MedMan

redeye24/7

Hi All,

Looking for some Meds,21 Beans thanks Shanti

Med_Man_21_beans.JPG

1 Week from pack to water to pot 15 out so far from 21 beans :)

Med_Man_1_week_from_pack_15_out_so_far_from_21.jpg

Will grow out till sexed and take the girls forward to bloom.

Peace all.

Nice to see you grow the Medicine Man RedEye, I ve heard great stuf about it. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out, keep us updated.

2 weeks from pack

Hello l33t,

Hoping to find a nice Indy dom girl,like one of theherbalizor's keepers,:)
Thanks for looking in mate.

Still 15/21 out,very happy with the germ rate,strong healthy seedlings.

12 were potted up into 1Lpots yesterday,neat All-mix used.

2_week_from_pack_MedMan.jpg

MedMan_2_week_from_pack.jpg

Peace all.

4 weeks in

Hello all,

Here they are at 4 weeks

MedMan_4_week_from_pack.jpg

The one I'm looking for in female form will be like below,& will hopefully be Indica Dom(I Know this might not be possible from 1 Pack):)

Med_Man_28_day_veg.jpg

All have been cloned,no pre-flowers on 13 plants from the original 15 that popped,one female showed ,one male revealed at nearly 5 weeks,

I've took clones today & will let you all Know the outcome,

peace,

Q to anyone who has grown out MedMan, What is the % of sat to indica mix that you have found in MedMan:)

Is it sat dom?

peace all

Looking nice redeye!

I had some mm in the grow room a while back, but I overferted it and all plants, at least when overferted, went pretty extreme sativa effect, and were killed unripe @ week 12. I plan to run them again and not overfert, we'll see how it goes.

I hope you have better luck getting one like the herbalizer had

Be safe

A

QUE?? are you growing Med?? you are F killing me bro LOL:D .. lovet lovet :) ... what can I say hehe ... keep it up bro and love to you man...

Nice growth rate redeye ..hey listen I was wondering what nutes you are useing on them since I'm pretty darn sure I will be going with em since all I read so far about the MM is good and what I am looking for

Just want to make sure I don't screw em up if I get em ya know

Peace

You should have seen them at 5 weeks today Flyingfish

:eek:
Nice growth rate redeye ..hey listen I was wondering what nutes you are useing on them since I'm pretty darn sure I will be going with em since all I read so far about the MM is good and what I am looking for

Just want to make sure I don't screw em up if I get em ya know

Peace

Biobizz grow 1ml to 1L water used once, All-Mix used in pots.

Growth at 5 weeks was largre,but I think with keeping them in 1L pot's to sex,didn't help at all,13 equal in height 1 fat leafed short one,and a runt:)

Only two showed,so I took top cuts today,and will repot seed plants into 3.5L pots & flower the clones,hopefully.peace

Many thanks for looking in FurballCheers,peace

Many thanks for the reply Alaska
I hope I find one just like theherbalizor's Indy dom keeper,but I don't mind a sat dom if she's special,peace mate,

True,LOLpeace & love my greenbrother:p

peace all,

Will come back when somethings in bloom

Ya know its funny you should say that about the pots cause I was just replanting some seedlings that went terribly wrong in those darn peat balls and while doing it I thought that on my next run I am going to start my seeds right in the 4 gal pots they will be grown out in since it will be a fresh run with nothing in my flower room ya know ... I figure on doing maybe 24 and see what happens ???

I never gave it much thought till now but I am starting to think that all this re potting and stuff is definitely messing with my yields ... so far I have 5 runs under me belt and not one plant has given me more than an oz here

I guess I cant really complain since I am only on my 9th month of providing for myself and so far haven't even had to think about dealing with the street vermin around here ya know

Peace

Hi man

Hello Flyingfish,hope you are well,

Well a few things I've noticed and read,some I've tried some not,here goes,

Reason I pot up from 3inch or 1L first is to build a good rootball,then onto 3.5L/6.5L pot,and into a final 10L depending on strain,I left the MedMan in 1L for alot longer than usual,due to I thought they would show sex quick,I don't know why but I just felt they would,anyway at 2 days before 5 weeks i took lower cuts,and today looking at their height/stretch,I top cloned them aswell,hoping they will be ok in the next pots and not go up but rather out abit.

