"Medicine Man" in the Tropics 🌴🍌

It truly is a wondrous medicine. Thanks for bringing the love braddah!

Aloha nui
M

Hi brother RB good to see your diverse garden bearing such beautiful fruit. I am looking forward to your thoughts on this fine looking lady. I think you would agree it bears quite the resemblance of the keeper that I found a while back, and still hold. Highly vigorous, 3x + strech, very fruity/bubblegum scent and a smoke that puts the hardest smoker in a coma if they over indulge. Here is a pic of a mid for comparison. I would say one of my favorite lines but im always finding another to add to the list. Respect and many blessings...

professorjj-albums-medicine-man-picture12693-med-man-coma-pheno.jpg

Thanks BB247 MM is AWESOME! Two Packs is a Great choice for you.
Musashi, hoping for the best medicine thanks for stopping by. :)
professorjj, my MM male is a MASSIVE stretcher and HUGE! and Smelly, and Hollowstems, looking for the Coma induced sleep,:p a definite add on for sure.

More to come.

peace,

RB

MM, Getting back on track ;)

Hi everyone following this thread and do I have some beauties to share and one in particular, is the one on MNS That is Massive along with a few others that are spectacular.

Medicine Man is a beauty and many photos to come! Chunky Massive Beauties 🧟*♀️

Stay tuned many Awesome pictures.

Peace,

RB
Out in the 🌞

Hey Bro,

3rd pic is entitled G13xHaze, looks quite different, too :D

Great Show RB much props on your work Bro.

Happy Holidays

Broseidon, The G13 x Haze is a lighter resin and since they have only been flowering for a short time I wanted those like you to notice the differences and is why it was posted, she is the star fat bottom girl:p

Their is one MM that is massive and will share those when I stake her, and another that smells up a small area unlike the rest and plan on keeping her.

The G13 X Haze has RAW POWER! and looking forward!

peace, and good will,

RB

In the Sun on a coral reef:)

Last edited:
Back