Medicine man(white rhino)

vermontskunk

This is my first medicine man grow, actually its my first mr.nice strainbase grow. I usually stay with mr.nice and ggg. These two are the cream of the crop imho. Here is last week of vegging in a peat based soil medium with calcitic and dolo lime, worm castings and using compost teas for the flowering weeks to come. I must say this is BY FAR the bushiest plant ive ever had the pleasure of growing. I will update weekly and for shits and giggles have two other strains in my cab growing alongside the mm, If anyone cares to know there linage i will share. My cab is a homebaox 120, 3x3x7ft. 600 watt kooltube with 416 watts t-5 blue spectrum for vegging and supplemental lighting during flower. Wanna start focusing on another strong (preferably 100%indica) strain from mr.nice i can put in my second cab which has exactly the same set-up as my first. can someone explain how i can use another method of picture sharing other than writing the url of my pics on my computer? I'd like to share my pics with the community!

Welcome aboard VTSk!

Med Man was the break-in grow for my current indoor setup, April-July 2012. I learned a LOT about indoor cultivation, and grew 'almost' the finest smoke I have ever tasted (so far lol) and I've been smoking awhile. :p

You might find a wonderful indica pheno in your MM gals. I did, and kick myself for not taking cuttings of her. Even if your hunt takes you into other MNS strains, Med Man is great smoke, and I believe you'll be quite happy!

VT is lovely country, Many good times had in the Newfane (SW) area with friends.

Welcome aboard VTSk!

Med Man was the break-in grow for my current indoor setup, April-July 2012. I learned a LOT about indoor cultivation, and grew 'almost' the finest smoke I have ever tasted (so far lol) and I've been smoking awhile. :p

You might find a wonderful indica pheno in your MM gals. I did, and kick myself for not taking cuttings of her. Even if your hunt takes you into other MNS strains, Med Man is great smoke, and I believe you'll be quite happy!

VT is lovely country, Many good times had in the Newfane (SW) area with friends.
I Heard White Rhino Is One Of The Most Potent Of The White Strains. Any Truth In This ?
JKP

Attachments

• normal_white_rhino.jpg
    normal_white_rhino.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 58
  • normal_white_widow.jpg
    normal_white_widow.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 34
  • MrNiceBlackWidow-Trichomes-THC.jpg
    MrNiceBlackWidow-Trichomes-THC.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 50
MedMan

I'm always intrested in frosty strains, there is 1 or 2 threads saying that med Man is not like the one from good old days (waterdown), well we heard this very often about many strains but in my opinion people always miss what they can't get.

If some one could bless us with some updated pics of this strain I would be pleased for that.

By the way JoeKingPark do you have any idea what happen to Breeder Steve. The spice of life web site doesen't have is original gear any more, right?

Sorry to post this question here. High regards to you all guys.

VTSK I have never grown this strand, but had someone close to me grow it.He was very pleased, he took cuttings of all the plants except one and it didnt look all that much different. The one he did not take a cut of was the one, extremly toxic smoke knock u right on your ass type. But all were decent to good. Best of luck finding your keeper.:)
How many seeds did u pop?

i have only ever grown a knock-off but

here is a generalized review:

the F2's I grew out did not stretch much.

the smoke was potent however the flavor and smell were not outstanding. basically exactly what was described by Shanti.

with a longer vegetative time i feel as though yield would be good to above average - as it was a first grow i hadn't determined how to maximize its potential.

:D

Back