MImedpatient's Log

so, many of the low smell varieties have taken on spicy and sweet smells. cinnamon, eucalyptus, lemons, and other assorted fruits now that they have been on the drying rack a few weeks. so that is pretty cool. stealth level smells while growing, then wonderful smells while drying, and hopefully curing.

Hey Michigan man you still out there bro? Just checking to see how its growin dude.
been busy with house work, my dad hasn't been feeling the greatest so I have been doing more, and I am easily overwhelmed so I haven't been doing social stuff. How are you? how has it been?

Log update: I was gifted some fancy stuff from a new friend in California who used to lurk the forums back in the day, and has been growing as long as I've been alive.

I beat the root aphids finally. I poured 120 degree F water on all the soil I intend to reuse multiple times. I treated mother plants w/ imdaclorprid, and I am taking clones to root in this sterilized soil. and trashing the soil of the now poisoned mother plants. new moms will be grown from the cuts, and vegged for atleast 6 months before I send some branches in for pesticide testing to see if they can come back into rotation.

Back