medicine man grow

gr3gouz3

hello,
i've started a few med man, i'm at bloom+11. I got 5 females out of 7 seeds.
2 of them are fully indica and the 3 others a bit more sativa.
the set up is, grow room 1mx1mx2m, 400w HPS, metrop fertilizers.
Vegged for about 6/7 weeks.

i'll try to post photos every 2 or 3 days.
enjoy

15577628_10155900796578018_1813584181_n.jpg

I didn't anticipate a trip to a jungle when clicking this thread! Use every inch of that space :)

I'll be watching for your updates! Welcome aboard

Stay hazed,
Jake

hey guys, thanks for the kind word.
i made some mistake last time. In the grow room there is actually 5 medicine man, and 2 critical skunk from mns too.
i started with 6 seeds of each, got 5 medicine man outta 6 and 2 critical skunk outta 6.

it's actually bloom+15
15645402_10155915819213018_1726757720_n.jpg

hi,
here is the weekly update.
It's bloom +35 , everything is okay in the box and the stretch seems to be over.
so far so good.

update

hi everyone, here is a pic of the box.
It's bloom 46, everything is fine, 2 or 3 plants started to turn a bit purplish.
Some of them are really frosty and the smell is quite strong now.
I'll post some close up when i'll be cutting them down .

have a nice day
IMG_2675.jpg

Are we having fun yet? I know one person who is. Must be very gratifying for you brah. Keep us posted!
Aloha
M

hi thank you for keeping up.
It's day 55.
I'll cut the first med man this week end and the others will follow in the next 2 weeks i guess.
i'll post pictures of each one when it's cut time.
Here is one of the two Critical skunk i got before the cut, the other one still need a week or two.

thx professor
that's the smallest of the 2 critical i got, the other one needs at least 2 weeks more and it's already bigger than this one.
i'll send some pics before cutting it, she's a purple beauty :p

hey guys,
thank you for the kind word.
It's the end oh this session, all the girls are waiting to be cut.
The clones are in the flower room for a new run.
here the pics of the girls.
i'll send a smoke report when it's time.

Hey GG3 super job on the Med Man! Man, I have yet to be disappointed in this variety. They practically grow themselves eh brah? But that second picture... looks like she could use more N what with all those dead leaves... hahaha, just yankin your dreads brah hahaha. Super job growing the ganga. He ain't heavy he's my brother.

Shaka brah
M

hi musashi.
yeah that's true for the nute, i started the flush 2 weeks too early, and i didn't want to ruined the taste by feeding her nutes the last week.
The next time will be better ^^

Back