an email, as well when someone outbids you will receive an email notification to bid again.

Can I bid until the last day/minute?
Yes feel free and happy to bid as many times as you want, just monitor the auction closing time!

Can I see who outbid me?
You will receive an email, whether you are to highest bidder, as well you will receive an email when someone has outbid you (then you are free to bid again). You will not be able to see who is bidding but you will be able the see the amount given by the new highest bidder.
Bidder 1 opened the bidding and does not mean he is the highest bidder and will win the auction, the highest bidder wins at the last second on the closing day of the auction.

If I am the winner of more then one aution, can I send them all together and so save on shipping costs?
Yes, you can! Up to 3 strains will be Euro 5,-
4 and more strains will be Euro 10,-
Registered Mail add Euro 7,- , more then 4 strains Euro 12,-

I have problem logging into the auction site?
Please see link below that might be help as a solution:
https://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/register.php
The captcha works ok in all recent versions of Firefox, Chrome, Opera
and Explorer 9+.
In Explorer 8 specifically if you are asked "Do you want to view only
the webpage content that was delivered securely?" answer "No." to be
able to view all elements on page.
Your registration and login will still be handled securely via SSL.

When will the next auction start?
The new auctions have started already and other auctions will be uploaded during the month.
We plan to offer approx 100 packets each month with some limited edition strains, as we clear the fridges.
Check each Monday for the new auctions and strains, as we plan to upload new things over the weekends.

I have contacted MNS but did not hear if my payment was received?
MNS is probably very busy to process all auctions and payments so please be patient, all emails will be answered, it just can take some time! The best thing to do is to contact Simone (username on the MNS forum) via a private message within the forum if you cannot wait.

Can I order extra strains with my winning auction?
Yes you can!

Where can I get a price list and method of ordering seeds from Mr Nice Seed bank directly?
Please PM Simone as these are reserved for members and medical growers only since resellers of MNS products service the general public.

Is there an auction template I can print?
Yes, please download from the auction site to make tracing easier for MNS team.

I want to pay by bank is that possible?
Yes, please PM Simone to receive bank details

I want to pay by Pay Pal or Credit Card is that possible?
Sorry we do not have that service yet!

I want to pay by bank and so have my goods faster what do I do?
Please let us know tracking number or scan your bank slip, as soon as we receive we can send your goods.

Your feedback & suggestions are IMPORTANT to MNS so now is a great opportunity to be apart of it.
Anything & everything to make it more helpful will always be appreciated.

Last update 12.15 pm , 11 Sept 2011

Last edited:
Dear All,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Simone, Auction manager and support at MNS.
I have been online since a few weeks and been monitoring the forum.

It might be because I am a girl, it could be that I am not a native English speaker, but the language used on the site was and is a bit of a shock to me.
Personally myself I don't use the B-word, the F-word, the S-word, the A-word, the M-word, N-word, the whole alphabet-word and so on, now don't get me wrong here, I DO speak it is only that my vocabulary is limited for the good of mankind.

Questions and other info can be brought to my attention...but nicely as in Mrs. Nice.
The initial set up of this forum and the site was to have the whole globe growing medicines with the best growers world wide , share knowledge freely and do our bit for our community. I will attempt to help all those enquiring for MNS products as well as the ongoing issues some will be experiencing with our new Auctions.I am proud to be part of this MNS community and feel a women's touch in some way might keep some of you within polite boundaries of vocabulary...please?

So feel free to contact me at [email protected] for any help with the Auctions or general information.

Wishing you a growing experience!

Simone
[email protected]

-Simone,are you married?..Just kidding,thanks for the presentation and big welcome to a G I R L..in this manly mandominated Forum.
I really hope you will have a positive input to this Forum and i wish u all the best Simone.
I like that you don't like the faul language some peps here use..to often.So i honor you that i i hope that members here are nice to you and that we all try to behave.

Simone,please don't send me any seeds only a nice pic of you when you just waked up..kidding again..

God bless..wish u all the best..

Welcome, Simone!

You sound like a classy gal but I've got the feeling you'll be using the "S" word from time to time.:p

Glad to have you aboard.

Peace.

i dont get it ?? so what does 3/5 mean ??

"What does '1/10' after the name of the product mean?
1/10 is discribing that there are 10 packets of seed of that strain available in total for auctions within a certain deadline. After those auctions close we might have more auctions of the same strain, depending on our stock of seeds for that genetic."

Welcome Simone,

These auctions make me wish I'd have waited to send an order in but what the heck (I reserve the other word for future use) lol. :D

What are the chances that e-mail messages could wait until the end of an auction? If I want a particular pack of seeds bad enough, I'll keep an eye on the auction itself. Monitering to see if I need to place another bid. Personally, I don't want my inbox filled with a bunch of messages about a pack of seeds that the bidding went crazy on.

Thanks a bunch.

Hello I would like to ask you two questions.
If I dont win my auction ,can I still purchase through you directly?
Have you guys discusd the possibility of auctioning off pollen, either from your stock , or from members.(Im to leary to openly trade .)

sorry Q #3, is there still a medical discount.:confused:

Personally myself I don't use the B-word, the F-word, the S-word, the A-word, the M-word, N-word, the whole alphabet-word and so on

Take off the B and the N word - that spells F SAM:p

Welcome Simone - you'll fit right in here:D

Hello and welcome Simone,

As much of a shock it was to see so much vulgar language here, those of us who have been blessed enough to discover and come to love cannabis are very passionate about the plant, unfortunately this leads to arguements and vulagar language.

However I am a true gentleman, so Welcome and i certainly will be watching my mouth now there is more ladies about :D

It might be because I am a girl... my vocabulary is limited for the good of mankind...I am proud to be part of this MNS community and feel a women's touch in some way might keep some of you within polite boundaries ...

Howdy Simone - Brilliant ! I welcome you with open heart/arms.

Be Well, P77

So nice to have this service available and even nicer to have you among us Simone.

I think we'll be fine without using the "nuances" of English... LOL

Wish you the very best!

Ojo

Hello Simone!

Thanks for the FAQ...

Everything good has a little bad in it...for MNS Forums it's the troll...carcaridan trollicus...just remember to take them with a grain of salt...and sometimes a dash of pepper and a good organic salad (they're yummy sautéd too).

Good To See the Family Growing (pun intended),
KB 8)_~

Alright boys, theres a lady in the house, so wrap a towel around it & stowe it;)
Jus kiddin
Welcome to the Fam Simone. Will make a concious effort to keep it clean.
A womens touch never hurts.

-SD

Good evening, I'm really interested in this offer, would be ordered this weekend and take advantage of this offer? because I touch my salary over the weekend, thank you for all your good work , sorry for my bad english i use a only trad

amount of packs clarification

Hi Simone,

Does 1/5 mean that I am bidding to win 1 pack out of 5

and does 5/5 mean I am bidding to win 5 packets?

I hope my question makes sense.

Many thanks

love the life you live

Back