Master Kaze- The Fire Within

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha fellow firewalkers!

Master Kush, considered a true breeding strain, has always been a fav of mine, possessing all the traits I desire in a plant; potency, smell, and taste. The Skunk only enhanced it qualities. The addition of the Haze made a more versatile plant. Most importantly, she makes excellent medicine. She will be a delight to revisit.

Construction-Zone-Sign-K-9694.gif

Master Kaze yellow tags, bottom tray, 9/10 germ.
seedlings 10_1.jpg

mu

Well, that didn't take long. Those Indies always seem to want to go eh. I am moving the girls to some larger pots today, going with the flow... on to the transplanting.
mkaze stigma 11_16 - Copy.jpg

Some music to get me on my way

mu

Just finishing 3 weeks of flower. There is a uniformity in the Kaze. They were given a tea recently and praying like crazy as a result.
This last week showed spectacular growth. I attribute that to environment. I was able to maintain optimum VPD and the result was better water retention and utilization. I'm sure the earlier addition of silicates was also helpful. I love this plant, how she adds biomass while rapidly developing flowering sites. You've all been there and know how much fun it is to see these changes that occur in early flowering! Yippee ki yay!

kaze 12_5_22.jpgkaze a 12_5_22.jpg

mu

Mahalo @easty!

The more experience, the more understanding. Doors not seen before are now open. I have always been a believer in MK but my earlier under-appreciation of the Afghan Haze (AH) bc of yield blinded me to what a wondrous plant it is. I thought power came in NL only with no thought for some of the other nuances. Growing the Holy Smoke showed me how naive I was. So it is with new eyes that I look at the Master Kaze. I am a believer that a little haze goes a long way and I now see more value in the Master Kaze these daze!

mu

Mahalo @easty!

The more experience, the more understanding. Doors not seen before are now open. I have always been a believer in MK but my earlier under-appreciation of the afghan haze bc of yield blinded me to what a wondrous plant it is. I thought power came in NL only with no thought for some of the other nuances. Growing the Holy Smoke showed me how naive I was. So it is with new eyes that I look at the Master Kaze. I am a believer that a little haze goes a long way and I now see more value in the Master Kaze these daze!

mu
I'm really going to have to try some of these haze varieties in my tent at some stage, they are too good!

I have a Sugar Haze from Seedsman going at the moment. It had no stretch on it but has the hazey sativa leaves 🤷 Smells delicious too, fruity and spicy!

I'm really going to have to try some of these haze varieties in my tent at some stage, they are too good!

I have a Sugar Haze from Seedsman going at the moment. It had no stretch on it but has the hazey sativa leaves 🤷 Smells delicious too, fruity and spicy!
I have tried growing that strain as a freebie back in the days . Got a male sadly 😥. It was a vigorous growing strain in veg so sad it didn't become female. Let me know how the smoke is when she finishes

I have tried growing that strain as a freebie back in the days . Got a male sadly 😥. It was a vigorous growing strain in veg so sad it didn't become female. Let me know how the smoke is when she finishes
Oh bugger man, always the way hey!
Yeah this one is pretty vigorous too, she's thickened up quick now too! I'll give you a report once I've had a good toke of it 😁

Took a look at the tops today as we head into week 10. Several plants still with potent stigma. Leaves are coloring and drying. I am noticing a fair amount of milkiness now, and every so often a bit of creamy amber. The smells are of a sweet afghan perfume. They are pronounced right now. I would have liked more yield which goes to show that it pays to have those indies sit a bit longer in veg, don't you think? I am very much looking forward to the tasting.

Master Kaze
DSC_4121 - Copy.JPGDSC_4120 - Copy.JPGDSC_4124 - Copy.JPGDSC_4123 - Copy.JPGDSC_4122 - Copy.JPG

mu

Back