I read less than 4 inch depth for a taproot to hit and dead on 4 inch produces more females,A Russian study I think,anymore or less 50/50.
I tried it on my Af x Hz 15 seeds 10 females:)These MedMan were put into 3inch pots from start,could I have a higher or 50/50 ratio of male to female?

I've put rooted cuts from 3 inch pots into larger pots to flower,but give water gradually,as the rootball grows(Haze hybrids),so many ml per 2 days,and the roots are OK,I might veg some gradually into 10Lpots,cut them back and flower the Haze doms that way,sat/indy allways potted up & indica dom

Only thing to watch is soil in bigger pots will stay wet for much longer with small plants in,I've not read or tried seedlings in one pot from start to finish ever,let us know how you get on;)

I hope you have many more months & years providing for yerself mate:)

peace

Last edited:
Hey thanks dude I am hoping for the same LOL

As far as letting you know how it turns out that shouldn't be a problem since The beans I was so graciously gifted here in the shirt thread will be some of the ones used when they show up and and shhheeeese man when I do get to doing it I am definitely doing a show here with em to show my appreciation to shanti for being the dude he is

Man I cant wait for these babys to show me what they are made of ya know ...they are some great shots ya put up dude .... thanks for sharing :D

Peace

:) looking great red eye m8 how they looking now im real interested in your grow as i got 5 med man seedlings vegging
good on you m8:D

4 in Bloom

High Flyingfish,

Hope you are well?Have you popped your beans?

Peace.

High Elmo,

Hope your seeds go well,

Peace.

Hi all,

Well the one I hoped was a lady,Was:)

MedMan_1_Female.jpg

This is #1 at 31 days 12/12

MedMan_1_31Day_12-12.jpg

She trippled in height + some,but I think I overcrowded them in veg,and then my 12/12 was found to have a very small light leak,which as been fixed now.

Peace all.

looking great m8:)
those buds are niiice and close to each other:eek:
great job and great pics m8:)
good on you

Harvested at 75 days 12/12

Many thanks Elmo,they put some weight on aswell:)

Hello all,hope everyone is HIGH/stoned,I am:)afhaze Bubble:)

Very sorry for lack of updates & pics,problem with usb port(fooked)

Pics speak a thousand words,I have none so,in the last 2 weeks they really packed on weight,visible trichomes ok,under loupe all milky,no amber.

Very small selection i know,but from the 3 i grew,little to no aroma,it's there but faint except one who smells like the (X)G13Wid I kept but like 10 times less aggressive,calyx size medium/large,resin coverage to naked eye looks poor but under scope reveals a very dense carpet of trichs,like i said before all milky,no clear,no amber, very uniform.

2 girls are sat/indy in growth,not rock hard,but solid colas,very indica dom in bud structure.
1 lady was quite sat dom,but more frosty looking to the naked eye.

Feeds were light & steady,good flush for 2 weeks,chopped at 75 days,going to dry for 2-3 weeks,jar for a month and see whats wot,

If any lady carries Med value it will be grown out,this cross delivers vigourous growth,with large bud production,as these were seed plants flowered,a clone could come in at 60 days,well i'll see soon enough:)

Will let you all know how they turn out,

peace all

Looking forward to the smoke report!! Were you able to take pix? Just couldn't upload em, right? Anyway, looking forward to those too! :D

My computer USB is no good,as in broken

Looking forward to the smoke report!! Were you able to take pix? Just couldn't upload em, right? Anyway, looking forward to those too! :D

Hello mate,

I can not upload them my end,nothing to do with gallery on this website:)

I will do a smoke report,dull without pics,hope to sort it soon(new compute:)),but bill seems to take all my money these days,lol

peace

Looking forward to the report with or w/o pix lol. I smoked some white rhino (GH, 99-00) and at the time it was my favorite smoke. I almost never had even green bud, let alone A++, so my opinion was biased. WR and WS were my faves, the bud was coming from nyc for about 2 months one summer.

Back