Master Kaze selections

toolwrenchus

Popped a few different strains including 4 Master Kaze seeds.

Vigorous growth and relatively quick to show sex.

3 of the Master Kaze are female and the clones are flowering to be tested.

Females are # 2, #3, and #4.

I am interested in an 8-9 week cloner leaning to the Master Kush side of things.

Last edited:
Look awesome, I got 5 master kaze females going as well and 2 look almost exactly like yours and has that fruity/funky smell. How do you like growing the strain so far?

Look awesome, I got 5 master kaze females going as well and 2 look almost exactly like yours and has that fruity/funky smell. How do you like growing the strain so far?

thats cool to hear! what other phenotypes did u see so far?

In veg she grew nicely. it was easy to train her into a nice clone producing bush.

flowering i just let her do her thing this time.

she grew straight up,more than doubled in height, but still kept a decent internode spacing. the buds on the stem looks like a snake coiled around a stick.

seems it would work for SOG grows.

as far as nutes go i just used my normal feeding regimen and she seemed to like it.

shes leaching now in her last week o so and her leaves are fading nicely.

overall a real breeze to grow :D cant wait to try her and her two sisters coming up!

one is a more branchy type and the other looks the same as #2 but with much more resin production!

Nice looking plant. ;)

How long did you let her flower for?
I just won some of these so will be doing my rounds.
Wonder how she'll compare with the Stones? hehe I won those too. :D

Nice looking plant. ;)

How long did you let her flower for?
I just won some of these so will be doing my rounds.
Wonder how she'll compare with the Stones? hehe I won those too. :D

She looks even prettier in person. Shimmering these days...

she just started her 8th week since flipping to 12/12.

those pics are a few days old.

she is still pushing out a decent amount of fresh pistils so i think maybe 6-10 days more.

Im eager to try the Stones as well! The Cure will come first though...

Those AC crosses all look tasty!

Out of the 5 females I got 4 different phenos. 2 indica dom with 1 being more skunky, 1 that I can't tell, 1 haze dom and 1 foxtailing pheno. All flowered at 12in they ended up at 36, 33, 30, 25, 24 inches.

I'm really happy so far with them. The resin production on the indica doms is awesome, starting showing resin after only 10 days flowering.

Both pics are at 24 days, 1st is haze pheno, 2nd is more skunky indica dom

I'll get a pic of foxtailing pheno soon as I get my camera back from a friend. I've never had one foxtail on me soon its pretty cool to see.

attachment.php

attachment.php

haha early foxtail huh?

id like to see that...

one of my 3 master kazes also has a lot more trichomes than the others early on...

a very promising strain i think...

The only way I can describe it is a foxtail but I could be wrong.

Im def happy I still have 10 seeds cause I'll be growing it again for sure. With how good it's gone for a first try of Mr. Nice genetics ill def be sticking with them next grow. Have you grown NL5xSK or NL5xAF? I was thinking of trying them out next.

no i have not...

going now are Master Kaze, G13 widow, Mango Haze and Neville's Skunk.

i will be putting up logs of each as time goes by.

From my experience so far... I would say...

Do not be afraid to try anything from MNS

My first MNS plant shown here in this thread is proof enough for me that there are some real gems to be found in MNS genetics.

If my first 4 seeds produced something like this, I can only dream of what is to come from a selection from 20+ plants.

How much longer you goin with it before chop?

Just wondering cause I'm in between 6 and 7 weeks and out of the 5 females i got 2 look like they'll finish right around the 8 week mark, 1 at 9-10 and 2 more that might just go 10+

How much longer you goin with it before chop?

Just wondering cause I'm in between 6 and 7 weeks and out of the 5 females i got 2 look like they'll finish right around the 8 week mark, 1 at 9-10 and 2 more that might just go 10+

i think at least a few more days. im gonna be watching the trichomes

Looking good!! I keep looking at this strain but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Like most people here I have too many seeds and to little time. Keep up the good work

Thanks Otg

So far i would say this plant has real potential. I can't wait to make a big selection out of a 70 pack.

Easy to grow from start to finish, and easy to clone.

Out of the 3 females, 1 is making "kush" like flowers with nice resin.

The other 2 are more Afghan Haze and Skunk.

Back