Medicine Man SSH Dreamtime grow

Medman 5

20190602_172611.jpg

Medman

Just a few quick shots on 28days.
Will update more soon. Just very busy.
Have another 2 medman that just stretched way more that 5 &7. These 2 are my favorites along with the Nordle.
I have pollinated a bottom branch on these 3 with the male Medman Which has now been terminated. Also 3 SSH are doing great 2 different phenos.All of the Medicineman are more advanced speed wise and are on course to finish first probly be 7-8 weekers.
Happy Days
A21

Yes. Mm#10 & 4 are smore sativa dom. They stretched alot
And are budding up very nice. Starting to get nice resin and smelling sweet.
#5 is the short squat indica. Big buds. My Favorite. Will run this again. Have 4 cuts of this one will be a mother.
#7 is indica.just over 1m tall. Nice xmas tree shape.
There was no topping or training done. Just 2 weeks veg and let them go. I like to see how the go alone first run to check stretch and structure etc. I have cuts of all and will top and train 4 , 7, 10 and veg for 4-5 weeks for next run.
The Nordle is a beast and going great. And the Ssh are also going well but way behind in speed to the Medicineman.

Week 6

Week 6 and the Medicine man is going well.
Just put up shots of the Females Mm 4, 5, 7, 10, 11.
The 2 Ssh are in te back of a photo. They are so vigorous but will need another 6 weeks to finish. I dont think I have enough time. Have a beautiful cutting of the best Ssh I will keep as a mum for future project. But next time go 12/12 from rooted cuttings. The Dreamtime/Nordle doing well and has a few seeded bottom flowers from a culled male Medman.it will prob finish a week or more behind the Medicine man which are just starting
Week 6. Im thinking I will keep feeding the Mm for another 10ish days then start Flushing.
Peace
A21

Back