medicine man

t.o.medf

i thought i would add a few pics of medicine man. she will yield around 2 lbs in a 5 gallon bucket. setup is 5 gallon bucket filled with cana coco sitting in a 13 gallon bucket to collect run off drain to waste. done in 8-9 weeks.

Attachments

• 53503CIMG4301.jpg
    53503CIMG4301.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 53503CIMG4349.jpg
    53503CIMG4349.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 53503CIMG43181.jpg
    53503CIMG43181.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 275
Nice growing! I'm gonna start both Medicine Man and Shark Shock in loose rockwool from cuts of my favourite pheno from each.
You ever try growing in a larger pot? I've grown a few in 5 gallon pots and have switched to 7 gallon pots recently. The 7's are wider and a bit shorter than the 5's.
Also what kind of nutrients are you using? I use DutchMaster Gold as my base nutes.
You in T.O. also? Welcome to the site.

mg- thanks im not currently running her this is from a past grow. she is potent i just find that after a while tolerence builds and its time for something new.

medicine man- i dont find that the larger pot makes much of a difference. i have seen people growing in larger pots same system vertical lights coco drain to waste and there only getting around a lb a plant.using all canna for that grow coco a+b, boost,pk 13-14 and some epsom salts. i here great things about the ducth master gold cheap too. ya im in toronto. heres a couple more pics with a way shorter veg time shows the setup of the system better.

Attachments

• trees016.JPG
    trees016.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 503
  • trees015.JPG
    trees015.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 122
Hey thanks so much for posting..

Stick around this forum,there's not enough guys doing the hydro thing
with big plants..

You did a great job! I love the use of those containers

I wonder if you can fit a tomato cage onto those to help contain the lower portion of the growth?

I have 5 Med Man gals I'm working with to find the nicest pheno currnetly
and I have 2 that are more Indy(afghani) dom as yours are in the recent pics
don't stretch as much as the BW influenced phenos.

Your flow must be slow as your drain lines are very small and also sharing the same leg...

so you run a small constant flow over your medium?

Great show friend!

what strain do you anticipate to run next??

thanks everyone for the nice comments much appreciated.

cabzzify- ya that room was 20,000 watts with co2

Lord Siva- the veg on the 2 small ones was maybe a month or less the 2lbers are about 8 weeks.

Cabron- thanks i plan on sticking around mr nice is the only thing im really interested in running right now other than top dawg seeds. ive been stocking up on as much as i can the mango haze is running at a friends right now and ill be cracking the critical haze soon. im moving into a new place in a couple weeks so ill have more grows coming shortly. i have a little giant pump hooked up to the lines youd be suprized how much it pumps out.for tomato cages you can use fencing or the square ones medicine man is using that hook together i went and picked some up last night. feed is three times a day lights on.

next strains ill be running are white fire, mango haze, chem 4 x deep chunk and purple kush.

You are one I will be watching.....;)

I like what you are doing ...

Looking forward to seeing you do some chunky calyxed haze gals in that
room..

Thanks for finding this site,you're the kind we need here...
More growers less lil bitches looking for trouble....

don't ask it's been a long 45 days here lately....

regardless ....keep up what you're doing ,,,cause you're doin it proper!

i thought i would add a few pics of medicine man. she will yield around 2 lbs in a 5 gallon bucket. setup is 5 gallon bucket filled with cana coco sitting in a 13 gallon bucket to collect run off drain to waste. done in 8-9 weeks.

WHOA! 8-9 weeks??? Man....am I glad I came in here today. Ive got five MM's just starting their sixth week, and I thought they would go at least 9 weeks.

Excellent yeild!!

Im LOVING this strain, so far. Never had plants bud up so quick....easy to grow, loves her food, just grows and grows....

This Girl will always be welcome on my grow table and a Bonsai Mom will always be handy.

Can anyone tell me who her parents are? I was under the impression Med Man was an Indy/sat, Indy dom....but all five of mine look REAL Sat. Very tall, super thin leaves. WTF??? Does this mean Ive got all sat parent phenos?

Thanks

Dixie

Back