MasterKush x Skunk

BIGnTALL

It seems that every time I look at what mr. Nice offers I keep questioning my decision on wanting the critical skunk. Everything just looks and sounds so good it is hard to decide. The master kush skunk cross has really got me intrigued. It sounds like my cup of tea. The only problem is that I have yet to see any great reviews of it. I know that somebody out there can show me some good pics and give me some advise on what it is like. Any help appreciated.

Big

I can't comment on the master kush x skunk but I can say that critical skunk is a gem of a strain. Big yields, huge stinky buds, beautiful euphoric high, whats not to love. I have grown medicine man, critical skunk, mango haze, g13xhz, nl#5xhz, nl#5xaf, critical haze and sshz and what I can say is that you will find something to your liking that fits the strain description in each line from a single pack. Unless I have been extraordinarily lucky every time.

I have seen some of your grows and they were terrific. As a matter of fact I think it was that big purple bud of your critical skunk that sold me on it. I have not heard much about the master kush x skunk strain. I believe that it is either so good nobody wants to share or people just don't like master kush anymore. I will have a pack soon enough and we will know. Can't wait!!!

I just looked again and yes it was your bud pics that sold me on it. I should also have a pack of it coming soon. I would love to pick your brain about the critical skunk sometime, if you don't mind.

What's up Big?

I'm changing my game plan for this fall and was planning on popping some MKS on Oct 10th! (Originally I was going to run a bunch of z6 and pheno hunt but that is on the back burner for now)

You interested in a tandem grow? I'd only be running a few of them as I have tons of clones coming my way that same week, so it would really be your show with me adding a bit too.

What cha think?

Stay hazed,
Jake

Sounds good to me Jake! I really think that this strain will be something special. Just let me know what or how you want to get it started. I have seen some of your grows as well and could use the knowledge. Have a good one.

Sounds good to me Jake! I really think that this strain will be something special. Just let me know what or how you want to get it started. I have seen some of your grows as well and could use the knowledge. Have a good one.

Sweet man! I've always wanted to do a tandem grow.
So basically we can just set up a journal thread and we will both update it with our notes and pictures.

Are you waiting on seeds to arrive from auction?

Stay Hazed,
Jake

Yes, well I am bidding on them. Have a couple more days I think. The tandem grow sounds great.

Okay. Good luck bidding! Usually it's not a very popular strain on the auction so you shouldn't have any trouble.

I will wait until you receive yours to plant mine!

I'm stoked dude.

Stay hazed,
Jake

You know I thought it wasn't that popular either until I started bidding. The price has went higher on it then any of the others I'm bidding on. I will get them though no matter what the cost. Yea I am excited myself. Wish they were here.

You know I thought it wasn't that popular either until I started bidding. The price has went higher on it then any of the others I'm bidding on. I will get them though no matter what the cost. Yea I am excited myself. Wish they were here.

Lol! The same thing happened to me on Master Kaze! I way overpaid and then watched it go for peanuts in subsequent auctions! Oh well, that's the universe reminding us we aren't in charge...

Best of luck man!

Jake

That was very well said. If you go to indoor in the forums I have a post that says indoor grow question (I think). If you read the posts then you will know what I will be doing to raise mine and the nutrients and so fourth that I will be using. Out of 15 how many do you think will be female?

7.5 :D

no but in all seriousness:
I have seen auction prices go way out of whack as well sometimes.
I remember how the NL5xHaze seeds broke all kind of records on price. Going for as much as SSH packs went and all that.

Sometimes 3 people want the same strain and they really want it NOW because their time-table requires them to get it asap or whatever.
Then they outbid each other and the remaining 2 still need the seeds ASAP and it has to be that particular strain.
So next round they will bid even more aggressively.
In the meantime, a fourth guy is interested in NL5xHaze but was a bit scared off by the agressive bidding of the other 3. But when the new auction goes up, he will bid at the start at least and get the ball rolling.

Soon enough you will have a 4-8 week period in which NL5xHaze always goes for 30 bucks and up.

After everyone got their packs, that will die back down though and if you are able to wait out such a phase, you will find NL5xHaze to go for about 15-20 bucks a pack after that whole thing is over.

If you are looking at price/deal, then you gotta invest some time (sometimes).
If time is a factor and you need the seeds NOW, then you just gotta bite the bullet and pay some more (sometimes).

That is very true Bro. Well guess what? I won my auctions!!!! So we shall be getting the show on the road soon. I wound up getting critical skunk, early skunk. Mks, ash, nl5 x afghan, and maybe nordle. Can't remember the last one, but I think that it is nordle. Once my beans arrive I will be like Jack and try to grow that bean stalk.

That is very true Bro. Well guess what? I won my auctions!!!! So we shall be getting the show on the road soon. I wound up getting critical skunk, early skunk. Mks, ash, nl5 x afghan, and maybe nordle. Can't remember the last one, but I think that it is nordle. Once my beans arrive I will be like Jack and try to grow that bean stalk.

Congratulations man!

Now the really fun part... Waiting on the post man!

Stay hazed,
Jake

Love the MKS. It is a staple. Great funky smell, nice euphoric high, good yield- really a standard in indica IMHJ. Tho I am startin to take a liking to the Master Kaze...
Wonderful plants that Mr. Nice stuff.

Aloha
M

Back