Medicine Man

Aloha brah!
Hope I'm not jacking your thread by saying that MedMan makes a very capable sire in the breeding of hybrids. Check out his dominant impact on this outcross made with Diesel. Big ass colas!
Curandera (Diesel x MedMan)

🤙mu
so a Medman x Black widow cross should give some nice descendants you gave me an idea have now won black widow in the aucion because of the comment that the strain is good for amateur breaders and i would love to do my own cross in the future i will try to do just that

what are the tastes from medmans ?

nice pics!!
First run, so no idea i will come back and update for sure. Tops still pushing out new growth but the plant has shown amber trichs for the past week or so. I like her structure and growth. Stronger stems than you would think. This pheno kinda og lanky. Is only 1 pheno i got now in flower. Was the most vigorous of the seeds i popped. Lost a bunch of them, my fault. Might pop some more

Well sadly cant say im a huge fan of this pheno. Run turned out airy buds for some reason, heat maybe. As i had a couple strains ive grown a few times before in the same tent. Ill let it cure and see how it is. Thinking its a non keeper. Buds look impressive tho. More sativa looking.

IMG_20220815_043139_(1900_x_1900_pixel).jpgIMG_20220815_043122_(1900_x_1900_pixel).jpg
Pheno 2.

Convinced i took the pheno 1 too long. I really like the flavour that cured up. Someone was asking about flav and flav is quite nice. Im betting 2 weeks earlier would have been good smoke. Gonna run pheno 1 again. Got a few outdoors ill see how those turn out. Pheno 2 seems more indica in growth.

Ive only tried a different pheno, is kinda sedatative, little bit of head but i feel like i harvested late. Taste is really good. Much terpier than most weed. Can say it does my make back feel way better. Has some good pain relief and maybe goodness for the body. Hard to say with those types of benefits. Def cures the back pain tho. Can say that for sure. Next batch seems better. Will update when i get to try it properly.

Been smoking the first pheno more lately. Can say is consistently satisfying. Think it depends what you smoke regularly. If you smoke this strictly, taste is great is terpy. Seems to hit buzzwise everytime. Med strength body and enough head not a ton of head. Enough to make u feel good. Very chill relaxing. Is growing on me with that consistent buzz. Consistency of effect is pretty important to me.

Medicine man 2 pheno is one spicy meatball. Curing up the most amazing terps. Wow Shanti!! Couldnt be happier with my 2 varieties of mr nice ive grown. This is what weeds all about... touch early but was a tester. So different than whats around. So much better imo. This pheno is spicy, leaves a nice spice taste on the tongue, still curing, rate it a 10 out of 10 in flav.. not pure spice that would prob taste like ass. Is the dopest weed flav with a christmasy vibed spice to it. Wow is all i can say and Thank you Shanti!!!

Well sad news, upon further testing of this slightly early harvested pheno of medman 2. I find it has developed an anti high property. As in it makes me feel sober and can rob you of your current buzz if smoked. Cant win em all, so gonna trash this pheno. Im guessing high in cbd? Tastes really good both phenos. And i prefer pheno 1 for buzz and even was quicker to harvest time. But then pheno 1 didnt impress too much, id say is a matter of hunting more phenos. Was same with nev skunk, 1 was far beyond the rest. The rest being kinda avg.

Looking back thru at medman1 quite a stunner. Jun 10th those look pretty close maybe at the earliest for harvest. Then i can see i took them another 2 or 3 weeks must be way too long. Also has summer heat issues.

Back