MHI

hey hesh

I dont tend to look at trich coloration for harvest purposes, but generally any haze dom will take many weeks to turn much vs say a good indy or mix hybrid which often will start turning at week 8-10. These were bloomed under 1000 MH on a mover, approx 5 feet to lamp but these will need to be trained unless outside, the room itself is 8 feet to ceiling fwiw.

here is some of #1, probably the most vigorous pheno, any cut I took rooted very fast vs other phenos.

mh1tray.jpg

mh1handful.jpg

Thanks SA for the share and the info on the differences between mhi and mh. I'll be starting a larger sample (winter cleaning) of this variety after the mango widow is done :D
Thanks for the useful info brah.

Aloha
M

Here is number 4, do not remember much during flower but the dried nuggets are thicker and heavier than most, similar to #7. Has the most noticeable haze in the jar smell but with that thicker hash scent. The exhale is actually pretty smooth on this one (probably cured now) and the church smell lingers for a good 5 or so minutes.

mh4handfull.jpg

yeah sorry about that, MHI is the one generation backcross Shanti did some years ago back to the mh mother I believe. Anyway here are the final shots of 2,5,6. As you can see they look similar to others. #5 is some shamanic type weed--it will cause some anxiety and racing heart. The other two are similar to other phenos.

To conclude MHI is a haze variant worth checking out if you like long and strong sativas. No mango phenos in this batch but unmistakable haze flavors and highs.

Sounds and looks like hairy, crystally goodness of the highest order! Thanks for the great show-n-tell SA!

Aloha nui
M

So will definitely get some smoke reports up in 6-8 weeks depending on cut. I can say #7 sends me way out into space, as well as the past, time travel I guess. #3 is only 1 week cured but sampled and haze the church taste/smell. These last three all seem to the sativa side.

MHI is a very solid selection if you like sativas and have the space
Here’s another good review lol

Back